剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
"People like them."
贝利女士和去世的威尔科特斯先生
Ms. Bailey and the late Mr. Wilcox belong
都是美国前沿的成员
to a group called American Forefront.
那是个白人至上主义的组织
That's a white supremacist group.
七血案
Seven Bloods...
从来没发生过
never happened.
是场骗局
It was a hoax.
是场骗局
It was a-a hoax?
美国前沿
宾州布兰登假新闻
没错
Damn right.
你可以走了
You're free to leave.
但别出城
But don't leave town.
卡尔钢铁厂
温哥华
7月19日 是凶案发生的那晚
7/19. That's the night of the Bloods.
2018年7月19日 工厂停工
网页设计
Website design.
古特设计公♥司♥
卡尔钢铁厂
卡尔钢铁厂
公♥司♥主页
五十万买♥♥了个这玩意
Paid a quarter million for this?
老天
Oh, man.
老兄你被坑惨了 这就是一堆破烂
You got burnt, bud. Shit is whack.
是的
Yeah.
嗯
Okay.
等等 冰棍
Wait, Popsicles?
不 只是我已经离开了
Uh, no, it's just, I already left.
好
Okay.
-拜拜 -冰棍
- Bye. - Popsicles?
弄得好像你跟我似的 家里有个八岁的娃
It's like you got an eight-year-old at home like I do.
特莉
Terri.
你敢信吗 刚才那是我爸
Yeah, believe it or not, that was my dad.
老年痴呆吗
Second childhood?
是啊 有时清醒有时糊涂
Yeah, like, bouncing back and forth?
有天晚上
You know? Like, the other night,
我以为他脑子完全是浆糊状态
I thought he was completely batshit senile.
但并不 他...
But then no, he's...
感觉没那么糊涂 虽然清醒
sounds like himself? I mean, himself,
但急切想要吃冰棍
but desperate for a Popsicle.
我公公之前也是那样
My father-in-law went through that.
现在他完全不能自理了 穿尿布了
And now he's just completely gone, like, diapers.
-不会吧 -快一米长的尿布
- No...- Whole nine yards, yeah.
瑞克的妈在家照顾他
Rick's mom's taking care of him at home.
但你一直挺喜欢他俩的 是吧
But you always liked them, right?
没错 现在也是
Oh, yeah. Still do.Mm.
只是不知道为什么养了这么个混♥蛋♥儿子
I mean, I don't know how they raised an asshole like that.
天哪 怎么了 他干什么了
Oh, God. Why? What happened?
-怎么了 -混账家伙
- What? - Fucker,
他回来了 然后说着"我爱你
he comes back into town, and is like, "I love you.
我们和好吧"
Let' get back together."
然后不到五分钟 这混♥蛋♥又走了
And then, like, five minutes later, he's gone. Again.
我自己倒是没事 但是
And I mean, I wouldn't even care myself, but...
但他再次伤了小瑞克的心
fucking breaks Ricky's heart all over again.
他现在在杨斯敦吗
So what, he's in Youngstown?
得克萨斯州 有个石油的活儿
Texas? Yeah, an oil job, apparently.
-那挺不错 -是啊
- Good for Rick. - Yeah.
你知道吗 如果我是个好人
You know what? If I were a better person,
可能也会为他感到开心
I'd feel the same way.
来杯啤酒
Mm. Grab a beer?
行啊
Yeah.
马上来
Be right there.
我有时间喝两杯
I got time for two.
草莓
Oh, strawberry.
芒果
Mango.
菠萝
Pineapple.
我也喜欢青柠口味
Ah. I also love lime...
我不知道该给你买♥♥什么口味的
Yeah, I didn't know what flavor to get you.
你看起来好极了 宝贝
You're looking lovely, cupcake.
我想你了
I missed you.
我也想你 爸
I missed you, too, Dad.
所以昨晚你才搞了那一出吗
Is that what last night was about?
