剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
I had a brother,
但他在我出生之前就死了
but he died before I was born.
他叫什么名字
Well, what was his name?
库珀 他们给我取了一样的名字
Cooper. They named me after him.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
我不知道 但他们提到他还是会哭
I don't know. But they still cry about him sometimes.
我父母也经常哭
My parents cry a lot, too.
我父母好像什么东西都不喜欢
My parents don't seem to like anything.
他们好像还对什么东西都提不起兴趣
They don't seem to get excited about anything, either.
这是什么
What's this?
让我看看
Let me see.
好恶心
That's so gross.
厉害
Whoa, cool.
别碰 这上面都是血
Don't touch it. There's blood all over it.
这是七血案的线索
This is a clue for the Seven Bloods murder.
我们得赶紧送到警♥察♥局
We have to take this to the police station right now.
埃金钢铁 理查德女士
Akin Steel. Ms. Richardson.
理查德女士 谢谢你接我的电♥话♥
Ms. Richardson, thank you so much for taking my call.
我是宾州
This is Aaron Potts
社会服务部门的艾伦·波茨
from the Pennsylvania Department of Public Works.
对
Oh, yes.
我刚刚看到你对
I was looking over your application
莫农加赫拉镇的申请
for this Monongahela deal.
-是的 先生 -听着 我不知道
- Yes, sir. - Listen, I don't know
是因为扫描问题还是我们接收的问题
if it was a bad scan or a problem on our end,
但是你能不能告诉我和你签订协议的
but could you give me the name of the steel company
钢铁厂名字 让我填一下表
you contracted, and I'll just fill it in here?
说实在的 我都不知道
Oh, it's... to be honest, I don't even know
该怎么念
the right way to say it.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我拼出来吧
Well, let me just spell it.
仙德
X-I-a-n-d-e
小丘
X-I-a-o-q-I-u
钢铁厂
Iron and Steel Partners Company.
好的 我马上处理
Got it. I'll have that finished up in no time.
-太好了 -谢谢你的帮助
- Oh, great. Sure. - Thanks for your help.
你们好
Well, hi, guys.
你好 我们找到了七血案的线索
Hi. We found a clue to the Seven Bloods murder.
你们在哪里找到的
Oh. Where'd you find this?
乡村俱乐部附近的消防通道
On the fire road by the country club.
看 上面有血迹
See, there's blood on it.
你能不能用你们的机器
Will you put it through your machine
分辨出上面有谁的血吗
and tell us whose blood it is?
当然了
Absolutely.
能不能告诉我你们的名字
Uh, can I get your name so I can contact you
发现有联♥系♥的话就能联♥系♥你
in case there's any connection?
-库珀·肖 -库珀
- Cooper Shaw. - Cooper.
真可爱
That's cute.
好了
Okay.
-好了 -我们等着
- Got it. - We'll wait.
那个
Oh, well,
我们没办法马上得到结果
we won't be able to get to this right away.
我们得送到实验室
Uh, we'll have to send it to a lab.
但是 有结果了的话
But, uh, we'll call you
会联♥系♥你的
when we find out.
你都还不知道我的电♥话♥号♥码
You haven't even gotten my phone number.
我们是警♥察♥
Oh, we're the police.
我们知道该怎么联♥系♥你
We know how to contact you.
布兰登警局
Braden Police.
走吧 伙计们
Come on, guys.
你好 彼得
'Sup, Pete?
进来吧
Come on in.
要来杯啤酒吗
You want a beer or something?
有什么事吗
What can I do you for?
好吧 我又做了什么
All right. What'd I do now?
每一次
Every time.
每一次我信任你
Every time I trust you,
都会得到新的教训 不要信任你
it's a new lesson in why not to trust you.
你知道她得实习训练后才算真正的警♥察♥
You know she's not a real cop until her training's over.
你知道她没有防护
You know she's not protected...
等等 等等
Wait a minute, wait a minute.
