剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
我从来搞不懂
...it never made sense.
警长好像想让我尽可能地
You know, the chief seems to want me to partner with Chewy
多和硬骨头合作
as much as possible.
那说明他喜欢你
Means he likes you.
为什么
Why?
硬骨头会保护你 救你的命
Chewy'll have your back. Keep you alive.
硬骨头不喜欢黑人
Chewy isn't a big fan of black people.
没错 但是硬骨头
True, but it's also true that Chewy's
也是一名喜欢针对新人的混♥蛋♥
just an all-around asshole who likes to needle rookies.
不仅如此 他还不喜欢和女人共事
Not only that, he's got problems working with a woman.
然而他还是得保护你
Yet and still he's got to protect you.
硬骨头说你和特拉斯克曾经是朋友
Chewy said you and Trask were friends.
没错 交心的好友
Yep. True and good friends.
直到你们因为失踪的那个女孩大吵了一架
Until you had a fight about the missing girl.
艾比·华盛顿 没错
Abby Washington. That's right.
你真的说警长是一个种族歧视的混♥蛋♥吗
Did you really call the chief a racist fuck?
彼得要我别管这案子了 我...
Peter told me to drop the case and I...
被骂种族歧视对于白人来说应该是最致命的
Well, nothing stings a white man like being called a racist.
警长对我最好
Chief's the one who treats me the best.
他真的很希望我做出成绩
Seems like he really wants me to do well.
我相信是的 他不是硬骨头 他明白事理
Yeah, I'm sure he really does. He's no Chewy; he knows better.
但是他还是怀疑巴德·卡尔
But he still gives Bud Carl the benefit of the doubt.
失踪的黑人女孩...
And a missing black girl...
我担心彼得并不会像
well, I worry that doesn't bother Peter
失踪了一个白人女孩那样当回事
quite as much as a missing white girl.
我明白
I hear that.
回头见
I'll see you.
好的
All right.
但你不能辞职
But you can't quit.
还有两个星期呢
We've got two more weeks.
我必须辞职
I have to.
你马上就汇报了这起事故
You reported the incident immediately
我和马克尔和他的父亲和进行了深入交流
and I spoke at length with Markell and his father.
你不能因为你生气了就辞职
You can't quit because you got angry.
如果所有老师都因为...
If every teacher quit because...
我打了他 我扇了他
I hit him. I spanked him.
我以前从来没有打过孩子
I-I mean, I've never hit a kid before.
你失去了耐心
You lost your patience.
我们都会这样
It happens to all of us.
你觉得我不知道失去耐心是什么感觉吗
You think I don't know what losing my patience feels like?
38年了 我从来没想过要大孩子
38 years, I've never come close to hitting a kid.
所以我无法接受你的辞呈
And that is why I cannot accept your resignation.
你为什么把一次过错看得如此不可挽回
Why do you see this one misstep as so final?
因为我...
Because I...
我不知道
I don't know.
因为我所做的事太过分了...
Because what I did is beyond the pale and...
就是这样
that's it.
卡罗尔 我本来不想提的
Carol, I didn't want to bring this up,
但是尼基目睹了事情的发生
but Nikki saw the incident.
我哦不知道
Oh, I know.
她想知道...
And she wondered...
-她想可能... -什么
- She thought maybe... - What?
你觉得这和马克尔的肤色有关系吗
Do you think that Markell's race played a part in it?
天啊 没有
Oh, my God. No.
我...
I'm-I'm...
不 我不是种族歧视者
No, I'm not a racist.
我教了很多黑人孩子
I mean, I've taught many black children.
我最引以为豪的学生中
Some of the students I'm proudest of
也有黑人 那...
were black-- are black. That's...
-我没说... -当然了
- I'm not saying... - Of course.
但是让我们来好好看看这件事
But let's just stop and look at this.
好吧
Okay.
其他非裔的孩子们 你以前的学生们
These other African-American kids, your former students,
他们不难管教 对吗
they weren't difficult, were they?
