剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
不 这里人太多了
No, this is... way too public.
但我能占用你大约十分钟的时间吗
But actually, do you have about ten minutes?
-因为我 -我还有
- Because I... -I kind of got a...
也是 是的 不 这太冒险了
Right. Yeah, no. This is too risky.
我会打给你的 饭点见
I'm gonna call you. Diner?
-听起来不错 -很好
- Sounds good. - Great.
好的
All right.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不要紧
No worries.
很感谢你能抽出时间见我
I appreciate you taking the time.
我以前当过警♥察♥
I used to be a cop.
我们总喜欢面对面交流
We always like to talk face-to-face.
我想和你谈谈是因为
I wanted to talk 'cause after I saw you
昨晚在班尼特先生家见到你后 我发现
at Mr. Bennett's last night, I found out
他已经好几周没开过他的车了
he hasn't used his four-wheeler in weeks.
泰告诉你的吗
Ty told you that?
所以我不禁想着
So I got to thinking...
如果他没有说出真♥相♥的话
if he wasn't telling the truth,
或许你也没有
maybe you weren't either.
有没有可能泰受伤的时候你和他在一起
No chance you and Ty were together when he got banged up?
什么 在我们正杀着七个人的时候吗
What? While we were in the middle of killing seven people?
不是吗
No, huh?
本来打算少一点的 最多三个人
Would've started small. Three at most.
聪明 这样的话动静会更小
Smart. Cause less of a scene that way.
是啊 你知道的
Yeah, you get it.
即使你不是在杀那七个人
Well, even if you weren't killing seven people...
那你在泰家做什么
why were you at Ty's?
我和他是朋友
We're friends.
通过你♥爸♥认识的吗
That through your dad?
你确定他受伤的时候你们不在一起吗
You sure you weren't together when he got hurt?
-我在急症室的一个朋友 -好吧 是的
- Friend of mine at the emergency... - Okay. Yeah.
我们当时在一起
We were together.
我很抱歉我们撒谎了 但是
And I'm sorry we lied about it, but it...
你懂的
You know.
他为我爸爸工作
He works for my dad.
那他是怎么受伤的
And he got hurt how?
我和他有些误解
We had a miscommunication.
有时这被叫做殴打
Sometimes known as a fistfight.
我看到班尼特先生的脸了
I saw Mr. Bennett's face
而我正在观察你的指关节
and I'm looking at your knuckles.
他眼眶上的青肿不是你弄的
They didn't give him that shiner.
我们看了一场电影 然后
We watched a movie and then, um...
我们偷偷溜进了乡村俱乐部
We snuck into the country club.
几小时后
After hours.
继续说
Go on.
气氛变得浪漫了起来
It got romantic.
但我们之间有些误会 他以为
But there were missed signals and he thought
我想做一些我不想做的事
that I wanted something that I... didn't.
然后我
And I, I...
我把他绊倒了
I-I sort of tripped him.
这是个意外 我不是故意的
Accidentally, I didn't mean to,
但他的脸还是撞到了桌子上
but he still hit his face on the table.
对 你也看见了
Yeah, you saw it.
我指的是被误解的想法
Hmm. I meant the missed signals.
我们发现这就是个天大的误会
We realized it was just one big misunderstanding.
你们不愿意告诉我是因为
And you guys wouldn't tell me this because...?
因为你只是一个出现在门前的陌生人
Because you're a stranger that showed up at our door.
对
Yeah.
有道理
All right, that's a fair point.
但是
But look...
富尔比小姐
Miss Furlbee?
下次约会的时候要是再感觉被威胁了
You ever feel threatened on a date again,
就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
you give me a call, okay?
蓝色在哪
Where's the blue?
要是有什么问题 马克尔
If you have a question, Markell,
就来安安静静地问我 好吗
please come and ask me quietly, okay?
我没有蓝色了
I don't have any blue.
短缺的颜料要分享着用
We have to share the colors we're short on.
詹娜有蓝色 也许等她画完了你可以用
Jenna has blue, maybe you can use it when she's done.
去好好地问一下 说一声请
Go ask her nicely and say "Please."
-好 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
我要蓝色
I need the blue.
等我画完
When I'm done.
我要用 我会还的
I need it! I'll give it back.
马克尔
Markell.
不行 轮到你再用
No! Wait your turn.
马克尔 孩子们 孩子们 放手吧
Markell? Guys, guys, guys, guys. Let go.
-马克尔 -我会还的
- Markell. - I'll give it back!
-放手 放手 -我会还的
- Let go, let go. - I'll give it back.
放手吧
Just let it go--
马克尔
Markell!
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 宝贝儿
I'm sorry, honey.
对不起
I'm sorry.
下载到外部硬盘
能问你点事吗
Hey, can I ask you something?
不管什么时候
Whenever a woman asks
只要女人说了能不能问点事情 就要小心了
if she can ask you something, look out.
开玩笑呢 问吧
I'm kidding, go ahead.
杰克·诺韦尔和警长之间到底发生了什么
What really happened between Jake Noveer and the chief?
这事
Oh, that.
杰克曾经和他关系很好
Well, Jake was kind of his guy.
老实说他们看起来就像是好朋...
To be honest, they were more like best b...
杰克被提拔到警探
You know Jake got promoted to detective
只花了两年时间
after only two years on the job?
两年
Two years?
对 他是在我之后五年才来的
Yeah, and he joined five years after me.
一定事出有因
Now, not for nothing,
但是这些肯定的东西 不是瞧不起你
but this whole affirmative stuff, not to insult ya...
对我们来说永远都不太公平
It ain't always really fair to the rest of us.
发生了什么
So what happened?
大概一年之前 有个案子
Well, about a year ago, there was a case.
一个小姑娘失踪了 还是个黑人
Little girl went missing. She happened to be black.
我们拼命工作 五个月 一无所获
We busted our asses, five months, nothing.
但这个结果对诺韦尔来说明显不够好
But that wasn't good enough for Mr. Noveer.
然后他就出手了
So he played the card.
出手
The card.
他是怎么出手的
How did he play the card?
你什么意思
What do you mean, how?
他说警长是种族歧视的混♥蛋♥然后就走了
He called the chief a racist fuck and he quit.
我们赶紧把这个死胡同调查结束
Let's cross this dead end off the list.
警告
要是你今晚敢来
明天就来给你收尸
等一下
Whoa. Hold up.
-让那个臭婊♥子♥从我♥草♥坪上出去 -有枪
- Get that bitch off my lawn! - Gun!
找掩护 趴下
Take cover.Down!
请求支援 波奇车道9-4号♥
Requesting backup, 904 Birch Drive.
-嫌犯携有枪♥支♥ -布兰登警♥察♥
- Suspect is armed... - Braden Police!
-把枪都放在地上 -我们是布兰登的警♥察♥
- Put your weapon down on the ground! - It's the Braden Police!
从房♥子里出来 双手抱头
Come out of the house with your hands on your head!
把武器放下
Confirm that your weapon is down!
操 他们去哪了
Shoot, where'd they go?
我觉得没事了
I think we're clear.
我觉得他们走了 走 走 走
I think they're on the move. Go, go, go.
-门 -开着的
- Door? - It's open.
我们进去
We're going in.
新来的 你从右面进到后院去
Uh, Rook, you take the right side to the backyard,
马丁 你呆在原地 免得他们越过我们
Martin, you stay here in case they get past us. You got it?
好
Yep.
走
Go.
布兰登警♥察♥
Braden Police!
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表