剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
她经常打她的学生
who spanked her kids regularly.
我记得我去找了校长两三次
And I remember, I went to the principal two or three times
说应该把她炒掉
saying she should be fired.
卡罗尔 这完全不能比
Carol, there's no comparison.
我们都有不顺心的时候
We all have bad days.
如果我还不顺心 那想想他会有多么难过
If I had a bad day, imagine what it was like for him.
卡罗尔 别说了
Carol, stop.
亲爱的 真的
Honey, really.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
去吧 和你丈夫吃东西去吧
Go. Eat with your husband.
我觉得我需要静一静
I-I-I think I just have to sit with this.
我联♥系♥了州警
I called in State.
我们对树林边展开了大范围的搜索
We threw a huge net around the woods.
一只蚊子都别想通过
A fucking mosquito couldn't get through.
那失窃的车辆呢
Well, how about, uh, stolen cars?
有报告吗
Any reports?
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
再检查一遍 看看有没有遗漏什么
Let's, uh, do a dummy check, see if we missed anything.
我已经检查过了 小妞
I already looked in there, girly.
干什么
What?
威尔科特斯 你被包围了
Wilcox, you are surrounded!
慢慢把门打开 把你的武器扔出来
Open the door slowly, throw out your weapons.
突破
Breach.
有隧♥道♥
Tunnel.
安全
Clear.
隧♥道♥安全
Tunnel's clear.
天啊 竟然有一条隧♥道♥
Holy shit, a fucking tunnel.
我们得进去看看这通向哪里
We got to see where this thing goes.
怎么了
What?
给平底锅上抹油 对吧
I oil the pan, right?
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
给你
Got that.
你这是在测试我
You're testing me.
来点面包吧
What about some, um, bread?
爸爸把面包都放在哪里了 凯莉
Where's, uh, where's Daddy keep the bread, Carrie?
怎么了
What?
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, honey?
亲爱的 没事的
Shh, shh, honey, it's okay.
怎么了 宝贝
Oh, oh, oh, what is it, baby?
宝贝 天啊
Oh, honey. Oh, gosh.
怎么了
Oh, what is it?
亲爱的 你尿裤子了吗
Oh. Oh, honey, did you wet your pants?
没事的 亲爱的
Shh. That's okay, baby, come on.
给你换一条干的 好吗
Let's-let's get you in some dry ones, okay?
没事的
It's okay.
来吧
Let's do that.
来给你清理干净
Let's clean you up.
没事的
It's okay.
我到底是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
操
Fuck!
该死
Oh, man.
该死
Oh, shit.
会计
乔伊·史麦斯
-再见 伙计 -再见
- Hey, see you, man. - Oh, see you, man.
改名令
将名字由 凯莉·玛琳托
改为 凯莉·德默里
生效日期 2016年8月24日
工作怎么样
Uh... how was work?
就是工作
It was work.
发生了什么
What happened?
一切都很好
Everything's totally fine.
凯莉上♥床♥了 没有问题
Carrie went to bed, no problem.
她晚饭前的确出了点小意外 但是
She did have a little bit of an accident before dinner, but...
给她换好了衣服 哄睡着 一切都很完美
got her changed, put her down, and everything's fine. Now.
发生了什么
What happened?
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry,
这的确全都是我的责任
and I-I do take full responsibility for this,
但我当时在做晚饭
but I-I was making dinner...
然后我就走开了一小会 然后...
and I stepped away for a split second and-and...
然后起火了
And there was a fire?
非常非常小
It was a very, very small one
凯莉绝对没有危险
and Carrie was never in any danger.
就烧了不到一分钟
It was over in less than a minute,
你的几条洗碗巾烧着了
and-and-and a couple of your dish towels got burned,
我真的真的很抱歉
which I'm really, really sorry about.
-但是我努力把墙擦干净了 -好吧
- But I-I tried to clean up the wall... - Okay. All right.
绝对没有问题
...which is absolutely no problem and...
-操 -她现在安稳地睡了
- Fuck! - ...she's in there asleep now.
我不能身在工厂
Uh, yeah, I can't be at the mill,
心里还在担心她会不会有危险
um, wondering if-if she's in danger.
我哄她睡了 她没事
I put her to sleep, and she's fine.
操 我明天晚上又要加班
Fuck, I have OT again tomorrow night.
如果你对我很生气的话我理解 但是
I understand if you're too upset at me, but...
我明天可以来
I can be here tomorrow.
我犯了一个非常愚蠢的错误
I made a really stupid mistake.
我还用水去浇油起的火
And I poured water on a grease fire, and...
没错 油起的火 不行
Yeah, grease fire. No.
好吧
Right.
-你只能用... -没错
- You beat it out with the... - That's right.
对 很好 你清理得很好
Yeah, well, it's great. You cleaned it up great.
-谢谢 -我很抱歉把你的墙弄成这样
- Thanks. - I'm sorry about your wall.
我能不能买♥♥些涂料帮你重新漆
Could I buy some paint and-and paint over it?
如果你想的话我可以把整个厨房♥
I can even paint the whole kitchen if you want
重新粉刷一遍
so it'll-it'll all m-match.
你18岁了吗
You're 18?
上周刚到
A-As of, um, as of last week.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
显然 今晚我就不要钱了
O-Obviously, I don't, I don't want to be paid for tonight.
没错
Yeah, no.
嗯...
Uh, yeah, and, um...
如果你不想我再来的话我完全理解
I totally get it I-if you don't want me here.
我自己可能都不会让我再来 但是
I probably wouldn't want me here, either, but, um,
如果你忙不过来 我可以来
um, if you're in a bind, I-I can be here.
你说你明天加班
You said you had OT tomorrow...
好吧
Wow. Okay.
操
Oh, fuck.
我17岁的时候 如果碰上你这种情况
When I was 17, if I had been in your situation--
首先 没人会把孩子交给我
first of all, no one would have left the kid with me--
但是 如果我不小心点了火
but, uh, if I had started a fire,
这整幢房♥子早就烧没了
the whole fucking house would've burned down.
我肯定会是烂醉如泥
I would've been fucking wasted.
你在我这个年级的时候酗酒吗
Did you have a drinking problem when you were my age?
是的 我当时酗酒
Uh, uh, yeah, yeah, I had a drinking problem.
再给你一次机会 好吗
Hey, uh, second chances, all right?
你明天再过来吧
Yeah, uh, why don't you just, like, come back, uh,
明天晚上 我们重新开始
tomorrow night and we'll-we'll just, we'll start over.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing up?
现在可相当于我的大中午
This is like noon for me.
你来这里做什么
What the hell are you doing up?
你不会还在找纳粹吧
You're not still looking for the Nazi, are you?
我完蛋了 你在这里上过学吗
Yeah, I'm beat. You went here?
我也是
Same.
这学校很不错
Pretty good school for me.
是啊 美好的时光
Yeah, happy times.
你最喜欢的老师是谁
Who was your favorite teacher?
显而易见 卡罗尔老师
Well, that's easy, Ms. Carol.
卡罗尔老师
Ms. Carol.
我也是 但她结婚了 就叫她卡罗尔老师[太太]
Me, too, but she got married. We called her Mrs. Carol.
-但卡罗尔是她的姓 所以 -我知道
- But Carol was her first name, so... - I know.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表