剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
has been printing hundred dollar bills with a security strip,
但新的防伪条造成了着墨问题
but the new strip caused problems
和压缩钞票厚度的问题
with the inking and pressing the bills to the right thickness.
因为遇到的困难太多
Because they had so much trouble,
直到去年 旧版百元钞票
they didn't start taking the old hundreds out of circulation
才开始退出流通
until last year.
所以在海外 大部分百元钞票
So overseas, most of the hundreds
还都是旧版
are still the old kind.
大概需要五年时间才能全部回流美国
It'll take five years before they all find their way home
然后全部粉碎
to be shredded.
我们请来了...
We've got...
就叫他墨水先生吧
Let's call him Ink.
十年前 墨水先生在美国造币厂工作
Ten years ago, Mr. Ink worked at the U.S. Mint.
机器人取代了他的工作
They replaced him with a robot.
但机器可比不上一个非常忠诚的前雇员
Not gonna make for a very loyal ex-employee.
有了他和我们的一个秘鲁联♥系♥人
So with him and with the help of a Peruvian contact of ours...
秘鲁就成为了假♥钞♥的世界之都
Peru's the world capital of counterfeiting,
他可是位专家
and he's an expert.
他们找到我
They linked up with me.
我来进行超薄3D打印
I do the ultra-thin 3-D printing.
他们制♥造♥模板
So they built the presses.
我制♥造♥3D打印机
I built the printers.
巴德提供仓库 他还有
And Bud had the warehouse and the way
把假♥钞♥运送到边境的法子
to get it all across the border.
我们把假♥钞♥运到温哥华
We're shipping it to Vancouver,
然后运到中国 在中国
then to China where a counterfeit like this
这样的假♥钞♥能够安全入境
can pass safely.
这样的交易只能做一次
It's a one-time-only deal.
但是 你一次就能赚够1000万美元
But, hey, you only need to pull off a $10 million payday once.
你和弟兄们把上面 底部和边上都
You and the boys are gonna shield the top, bottom and sides
包得严严实实 让别人不会怀疑里面有东西
in a way that no one suspects there's anything inside.
一共几包
How many bags?
就那一包 还有另外一包一样大小的
That and another one the same size.
只有两包
Just two bags?
一沓就够了 不是吗
One roll's enough, right?
里面有足够的空间放
Plenty of room to slide in
这两包和外面的包装
two bags with the packing material.
我们把它缠好 塞进去 你就可以走了
We wrap it, we plug it, you're good to go.
那我和孩子们怎么说
So what do I tell the boys?
就说我们给我的一个兄弟送波旁威士忌
That we're shipping bourbon to a buddy of mine
因为他帮我们搞定了一个合同
that helped us land a contract.
-这也差不多就是真话了 -波旁威士忌
- Which is close to the truth. - Bourbon.
他们不需要相信我们的话
They don't have to believe it,
只要他们别再发问就行了
they just have to stop asking questions.
要是事发 一无所知反而对他们是种保护
Not knowing covers them if things go wrong.
如果事发 我该怎么和警♥察♥交代
And if that happens, what do I tell the cops?
一样 就说你什么都不知道
Same thing. You didn't know.
我会帮你的
I'll back you up.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask you one question?
请问
Of course.
这可是违法的
This here is some criminal shit.
为什么你还要做这个
Why are you doing this?
我已经无路可走了
I'm running out of road.
什么
What?
卡尔钢铁厂完蛋了 迟早的事
Carl Steel is dead. Gonna be.
也许还有六个月的资金
Six months cash flow, maybe.
天哪 老爹
Jesus, Pop.
是啊
Yeah.
2008年金融危机 银行差点毁了我们
Banks almost killed us 2008,
但我们得到援助了吗 并没有
but did we get a bailout? No.
银行却有 现在他们又富得流油了
They did. They're rich again.
而我却要承受苦果
And I'm going down the tubes.