我...有的很难管教
Uh, I would... some of them were difficult.
我没有那么想过 什么...难管教
I-I don't think of it that way, anyway-- difficult.
那...但是重点是
That's... but the point is,
我教过各种各样的孩子
I've-I've taught all kinds of kids
各种各样的表现
with all kinds of behaviors.
我从来没做出过那种事
I've never done anything like this before.
我也不知道你是什么意思
And I don't know what you're saying, anyway.
如果我是种族歧视者 那更糟了 你该开除我
I mean, if I am a racist that's worse. You should fire me.
我们潜意识中都会有偏见
Unacknowledged bias exists in all of us.
解决办法并不是一昧打死
Now, the solution isn't to throw in the towel.
这种事应该成为警钟
Something like this should be a wake-up call,
让你能正视自己内心的机会
an opportunity to look inside yourself.
如果我内心是这样的 那我不想知道
If that's what's inside me, I don't want to know about it.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我...真的很抱歉
I am... I'm... I am very sorry.
我只是觉得我该退休了
I just think it's time.
如果你真的觉得这么难受 去吧
If you really feel this bad, go.
暑假好好休息 但是不要辞去教师一职
Take the summer, but don't quit teaching.
你是我见过最棒的老师之一
You are one of the best teachers I've ever seen.
休息一下 秋季你能重振旗鼓
Just call it a break and you'll come back fresh in the fall.
我在加州的女儿总是求我
My daughter in California is always begging me
多花点时间和我外顿一起
to spend more time with my grandchildren.
我的津贴已经...
My pension is already--
我是说 也许我可以卖♥♥掉我的房♥子
I mean, maybe I can sell my house
买♥♥一套小房♥子...
and buy one of those little condos or...
这么重大的决定
This is way too big a decision
不能取决于你教坏了一节课 好吗
to make over one bad class. Okay?
别太着急
Don't rush into it.
我...
I d...
不 这不可能
No. It's impossible.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
因为太晚了 我太老了
because it's too late, I'm too old.
谢谢你努力挽留我
Thank you for trying.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你为什么要走了 卡罗尔老师
Why are you leaving, Mrs. Carol?
你们今天有一名代课老师
Um, you're gonna have a sub today.
-会很好玩吧 -没错
- Won't that be fun? - Yeah.
你准备好你祖先的故事了吗
Do you have your ancestor stories?
很好 那你告诉代课老师我们都学了什么 好吗
Good, you can tell the sub what we've been doing, okay?
-好 -好 开心点
- Okay. - Okay. Have a good day.
卡罗尔老师 卡罗尔老师
Ms. Carol, Ms. Carol!
马克尔
Markell. Oh!
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我需要离开这里
I have to leave, okay?
你明天会回来吗
Are you coming back tomorrow?
不 我这个暑假都不会回来了
I'm not. I'm not coming back at all this summer.
但你会很想我
But you'll miss me too much.
过来
Come here.
好了
Okay.
好了 看着我
Okay, look at me.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
好 进去吧
Okay. Go on in.
-再见 卡罗尔老师 -再见
- Bye, Ms. Carol. - Bye.
再见
Bye.
那么
So,
这些铲子都只是用来挖隧♥道♥的吗
all of the shovels were just for digging the tunnel?
没错 我当时进去了 我看到了
Oh, yeah. I mean, I was in there. I could see it.
普通身材的人进不去吗
Too small for, like, a normal-sized person?
你都开始笑我了
Ah, you fucking got jokes.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking asshole.
威尔科特斯家东南方十个街区外
2001 silver Jeep Grand Cherokee reported stolen
一辆银色2001大切诺基被偷
ten blocks southeast of the Wilcox house.
车主说可能是今天或昨天被偷的
Owner said it could've been stolen today or yesterday.
我们得开始调查了
We have to start scouting.
不不不 别跟我一起
No, no, no, no. Not with me.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表