剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
直到老死
to death.
所以...
So...
挺好的 一会儿见
That's good. I'll see you.
好吗 在那边
Okay? Over there.
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
我没想杀任何人
I don't try and kill anybody.
我们只是好玩而已
We just play for fun.
你赢了吗
Did you win?
晚餐还要15分钟
Uh, dinner is in 15 minutes.
我们家食物多得不像话了
We have a ridiculous amount of food in here.
你有没有想过
Have you ever thought
拥有太多就是在
about what you're taking from somebody else
夺取别人的东西
by having too much?
你是说抢了别人在商店冰柜里的东西
Oh, you mean from the freezer section at the store?
亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart,
下次留点冰冻松饼给小矮人
next time leave some Eggos for the little people.
还记得我小时候
You remember when I was little,
搬进这个可笑的房♥子之前我们住在哪吗
where we lived before we moved into this ridiculous house?
记得 就是现在我们的出租屋之一
Yes, I do. It's one of our rent houses now.
我们可以把里面的冰♥毒♥实验室清理出来给你住
We can clear out the meth lab and you can move in there
如果你愿意的话
if you want.
你以前是一个很正常的人
You used to be such a normal guy.
不知道你经历了什么变得这么...
I don't know what happened to make you so...
-贪婪 -知道吗
- grabby. - You know what?
我变得贪婪才能让你手上拿着那副网球拍
Me being grabby is what put that tennis racket in your hand.
她这是在破坏自己的鸟巢
She's soiling the nest
这样她离开时就不会感到悲伤了
so she doesn't feel so sad when she leaves.
她对我也这样
She's doing it to me, too.
她现在是在犯浑
She's being an asshole, that's what she's doing.
你最近有点一根筋
You have been a little single-minded lately.
好吧 对不起了
Well, you know, well, I'm sorry
没有人喜欢我们的生活方式
that nobody loves our lifestyle.
这不公平
That's not fair.
他来了 门铃救了我
There he is. Saved by the bell.
刚刚好 快进来
Oh, in the nick of time. Come on in.
快进来 进来 进来
Hey.Come on, come on, come on.
-这是给你们的 -你带了一瓶酒
- Got that for you. - Oh, you brought us some wine.
-我不喝酒 给 -我喝酒
- I don't drink. Here. - Yes, I do.
丹妮 下楼
Dannie, get on down here.
泰勒来了 吃晚餐了
Tyler's here. We've having dinner.
外套不错 你一会儿要卖♥♥我们冰淇淋吗
Hey, nice jacket. You gonna sell us some ice cream later?
我不知道
I don't know, uh...
我猜我只会说 最重要的是
Well, I guess I would say that the most important thing
坚持到底
is to follow through, you know,
遵守承诺 以及
under-promise, and then
多干实事
over-deliver.
-那肯定会游泳的 -你只想说
- I'm sure that'll come in handy. - That's-that's the best
-这些吗 因为我... -我们走吧
- you got? 'cause I... - Hey, let's get out of here.
什么 好 我们走了
What? Yup. We're out.
谢谢你埋伏我
Thanks for ambushing me.
埋伏你
Ambushing you?
不 我只是以为你♥爸♥爸
Oh, no, I just assumed that your dad
会告诉你我要过来
was gonna say I was coming over.
他没说
He didn't.
抱歉之前所说的混♥蛋♥话
Look, I'm sorry for the asshole comment just now.
我只是因为我们错过约会而有点扫兴
I was just kind of bummed that we missed our date.
我得去看小孩
I had to babysit.
你是这么说的
So you said.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我不知道 我觉得就是有点奇怪吧
I don't know, just... it was a little confusing, I guess,
因为我们都定好了计划
'cause we had made plans,
然后
and then...
有时候计划就是会变的
Sometimes plans change.
没错
Yeah.
没错
Yeah, they do.
听着
Listen, um,
告诉你父母 谢谢让我过来
tell your parents thank you for having me over.
-泰 我不 -丹妮 怎么了
- Ty, I-I don't want... - Look, Dannie, what?
