剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
of his connection to his community.
目前 卡尔钢铁厂将继续运作
At this point in time, Carl Steel will remain open,
等待进一步通知 谢谢
uh, until further notice. Thank you.
鸟
Bird?
加勒特
这笔钱是用来帮你养大凯莉
那不是你的文件柜吗
Thought that was your file cabinet.
靠着很舒服 你也该来试试
It's pretty comfortable. You should try it.
你真的要用这个吗
You're actually ready to use this thing?
也许吧
Maybe.
-去他的 -对 去他的 但是
- Fuck him. - Yeah, fuck him, but...
什么但是 他杀了我们的朋友
But what? He killed our friend.
没错 现在他会付出代价
Yeah, that's right. And now, now he's gonna pay for it.
你们觉得他会被判死刑吗
You think he's gonna get the death penalty?
肯定是终生监禁 你觉得呢
Life without parole, I bet. What's your best guess?
30年 他可能会被判30年
30 years. He'll probably get 30 years.
他最后的30年
His last 30.
谁都不知道这事儿最后会怎么样
Nobody has any idea how this thing's gonna land.
什么意思 工厂吗
What do you mean, with the mill?
这一切
The whole thing.
我要回家了
Well, I'm going home.
罗宾 给我结账吧
Robyn, can you close me out?
-还有这两家伙的 -谢了 特莉
- I got these two guys, too. - Thanks, Terri.
给你现金 特莉
Mm-hmm.Here's some cash for you, Terri.
-不 少来这一套 -39
- No, no. Fuck off with that. - 39.
谢谢
Thank you.
伙计 很高兴见到你
Hey, man, it was great meeting you.
我们来喝一杯什么的吧
Um, let's grab a drink or something, you know?
我欠你的
I owe you this.
留着吧
Keep it.
我 我送你出去
Hey, I'll, I'll walk you out?
好
Okay.
好
Cool.
再见 硬骨头 再见特莉
Bye, Chewy. Bye, Terri.
我不喜欢我们上一次见面的情况
I don't like the way we left things.
想进来吗
Want to come in?
我正在做晚餐...
Yeah, I was just making, uh, some, uh, dinner.
小美女 你拿了什么
Hi, pretty girl. Whatcha got?
你藏了什么
Are you hiding?
我以为你现在应该去上大学了
I-I thought you'd be, like, um, at college by now.
是的
Yeah, uh...
我不去了
I'm not going.
-为什么 -没有钱了
- Why? - Funding fell through,
所以我要花一年工作了吧
so I'm gonna take a year and work, I guess.
你需要工作还是
What, do you, like, need a job or...
我只是 我觉得
I just, I figured
既然我不去上大学了
that since I'm not going,
我们可以 一起
we could... hang out?
你想要
You want to, like,
我不知道 你想要留下来
I don't know, do you want to stay for...
你想要留下来吃晚饭还是...
You want to stay for dinner, or...?
嗯 晚餐听起来不错
Yeah. No, dinner sounds great.
杰克
Hey, Jake.
特拉斯克警长
Chief Trask.
谢谢你愿意来
Thanks for coming down.
当然了
Of course.
恭喜你抓到了犯人
Congratulations on getting your man.
嗯
Yeah.
我也想能再进行深入调查
I wish we could, uh, pursue things further,
但是跟巴德联♥系♥的人好像无影无踪了
but whoever Bud was connected with seems to be a cold trail.
好吧
Hmm. All right.
好
Right.
我要回家了
Well, I have to head home.
我今天得看孩子
I'm on baby duty tonight.
但是
But...
我想说
I wanted to say that, uh,
如果你愿意重新加入
well, if you could ever see your way clear to joining
这个部门 那我会非常高兴
this department again, it would mean a lot to me.
我还
And I did, uh,
我还留了点文件在哪里
did leave some start paperwork over there
万一你决定要回来
in case you decide to.
如果你真的想要回来
And-and if you do want to come back,
我觉得我们可以再查查艾比·华盛顿的案子
I thought we could take another run at the Abby Washington case.
该死
Shit.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表