剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
What kind of party would it be without a few surprises?
桌子就在楼下 五分钟后见
Tables are downstairs. See you there in five.
你知道谜题会是什么吗 你知道吗
Do you know what the puzzle't going to be? Do you know?
你参加过他的派对吗
Have you ever been to one of his parties before?
没有 我告诉老婆应该一小时吧
Nope. Told the wife I'd give it one hour.
-你呢 -没有 第一次
- How about you? - No, first time.
希望不是最后一次
Hopefully not the last.
-你和我们坐在一起 -当然了
- What, you're with us? - Of course.
我抽到了黄色
I pulled yellow.
兰道尔是一个神秘的人
So Randall't a man of mystery.
他上一次派对让我们挨家挨户地
The last party, he had us going door to door
去要橡皮擦和煮老的鸡蛋
looking for pencil erasers and hard-boiled eggs.
-还有芝华士 -芝华士 我怎么忘了呢
- And Chivas. - Oh, Chivas. How could I forget?
你会很惊讶
You're be surprised what a stranger
如果你礼貌地请求的话 陌生人会给与你些什么
will pour into your thimble if you ask them nice enough.
好了 大家伙
Okay. Everyone.
今晚请大家看看桌底下 开始游戏
For tonight't game, please look under your tables.
下面有盒子 请大家拿出来
Box under there. Take it out, please.
这是谜题大赛的
It is a puzzle
拼图[谜题]
for the puzzle race.
第一张完成的
So, the first table
桌子将会得到
to complete gets
匹兹堡第二棒餐厅的
a $200 gift certificate to the second-best restaurant
200美元礼券
in Pittsburgh.
准备 开始
On your marks, get set, go!
单色拼图
Oh, a one-color puzzle.
你可是认真的
You do not mess around.
-我可不会闹着玩 -好吧
- I do not mess around. - Okay.
就指望你们三个了
Counting on you three.
艾米
今天都安排好了吗
是的
我要迟到一会 你先开始吧
好的 到时候见
会议很棒
因为你开的很棒
爸爸问你要手♥机♥
Dad says can he have his phone back?
你可以用我的
You can use mine.
谢谢你帮他传话
That is very nice of you to be his messenger.
要是你走了 他该怎么办啊
What is he gonna do when you're gone?
妈妈
Mom.
怎么了
What?
爸爸在和工作上的朋友说话
Dad't talking to his work friends.
我自告奋勇过来了
I volunteered to come over here
为了脱离那么无聊的聊天
so I could get away from that boring conversation.
对 但是我明天可以给你看看
Yes, but I can show you them properly tomorrow.
你还是银行家的作息吗
Are you still keeping banker't hours?
当然了 不然我怎么维持我的精力
Sure, how else am I gonna keep my handicap down?
下周来找我 我抽点时间
Find me next week. I-I'll make some time.
好的 太棒了
Oh, that't-that's it. That't perfect.
你知道吗 我现在就可以给你看招股说明书
You know what? I can show you a prospectus online right now.
不行 这里没有信♥号♥♥
No, I can't. I'm not getting any reception here.
跟我来
Uh, uh, follow me.
你在这里啊
There you are.
你看上去很美
You look nice.
我们要假装我们没交往过吗
Are we supposed to pretend like we didn't hang out?
你...你介意吗
Um, is... do you mind?
-不 我... -因为我不希望...
- No, I-I, um... - 'Cause I just, I didn't want...
我不希望你♥爸♥爸认为
I didn't want your dad thinking
我是为了通过他接近你的
that I was using him to get to you.
他绝对不会想到这一层
It't the last thing, uh, he'd think.
他才没这么多心思
He't way too vain for that.
老实说 如果你想的话
Okay. Honestly, if you want,
我现在就去和他说清楚
I'll go clear it with him right now.
你愿意为一段暑期恋情冒这个险吗
You'd risk it for a summer fling?
对 不行吗
Yeah, why not?
别忘了我那晚和你说的话
Don't forget what I told you the-the-the other night.
我是认真的
I meant it.
至少让我带你好好约个会
At least let me take you out on a real date
趁你还没有让我心碎
before you break my heart, okay?
我会带个保镖的
I'll bring the bodyguard.
就这么说定了
It't a deal.
你快解决了吗
So, were you close?
或者可能是我没有理解
Or I don't think I understand.
嗯 我是说
Yeah. I mean, yeah.
我的童年都是和他一起度过的
Spent my whole childhood with him.
但是我成年后就一直在
But now that I spent my whole adulthood
努力远离他
trying to get away from him...
你需要距离
Needed your distance.
我懂
I understand that.
我和我父亲也是这样
Had the same thing with my dad.
现在应该是你带我离开宴会
So, now't the part where you pull me away from the party
然后和我说实话的时候了
and you... you're gonna get honest with me.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
你装腔作势了一晚上
I mean, you've been posing all night.
装腔作势
Posing?
是的 对所有人
Yeah. For everyone.
现在是第二部分
And this is part two.
灯光变暗 开始放温和的音乐
You know, the lights go down, the soft music starts playing.
我和一个骗子一起长大
I grew up with a liar.
所以我就是受够了被当做...
So I'm just done, you know, being...
工具或者目标
the prop or the mark.
如果你想把我吓走 没用的
If you're trying to scare me away it't not gonna work.
我可是喜欢嘲讽的人
I'm the guy that finds cynicism attractive.
对聪明人的喜爱更甚
Intelligence even more so.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
什么怎么办
About what?
你♥爸♥爸
About your dad.
我爸爸 去了养老院后
Mine-- things got a lot easier
一切都变得更加简单
and he was a whole lot happier
他也更加开心
after he went to the home.
到头来
It't just that, eventually,
不管你有没有做好准备
ready or not...
不管你喜不喜欢
like it or not,
我们的父母会成为我们的孩子
our parents become our children.
今晚鬼鬼祟祟躲窗根的工作结束了吗
You done creeping around other people't windows for the night?
绝对鬼鬼祟祟来找我了吗
Decided to creep on me?
这么多活一个人做的话工程也太大了
Pretty big operation for one person.
感觉你可能需要帮助
Thought maybe you could use the help.
你懂怎么烘焙吗
You know how to bake?
不懂 但如果你告诉我该怎么做
Nah, but if you tell me what to do I can do it.
你还是省省吧
You can take it easy.
你今天肯定累坏了
You probably had a long day.
我今天过得很好
Well, I had a good day.
警探今天过得很棒
What't a good day for a detective, hmm?
你拍到谁在跟寂寞的家庭主妇
You get pictures of someone bird-dogging
乱搞了吗
a lonesome housewife?
乱搞
Bird-dogging.
你是哪里人
So, where you from?
费城
Philly.
但是我经常搬家
But I moved around a lot.
你为什么来布兰登呢
What brought you to Braden?
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候我觉得这地方要完蛋了
Uh, some days I think this place is about to die,
有时候我又会觉得
but other days I think
这里会发生些什么
something is really about to happen here.
那你为什么专门挑完蛋的地方
So why'd you pick the dead part?
不管怎么样 总有人需要好面包
Either way, people need baked goods,
不管经济怎么样
no matter the economy.
你应该让我带你到处走走
You ought to let me take you around sometime,
去另一半不完蛋的人住的地方
over to where the other half lives.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你知道另一半人的人生是怎样吗
You know how the other half lives?
不是很了解
Well, not really,
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表