我明白
I get it.
在学校照顾好自己 好吗
Take care of yourself at school, okay?
谢谢你们的招待 富尔比先生和太太
Thank you for dinner, Mr. And Mrs. Furlbee.
非常好吃
It was really tasty.
看来你错了
Uh, I guess you were wrong.
是吧 我以为他们互相有意思
I guess so. I thought they were flirting.
反正也不配 不过她的确可能会遇到更差的人
Wouldn't be appropriate anyway. Although she could do worse.
绝对会的
She will do worse.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
她要去上学了 面前有一大堆歧路
She's going to college. She has mistakes ahead of her.
她是个聪明的女孩
She's a smart girl.
不过她的确很难很难管教 我是说
Although she is going through a thing. I mean...
-还记得她十岁那次吗 -当然了
- Remember when she turned ten? - Of course.
蛋糕
The cake.
我在厕所找到你的
I find you in the bathroom.
-什么 -我发现你在厕所和蛋糕一起
- The what? - I found you in the bathroom with the cake.
天啊 没错
Oh, my God, that's right.
我...那是两位的数字
I was... It was the double digits.
我...我先在蛋糕上插了"1"的蜡烛
I was... I put the one candle in the cake,
然后再插了"0"
and put the zero candle in the cake,
我吓坏了 我真是吓坏了
and I freaked out. I was so freaked out.
我偷走了蛋糕 躲在厕所里
I stole the cake, I'm hiding in the bathroom.
当着那些小女孩的面
All those little girls' faces.
天啊 你...这辈子的耻辱
Oh, God, you're... Scarred for life.
怎么了
What?
你觉得...
What do you think...
你觉得我们这周末去布卢里奇怎么样
what do you think about us going to the Blue Ridge this weekend?
我们可以租一间小木屋
We could get a cabin.
-那小木屋太破了 -明明很棒
- Oh, that cabin was a dump. - It was fine.
不 如果我们要去度假 我们得去欧洲
No, if we-we... if we go on vacation, we should go to Europe.
那我们去吧
Okay, then let's do that.
显然我们现在不能去
Well, obviously, we can't do that now.
那我们就去小木屋
Then let's do the cabin thing.
不行 我们得去更远
No, we should do something big.
我们可以计划一下 比如下个暑假
We can plan it, like, for next summer.
我们都不知道她明年暑假回不回来
We-we don't even know if she's gonna be back next summer.
不 她会回来的
Nah, she'll come back.
但是那不一样
B-But it's not gonna be the same.
但现在我们还能在一起
Right now we're still kind of a unit.
-明年就不一样了 -我不行
- Next year we won't be. - Yeah, well, I can't.
我真的 不行
You know, I literally... I can't.
对吧 你也看到我的工作了 所以...
Right? I mean, you see what I'm doing, so...
我本来还以为有点机会呢
I was hoping there was still a chance.
我下楼去了
I'm going downstairs.
珊迪 等你回来后
Yeah, uh, Sandy, when you come back up,
能给我带点茶吗
could you bring me some tea?
草药的
Herbal?
谢谢你过来一趟
Thanks for coming down.
没事
Sure.
我觉得我大老远过来
Well, I can't imagine I come all this way down
肯定不是来听好消息的 所以
to hear good news, so...
我们在你的头巾上发现的血迹
The drop of blood we found on your bandana
属于你的儿子
belongs to your son.
也许他用来包扎伤口什么的了
Maybe he used it to dab at a cut or something,
但重点是 这种说明你的前夫
but the point is, this means your ex-husband
是那七人之一
is one of the seven.
操你 瑞克
Fuck you, Rick.
操
Fuck you.
你和你前夫最后一次说话时什么时候
When was the last time you spoke to your ex-husband, ma'am?
瑞克是个混♥蛋♥
Rick's an asshole,
但他不是坏人
but he is not a bad man.
所以我不希望小瑞克有什么别的想法
So I don't want little Ricky thinking anything differently.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表