你...你在说道格拉斯警官吗
You... you're talking about Officer Douglas?
你让她的实习期延长了一年
You just got her training extended for an extra year.
这怎么是我的错了
Well, how is that my fault?
-你要她去的 -她反正都要去的
- You told her to go. - Yeah, she was going anyway.
她又要拿一年微薄的工资
An extra year of making shit money.
还得提心吊胆随时会被开除
Right? Living with the threat of immediate dismissal...
等等 你一副难以控制局面的样子
Wait, wait. You acting like you not in control of this.
我要控制局面了 此时此刻
Well, I am taking control of this, right here, right now.
-很好 -因为我已经放任了很久
- Good. - 'Cause I've let this go on long enough.
让你申请提拔
Let you apply for that promotion.
-让我 -让你当上警探
- "Let"? - See...Let you make detective.
这就是你这么多年来
See, this is the kind of bullshit
一直告诉你自己的鬼话
you've been telling yourself for years.
你认为是你带我走向成功
That you let me succeed.
我靠自己成功的 她将也会
I succeeded on my own, and so will she.
成功 你现在独自一人
"Succeeded"? You're a gumshoe in Bumfuck, PA,
无法融入本地警局
who can't hack it with the local police
就因为你觉得我们不尊重你的才智
because you don't feel like we respect your brilliance.
你自己四处看看
Have you looked around here?
我跟硬骨头汤姆比起来简直是夏洛克·福尔摩斯
I'm Sherlock fucking Holmes compared to Tom, fucking Chewy.
你说你给过你自己空间 我想也是
You say you got breaks. I bet you did.
你说你也给过我空间 没有吧
You say you gave me breaks? You didn't.
一点也没有 现在一名年轻的黑人女警犯了个错
Not one, and now a young black cop makes one mistake,
你也不打算给她任何空间
and you ain't giving her a break, either, huh?
杰克
Jake,
我们现在讨论的不是这个
that's not what we're talking about here.
你指导她 因为你不肯放手
You mentored her, and she's paying a big price
她付出了惨重的代价
because you don't let things go.
-你并不是受害者 -听着
- And you're not a victim. - Look...
我从来没有要求你夸奖我 我是个大人了
I never asked for your praise. I'm a big boy.
但你应该尊重我
But I do deserve your respect.
你要你遵守规则
Well, you earn respect
你就会得到尊重
when you play by the rules.
你想不用遵守规则
What you want is to be exempt from the rules.
让我们
For us to just, you know,
不要管你
look the other way.
作为你的朋友
As your friend,
作为一个真正在乎你的人
as someone who actually gives a shit about you,
我拜托你 放下这个案子吧
I'm asking you, please, just be done with this case, man.
为了你自己
For your own good.
为了托尼
For Tony's.
你也看到那些人上次怎么整你的
I mean, you saw how those guys smacked you around last time.
他们下次会怎么做
What are they gonna do next time?
很抱歉我们没找到你的爸爸 瑞克
I'm sorry we didn't find your dad, Ricky.
你是说真的还是假装的
You mean really or pretend?
不 我真的很抱歉我们没找到他
No, I mean, I'm actually sorry we didn't find him.
我本来想我们能找到的
I was kind of hoping we would.
我以为我们都只是在假装他还活着
I thought we were all pretending he was still alive.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在电视上看到他们找到了他的血
I saw on the TV that they found his blood.
在我妈妈睡着以后
After my mom fell asleep.
他们怎么说的
What did they say?
大家都觉得他死了
Just that everyone thinks he's dead.
但人们都在我面前假装他还活着
But people still pretend that he's alive to me.
连我妈妈都在假装他还活着
My mom even pretends that he's alive to me.
所以我以为我们也在这么做
That's what I thought we were doing here, too.
你不难过吗
Aren't you sad?
难过
Yeah.
你们玩的开心吗
Did you guys have fun?
嗯
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表