剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
但我听说从这里开车可以过去
but I hear you can drive there from here.
会计
乔伊·史麦斯
温哥华
神秘的规律回来了 宝贝 回来了
The mystery order is back, baby. It't back!
回来了
It't back!
回来了
It't back.
爸爸
Hey, Dad?
走开 走开
Go away, go away.
爸爸 你在哪里
Hey, Dad, where are you?
走开
Go-go away!
爸爸 你在这里吗
Dad, are you in here?
上帝啊
Oh, God.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我不知道
I don't know...
你先去把身子洗干净吧
Why don't you go get yourself cleaned up.
怎么...怎么回事
What hap... what happened?
你先去洗干净吧 然后...
Just go get yourself cleaned up, and...
吃冰棒吗
Have Popsicles?
不
No.
对不起
I'm-I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
我不
I don't...
发生了什么 发生了什么
What happened? What happened?
好吧
All right.
也没很糟糕嘛 爸爸
Well, this isn't so bad, right, Dad?
我觉得你会慢慢喜欢上这里的
I think you'll grow to like it here.
你说得轻松
Eh, easy for you to say.
-都安顿好了吗 -你是谁
- Getting settled okay? - Who are you?
怀勒先生 我是帕梅拉
Hi, Mr. Wyler, I'm Paloma.
你记得的 爸爸 我们参观的时候
You remember, Dad, we met her
见过她
during the tour.
我是来给你我的名片的
Just came by to drop off my card.
有什么事 或者想知道他的情况
Anything comes up, or you just want to know how he't doing,
-就给我打电♥话♥ -好的 谢谢
- feel free to call. - Okay, cool. Thank you.
她是老师吗
Is she the teacher?
不 爸爸 她是
Uh, no, Dad, she't, um...
差不多
Well, sort of, yeah.
她算是老师吧
She't sort of a teacher.
你可以找她帮忙
She't someone that you can ask for help.
她看上去很不错
She seems nice.
我想是的
Yeah, I'm sure she is.
不 放在 不 放在那里
No, put it... No, no. Put-put it over there,
这样我看电视的时候就能看到
so I can see it while I watch the TV.
我需要点新的须后水
And I'm gonna need some new aftershave.
家里那瓶里的不够
Wasn't enough in the bottle at home,
所以根本没带过来
didn't even bother packing it.
好的 我去给你买♥♥点
Yeah, I will get you some.
谢谢你的帮助 小蛋糕
Thanks for your help, cupcake.
爸爸 我们得谈谈
Yeah, Dad, we need to talk.
怎么了 小蛋糕
What, cupcake?
我的成长
Growing up for me...
很难
was hard.
我是说和你一起成长
Growing up with you, I mean.
你总是一副非常有趣的样子
You always made it seem like it was so much fun,
人生很棒
You know, what a life.
但其实并不有趣
But, uh, it wasn't fun.
糟透了
It sucked.
以及
And...
我就是 对你很生气
Yeah, I'm just... I'm mad at you about it.
我现在还是很生气
You know, I'm still mad about it.
小蛋糕 我很抱歉
Cupcake, I'm so sorry.
我...我从来都不想伤害你
I... I never meant to hurt you.
我爱你
I love you.
只是...
Yeah, it't just, like...
你总是这么说
You know, you're always said that.
我不知道
And, I don't know,
当一切都是谎言时
how am I supposed to know that that't true
我怎么知道你说的是不是真的
when everything else has been a lie?
我...自从
I're-I've loved... you
第一眼看到你 就爱你
since the first minute I saw you, since...
从你第一次
you first looked at me
透过勉强睁开的眼睛看我
through these barely-opened eyes.
我可能没有像正常人那样
I might're been creative about ways
支持你 把你养大
to support you and feed you.
我可能不想让你知道
I might not have always wanted you to know
我都在做什么
what I was up to,
但我爱你
but I loved you.
切尔茜 我一直爱着你
Chelsea, I're always loved you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 爸爸
Yeah, I love you, too, Dad.
我们...
What if, um...
我们能不能...
Yeah, what if we had, like, a...
固定约个时间
like, a standing date, you know?
每周六一起吃午饭
Um, lunch every Saturday.
那就太棒了
That would be wonderful.
你要不要问问
You want to see if
你妈妈要不要和我们一起
your mother would like to join us?
我现在不气她了
I'm not mad at her anymore.
这是个好主意
Yeah, that't a great idea.
我给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her.
好
Okay.
你真是个好女儿
God, you're a good girl,
小蛋糕小姐
Miss Cupcake.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
里奇
Rich.
我为了进来还拉了一裤子屎 不过我进来了
I had to shit myself to get here, but I'm in.
好
Okay.
你好
Hi.
现在方便吗
Okay time to stop by?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我一直在想过去几天的事
I're been thinking about the last few days, and
也许我是该见见我的孙女了
maybe it't time I finally met my granddaughter.
你...你开玩笑吗
Are you fucking... are you joking?
那...那是不可能的
I mean, that-that't... that't not fucking happening.
我知道 对不起
Look, I know. I'm sorry,
但你是我儿子 她是我孙女
but you are my son, she is my granddaughter.
你...你在说什么呢
What the f... what are you talking about, man?
三年了 你都没和我说过话
Three years, you-you, uh, you barely talk to me,
现在 我们...
and-and now, we're...
我们怎么着 我们又是家人了
We're, what? We're, like, we're, like, family?
我知道我搞砸了
I know I fucked up on that.
我有很多
There't so much
抱歉的话要说 这...
to be sorry for. It't...
你妈妈当初告诉我的时候我应该找你的
I should're reached out when your mom first told me.
我当初就应该找你...
I-I should're reached out when she was...
当初她还活着的时候吗
When she was, what-- alive?
不 当然了 你不能被人知道跟下属胡搞
No, of course, y-you couldn't be seen fucking your employee.
不 那是...
No, that was...
不 是你妈妈不想告诉别人
No, your mom wanted to keep it quiet.
好吧 我懂 现在你不行了
Yeah, all right, I get it, but now that you fucked up,
怎么着 就可以接纳我了吗
what? It't-it's okay to, like, bring me in now?
我想帮你照顾凯莉 让我帮你
I want to help you take care of Carrie. Yinz let me do that.
让我帮你吧
You let me do that.
她不会像你当初那样错过机会
She won't miss the chances you did.
仅此而已
That't all.
那个...
You know, um...
你第一次给我打电♥话♥
the first time that you ever called me...
你第一次给我...
...like, the-the first time that you, uh,
打电♥话♥是让我遭受了
you ever called me was to drag me into the-the, uh,
最可怕的事
the worst experience...
我下辈子...
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表