想让我过来看你
You just wanted to get me over here?
昨晚什么事
Last night?
你穿着紧身内♥裤♥ 大声说着妈的事
You were in your tighty-whities, ranting about Mom.
听起来挺可笑的
That would be funny.
确实发生了 爸
Well, that happened, Dad.
你的邻居给我打电♥话♥了
You know, your neighbor called me.
你妈和我最近关系很好
Your mother and I are on very good terms these days.
我们以前总吵架 抱歉
We used to fight, and I'm sorry about that.
没事 我不吃
No, I'm good.
古特设计公♥司♥
古特设计公♥司♥
古特设计公♥司♥
你在找我吗
Hey. You looking for me?
-迈克·古德曼 -是我
- Uh, Michael Goodman? - Yeah.
进来吗
Want to come in?
你要搬走了
You're moving.
是的 大概二十分钟后
Yeah. In, like, 20 minutes.
你是新的租客吗
You the new tenant?
-不 -你想要张桌子吗 或凳子
- Nah. - Uh, you want a desk? Or a chair?
你要搬去哪里
Where you moving?
你是谁
Who are you?
抱歉 我叫约翰·史密斯
Sorry. Name's John Smith.
别取笑我爸妈 他俩取名没什么水平
And please, no jokes about my parents's lack of imagination.
我有家小公♥司♥ 想找你设计下公♥司♥网页
I run a small company, and I was hoping you could do my website.
你是不干了
You, uh, you going out of business
还是换个更大的地儿
or just moving to finer pastures?
我不干了
Oh, uh, I'm getting out.
竞争不过那些学计算机科学的学生
Too much competition from the comp sci students.
去任何卡♥耐♥基♥梅隆的咖啡厅
Go to, um, any cafeteria at Carnegie Mellon.
都能找到一打做网页的天才 价格还便宜
You'll find a dozen web geniuses for cheap.
好极了
Great.
我在家挺好的
I am fine at home. I-It's...
我们就检查一下
Let's just go take a look.
你总说我糊涂了
You say I'm losing it.
但我可清醒着呢 随便问我个问题
I'm as sharp as ever. Ask me a question.
妈在哪儿
Where's Mom?
当然是死了
Dead, of course.
那个婊♥子♥
The bitch.
你知道吗 爸 我有点跟不上你了
You know, Dad, I just, I can't keep up with you.
什么 跟上什么
Uh, what? Keep up with what?
你真的不记得那晚了吗
Do you really not remember the other night?
你当时穿着内♥裤♥在那大喊大叫
You were yelling in your underwear?
然后就在昨晚 你说你和妈妈
And then just last night, you said that you and mom
现在关系很好
were on very good speaking terms.
-我这么说了吗 -是的
- I said that? - Yeah.
听着 我觉得我们得去看看
Look, I-I think we should just go check them out, you know?
要未雨绸缪
Before you need it.
你还存有养老金
You know, you have that nest egg socked away.
该死
Damn it.
这烂透了 我才不需要
This is a shitshow. I don't need this.
感谢老天没让你里奇叔叔活着看到这一幕
Thank God your Uncle Rich isn't alive to see this.
又怎么了
What now?
里奇不是我叔叔 从来都不是 好吗
Rich, who's not my uncle, never was my uncle, right?
-天啊 -他还活着 爸
- Oh, God. - He is alive, Dad.
他住在纽约州北部
He lives in Upstate New York.
你瞧 你什么都不记得了
You see, it's just, you're not remembering everything...
我记得的
I remember that.
我不能把我可怜的母亲留在这
I can't put my poor mother in here.
爸 这是为了你 不是为了奶奶
Dad, this is for you, not Grandma.
我 这地方简直是个监狱
Me? This place is a prison.
我知道
I know.
我们会向你介绍情况的
You know, we're gonna let you know.
重要的是你所得到的照顾
It's all about the care that you receive
而且还能感受到独♥立♥感
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表