剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
卡斯面包烘焙
谢谢
Thanks, man.
-对 来就行了 -瑞克
- Uh-huh, yeah, just get here. - Rick.
闭嘴快来
Get-- just shut up and get here.
-你好 瑞克 -你好 加勒特
- Hey, Rick. - Hey, Garrett.
你什么时候进城的
When'd you hit town?
来看我的小孩 我得走了
Came to see my kid. I got to run, though.
我还在的话 会打给你的
If I stick around, I'll call you.
很高兴见到你 加勒特
It's good to see you, Garrett.
我们来这干什么
What are we doing here?
好吧 别这么装
Okay, don't be such a snob.
没什么地方的松饼
It's one of the few places that carries
-比这的好吃了 -好吧
- this bakery's muffins. - Okay.
再会 瑞克
Uh, hey, I-I'll see you, Rick.
关于明天的派对...
Anyway, about this party tomorrow night...
所以你不会穿成电影明星那样
Oh, so you don't dress up like a movie star,
而是打扮成电影里的角色
you dress up like a character from a movie.
我知道 我要办成茱莉亚·罗伯茨
I know that. I'm going as Julia Roberts.
-那不是一个角色 -我想和她一样
- That's not a character. - Well, I want to go as her.
上周我老公跟我说
Last week my husband told me that I looked
我很像《风月俏佳人》里的茱莉亚·罗伯茨
like Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman.
那就扮成《风月俏佳人》里的薇薇安·华德
So go as Vivian Ward from Pretty Woman.
等下 他说你像《风月俏佳人》里的
Wait, he said you looked like Julia Roberts
茱莉亚·罗伯茨
specifically in Pretty Woman?
我觉得他可能是想告诉你
I think he might've been trying to tell you
你打扮得像个鸡
that you were dressed like a whore.
这不是件坏事
That's not a bad thing.
-真的吗 -对 是件好事
- Really? - No, it's good.
他们喜欢那个样子
They like that kind of stuff.
搞什么 你是认真的吗
What, are you fucking serious?
天呐 真抱歉 我...
Oh, my God, I am so sorry. I...
抱歉
Sorry.
我以为你是...
I thought you were...
那个孩子住在枫树大街上
The kid lives over on Maple.
对不起 我道歉
I'm sorry, I apologize.
不敢相信他把钱拿走了
I can't believe he took it.
一元背后
第一季 第一集
卡尔顿厨房♥
乡村风味美食
我雇你是要你找出我老公搞谁
I'm paying you to find out who my husband is screwing,
而不是他在整谁
not who he's screwing over.
我跟你说了你他昨晚在哪
I told you where he was last night.
他在向经纪人推销公♥寓♥
He was pitching condos to brokers,
一个接着一个 在费尔蒙特酒店酒吧
one after another, at the Fairmont Hotel bar.
我盯着他 他没有和任何一个离开
I watched him and he didn't leave with any of them.
接着盯
Then you keep looking.
他这些天魂不守舍的
He's a million miles away these days.
他在节食
He went on a diet.
他这样胃口的人不会节食的
A man with his appetites does not go on a diet.
人的新陈代谢会变的
People's metabolisms change.
会不会是他瑜伽课上的人
Could it be somebody in his yoga class?
不可能 我不知道他为什么会练瑜伽
Nah, I don't know why he does yoga.
肯定不是那些穿着瑜伽裤的屁♥股♥
Not for the asses in yoga pants.
他练瑜伽还每天
He does yoga and he runs an hour
在跑步机上跑一小时的步 保持形象
on the treadmill every day so that he looks good.
他为什么要保持形象 为了上♥床♥
Why does he want to look good? To get laid.
-你要这么说我也没法 -跟着他
- If you say so. - Stay with him.
明天我们要去阿巴蒂西派对
We got the Abatsy party tomorrow night.
我自然要紧盯着
I'll have eyes out, obviously,
但或许你也可以来
but maybe you could be on the grounds.
-看看你能发现什么 -好 没问题
- See what you see. - Yeah. Sure.
这是下周的钱
And that is for next week.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我猜猜 没留纸条
Let me guess, no note.
