剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
《一元背后》前情提要
Previously on One Dollar...
给你 你把你的4块给我
Here. Give me your four.
下周我要搬去新家了
I start at a new place next week.
很大的房♥子 五间卧室
Real big house, five bedrooms.
一个搞房♥地♥产♥的
Some real estate guy.
彼得 请进吧
Pete. Come on in.
对不起 巴德 但是警长去了
I'm sorry, Bud. But the police chief
理查德法官那
came by Judge Richardson's chambers.
进来凉快凉快吧
Why don't we get you in out of the heat, okay?
还记得之前说过的到温哥华的那批货吗
You know that shipment to Vancouver we talked about?
有件东西要放进去
There's something I'm fixing to put in it.
至少让我带你好好约个会
Let me take you out on a real date
趁你还没有让我心碎
before you break my heart.
你确定你要推掉约会吗
Are you sure you want to, like, pass up a date?
我相信他能理解的
I'm sure he'll understand.
我需要你关闭炼铁炉
I need you to-to bank your furnace.
她要对我的花头巾做什么
Wait, what is she doing with my bandana?
常规检查 她在上面发现了一些血迹
Just routine. She found a little blood on it.
他们会进行DNA检验
They'll run a DNA test.
你要把珍贵的波旁酒运过边境
You were moving rare bourbon whiskey across the border.
我不会把这件事告诉联邦的人
I'm not gonna tell the feds about this.
我不会忘记你的恩情
I won't forget this.
要是有人查出那晚发生了什么
Anybody find out what happened that night...
他向我承认这是他想要拯救工厂的愚蠢之举
The man confessed to me his dumbass plan to try and save his mill.
然后呢 你信吗
Oh, what, and you believed him?
很多人会失业
...there'll be a lot of people out of work.
我在小凯莉出生之前都不知道
I didn't really know about Carrie
有她的存在
until she was, like, one.
加略特和凯莉
两个月
我需要你今晚开台叉车
I need you to operate a forklift tonight,
在十一点时往货车车厢上放些铁卷
put some rolls on a boxcar, 11:00.
我追查了一下 会经过一个火车站
I followed it. It goes through a train depot,
然后直接送往加拿大
then straight on to Canada.
你终于醒了
Oh, you finally got some sleep.
等下 别
Wait, no...
闭嘴
Stop.
你想说话吗
Are you gonna talk?
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
你需要停止调查
So you need to stop,
否则你会送命的
or you're gonna get yourself killed.
而且你身边关心的人 都会送命
And you're gonna get a lot of people that you care about killed, too.
你听明白了吗
Do you understand?
无论你做什么 我们都知道
Whatever you do, we'll know about it.
来吧
Okay.
好了
All right, okay.
来吧
Okay.
拜托
Come on, man.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
一元背后
第一季 第六集
我没问题
Look, you know, I-I'm good for it.
都挺好的 杰里
No, it's all good, Jerry.
好的 谢谢
Okay-- thanks.
我得去趟办公室
Okay, I'm-I'm headed to the office.
我不确定我是否能
I don't know if I'll be
准时回来
back in time...
对不起 我把你当成我太太了
Oh. Uh, sorr-- I thought you were my wife. What...
你是谁啊
Who are you?
我是新来的
I'm new.
那 很高兴认识你 新来的
Ah. Well, nice to meet you, New.
祝你度过愉快的一天
Uh, have a great day.
就像我说过的 跟紧我
Like I said, stick with me.
每天都是圣诞节
It'll be Christmas every day.
完事儿了吗
Already?
批准令正在路上
They got confirmation it's on route.
难关已经度过了 合同是你的了
Hard part's over. Contract's yours.
卡尔钢铁公♥司♥
项目编号♥ P1091-00
宾夕法尼亚州财政部
你不会以为我来...
You didn't think I come through...
闭上你的嘴 让我好好享受这一刻
Just shut the fuck up and let me have this moment.