我自己有生意 老爹 我和沃尔玛
I ran a business, Pop, me and Walmart.
这些钱也没有用的
This payoff, this ain't gonna work.
你不可能突然有大笔资金
You can't just suddenly be flush again.
联调局的人会盯上你
The Feds will be all over you.
这个生意我一分钱也不拿
I'm not getting a penny of this deal.
那可有一千万美金
There's $10 million back there.
几个月前 州里宣布了
A few months ago, the state announces
莫农格希拉河工程
this Monongahela infrastructure project.
我确保自己比那几个大头出价低
Now, I make sure I got a lower bid than the big boys,
但不止如此
but I don't stop there.
除了贿赂我什么都干
I do everything short of bribery.
等宣布中标的那天
Big announcement comes,
中国公♥司♥拿到合同 就跟前两个项目一样
it goes to a Chinese firm just like the last two.
我会哈里斯堡的酒吧里 这个白♥痴♥古特走来
So I'm in a bar in Harrisburg, and this jagoff Goot
给我买♥♥酒 把他的图纸给我看
comes up, buys me a drink, lays out his plan.
我把他的图纸带出境
I move his paper over the border,
他会让中国公♥司♥里的那个人
and he gets this guy at that Chinese company--
就是那个出价比我高的人
same one that outbid me--
把工程再承包给我
to subcontract the work back to me.
你费这么大劲就只为一个合同
You're doing all this for a contract?
我得去求 去借 去偷那些
I'm having to beg, borrow and steal
本该属于我们的东西
for something that should be ours by right.
那样合法吗
And that'll be legit?
和其他东西一样合法
Legit as anything else.
反正银行本来就要销毁那些钱
The banks are just gonna shred the money, anyway.
你和那边的谁打交道 黑道的人吗
Who are you dealing with over there, mob guy?
我不知道 我也不想知道
I don't know and I don't want to know.
古特和他们打交道 我和古接头
Goot deals with them, I deal with Goot.
那可能是任何人 老爹 他们可能杀了你
It could be anybody, Pop; they could fucking kill you.
你让我去担心这些吧
Would you just let me worry about that?
给
Here.
这是假钱吗
Is this counterfeit?
当然不是
Of course not.
听着 你帮我办成这事
Look, you help me out with this thing,
就是帮了一大群人
you're helping out a lot of people.
如果你想 可以要回你以前的工作
Get your job back, you want.
真的吗
Yeah?
这是我的出路
This is my bailout.
而且这件事的好处在于
And the beauty of it is, it's gonna be the Chinese
这回得让中国人和银行吃苦头了
and the banks who are gonna have to swallow it this time.
满意了吗
Happy now?
天哪
God.
老天 我想你
God, I miss you.
我太想你了
I miss you so...
想得无法自拔
goddamn much.
别停
Don't stop.
求我
Beg me.
-什么 -求我
- What? - Beg me.
我一直幻想着
I always wanted you
你求我
to beg me.
-求我 快 -好吧
- Beg me. Yeah. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
求你了
Please.
求你别停下 宝贝
Please don't stop, baby.
-别停 -就这样
- Don't stop. - Yeah.
求你了 别停下
Please. Please, don't fucking stop.
求你了
Please-- Okay.
-这样吗 -就这样 继续求我
- Yeah? Okay. - Yeah, harder. Beg me harder.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
来吧
Come on.
-我爱你 -现在你爱我了
- Oh, I love you. - Oh, now you love me.
别停下
Please fucking don't fucking stop.
我太爱你
Fucking... love you.
他还没醒
Is he still out?
真不敢相信你发出那么大动静 他也没醒
I can't believe he slept through all that noise you made.
我发出的动静
Oh, that I made?
你那动静 好像我要把你鸡♥巴♥扯下来一样
You sounded like I was ripping your fucking dick off.
你确实差点扯下来
You goddamn near did.
生完孩子后
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表