你好 丹妮
Hey, Dannie.
很高兴能在这碰见你
Glad I ran into you here.
-你是偶然遇见我的吗 -其实也不是
- Did you run into me? - No, not really.
你最近怎么样 还喜欢你的新工作吗
How's your day been? Still like your new job?
还行 他很 他很难搞
Yeah, yeah, he's, uh... he's a handful.
听着 记得你问我
Listen, remember when you asked
我上大学前最希望能得到的
what was the top piece of advice
一条建议是什么吗
I wished I'd had before I started college?
天呐 我本来还想跑呢
Thank God. I was afraid I was gonna have to wing it.
瞧 我明白了
Well, see, I realized that...
答案毫无疑问是在毕业前的那个夏天
it's to be sure that make new friends
交些新朋友
the summer before you leave.
你在做志愿者吗
Hmm. You're volunteering?
是的 我就是这么勇敢
I-I am. I'm brave like that.
一会儿你想一起吗
Do you want to hang out later?
你是说今晚吗
Like, tonight later?
为什么不呢 除非你有安排了
Why not? Unless you-you have plans.
没有
No.
现在你有了
Well, now you do.
又是一天 对吗 但丁
Another day, right, Dante?
当然
Sure enough.
加勒特·德默里 等下
Garrett Drimmer, hold up a minute.
沃尔什
Fuckin' Walsh.
知道他的套路了吗
See how he did that?
现在你得在自己的私人休息时间跟他谈话了
Now you got to talk to him on your own time.
10号♥站
维修部
值班经理办公室
必须得缩减工时
Hours have to be cut.
上面要求减材料操作员的
And fingers are pointing at the material handlers.
我只能给你和但丁总共50到55个工时
I only got 50, 55 total for you and Dante.
你在这时间更长些
You've been here longer.
我知道你们俩是朋友
I know yinz two is friends.
别担心 有个办法
And don't worry, there is one option.
你们每人每周都减少8到10个工时
You both cut eight to ten a week.
我就能想法把你们都留下
I could make a case to keep yous both on.
但我们是赚时薪的
Hours are money.
行 但这是你的决定 我得开了他
All right, but I-it's your call. I'm gonna have to cut him loose.
等等 你刚才说五十五
Wait, wait, what'd you say, uh, 55?
是的
Yeah.
那是不是说 他走了
Well, that-that means with, uh, with him gone,
我可以赚加班费了
I'm ripe for some OT?
是的 我想是的
Yeah, I expect so.
挺好的 加班算我一个
That's good. Yeah, count me in for that.
我今天开车了 要送你吗
Hey. I got the car today. You want a lift?
不用了 兄弟
Uh, man, y-you go ahead.
我挺喜欢走路的
Yeah, uh, walking keeps me motivated.
行
Okay.
她下午睡了个好觉
She had a good nap today.
那挺好的
Aw, that's good. Yeah. Uh...
那天我丈夫在看关于美洲鸵的特辑
You know, my husband was watching this special on rheas,
或其他的鸵鸟类动物
or ray-as, some are like ostriches.
鸵鸟爸爸从小鸵鸟还在蛋里时
And the father rhea takes care of them little ones,
就开始照顾它们
like from eggs on.
但人不该这样
But people ain't supposed to be like that.
这个
Uh, well...
-我这不来了吗 -是啊
- Here I am. - Yeah.
我只想说 我们对你的遭遇感到抱歉
Well, I'm just saying, we feel really bad for you,
我们也喜欢小凯莉过来
and we love having little Carrie here now,
但如果你再不把账结了
but if you don't get caught up...
有那么一瞬间
Yeah... For a minute there,
我还以为你在关心我呢
I thought you were being nice.
我的钱包 看吧
Oh... Here. Look.
你可以
You know, you could...
-不 我 -想要就拿去
- No, I... - Take it if you want.
-我想要你欠我的那部分 -下周就开支了
- Yeah, no, I want what you owe me. - Payday is next week.
加勒特 这话你以前就说过
Garrett, I heard that before,
-我听过好多次 -我会付的
- I heard it before. - I'll-I'll have it then.
下周交钱 否则别再带她来了
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表