得把这破玩意拿走
Need you to get this shit out of here.
怎么拿 你想让我放哪儿去
How? Where do you expect me to put it?
不关我的事
Not my problem.
如果他们想要更多呢 你不能
What if they want more? I mean, you can't just leave me
丢下我一个人 你觉得我们结束了吗
hanging like that. You think we're done?
我们不可能结束
We can't be done, man.
我们不是商业伙伴
We are not business partners.
我说我就干一次 而且我♥干♥完了
I said I'd do this once, and I did it.
我完事儿了
I am done.
忘恩负义的混♥蛋♥
Ungrateful shit.
好孩子
That's a boy.
老兄
Hey. Hey, buddy.
这就对了
That's right.
老兄
Hey, buddy.
把手♥机♥帮我拿过来
Bring the phone. Hey.
把电♥话♥拿来 没错 好孩子 拿过来
Bring the phone. Okay, good boy. Bring it here.
钱包也行 叼钱包过来
Bring the wallet. Okay, bring the wallet.
或者手♥机♥也行 拿...
Or the phone. Bring...
没错没错
Hey. That's it, that's it.
叼起手♥机♥来
Now get the phone.
伙计
Hey, boy.
伙计
Boy! Hey.
伙计 拿过来
Hey, boy. Bring it...
那是我的钱包
That's my wallet! Hey!
该死
Goddamn it!
-老爹 -你好
- Hey, Pop. - Hey.
但丁 约翰 听着大家
Dante, John, guys, look. Listen up, um,
昨天发生的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about what happened yesterday.
我让你们失望了
I-I let you down.
但是我要说
But all I got to say is this:
你们准备好大干一场
get ready to take all the hours you can handle,
因为我们刚刚取得了由宾夕法尼亚州运输部
because we just won a contract with PennDOT
牵头建造莫农格希拉河工程的合同
for the Monongahela infrastructure project.
马路 大桥 所有的都归我们
Roads, brides, whole deal!
我的天 你怎么搞到的 老爹
Oh, damn! H-How'd you get that, Pop?
我知道你们大家 最近对我都很有耐心
I know yinz been, you know, real patient with me lately,
还给我洗衣服
and oh-mi laundry, I appreciate it.
但这是票大的 兄弟们
But this is the start of something big, boys.
-也对 -我需要你们
- That's right. - I mean, I'm gonna need yinz
把话传出去 我要把过去几年失去的人
to spread the word: I'm reaching out to rehire a bunch of guys
重新雇佣回来
we lost over the last couple years.
我们要满员开始生产
I mean, we're looking at full capacity real soon.
回家去 亲亲孩子
Go home, kiss your kids,
和老婆大干一场 因为将要有好长时间
fuck your wives, 'cause it's gonna be a long time
你们都做不了这些事了
before you get to do that again.
简直不敢相信
I can't believe that.
他很可爱 但是我大概 几周就离开了
He's cute, but I go away in, like, a few weeks.
-你怎么认识他的 -他和我在同一个乐队
- How'd you meet him? - He's in this band with me.
你什么时候加乐队了
Since when are you in a band?
几周之前吧 总之这个男孩真的很不错
Uh, like a week ago. But anyway, this guy's, like, really cute.
他就像是在 疯狂放电
And he's, like, putting out all these signals.
-我就 -你弹什么乐器
- And I'd like... - What do you play?
我唱歌♥
I sing.
从来没听过你唱歌♥
I've never heard you sing.
天呐 丹妮
Jesus, Dannie.
我是朱莉 咱俩从六年级起就是闺蜜了
Hi, I'm Julie. We've been best friends since sixth grade.
-很高兴认识你 -这就是我想说的
- It's a pleasure to meet you. - That's exactly my point.
你突然之间就加了个乐队
Now all of a sudden, you're in a band.
我想问的是 我喜欢他
What I'm asking is, like, do I like this guy
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表