剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
是因为我真喜欢他
because I like him,
还是因为被命中注定的浪漫气息冲昏了头脑
or is it just romantic because we know it's doomed?
我能去看你们排练吗
Could I come see you play?
去见见他
To meet him?
不 朱莉 去听你唱歌♥
No, Julie. To hear you sing.
可以
Sure.
还有多远
How much farther?
大概有 60英里吧
Like, 60 miles, I think.
泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
富尔比公♥寓♥
仅剩一套
挺不错的吧
It's pretty good, right?
两周搞定了两套
We got two in two weeks?
是个不错的开始 泰勒
No, that's a great start, Tyler,
但是你还 还剩一套
but you still got a... A unit left.
对 我们还有一套
Yeah, we have the one.
我的个老天
My goodness.
女士
Hey, ma'am.
我来帮你捡
I'll grab those for you.
老天开眼
Well, look at God.
不用谢
No problem.
-拿稳了吗 -帮了大忙了
- You got it? - You are so helpful.
拿好了
Yes, I do.
你好 富尔比先生
Oh, hello, Mr. Furlbee.
牧师 这是我的新助理 泰勒·班尼特
Ah, Reverend, this is my new associate, Tyler Bennett.
泰勒 这是艾达·惠特尼牧师
Tyler, this is Reverend Eda Whitney.
很高兴认识你
It's good to meet you.
很高兴认识你 年轻人
Good to meet you, too, young man.
过得愉快 再见了 富尔比先生
Have a nice day, and good-bye, Mr. Furlbee.
很高兴见到你 牧师
Nice to see you, Reverend.
那位女士人不错
That's a nice lady.
不 她 她是不错
Oh, no, she's-she's great.
但别被她骗了
Don't get too cozy with her.
问题是 还是得让她从教堂搬出去
Problem is, we still have to move her out of this church.
巴德·卡尔打算雇多少人
Hear anything about how many people
-你听说了吗 -没 他说要满员生产
- Bud Carl's gonna hire? - No, he just said "Full capacity."
那挺好 正好我哥哥需要工作
Well, good, man. My brother sure could use a job.
不好意思 不好意思
E-Excuse me. Excuse me.
你们是在讨论工厂吗
You guys talking about the mill?
工厂在招人吗
Is the mill hiring?
对 巴德·卡尔拿到了个大单子
Yeah. Bud Carl got a big contract.
-怎么了 你也要找工作 -不 不用
- Why, you need a job, too? - No, no. I'm-I'm good.
不用不用 对镇子来说是好事
Good. No, no. That’s good for the town.
操
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Jesus Christ.
小心
Uh, watch-- hey.
威尔森·富尔比
珍妮 我是杰克
Hey, Jenny, it's Jake.
对 我 我在148公路上
Yeah, I'm-I'm on 148.
离布兰登148英里
Uh, eight miles out of Braden.
说来话长 能来接我吗
It's a long story. Can you pick me up?
不知道我这么做会不会酿成大错
I don't know if I'm making a huge mistake by doing this.
你认真的吗 你把我塞进车里
Are you serious? You drag me into this car
在路上都开了一个小时了
and we've been on the road for, like, an hour now.
我不知道这样做是不是有点越界了
I just don't know if this is crossing a line.
那条界限在遥远的芒特普莱斯特呢
Oh, the line was back around Mount Pleasant, like...
你知道他对你说谎了
Look, you know this guy lied to you.
他说他一直都不知道自己有孩子
He said he didn't know he had a baby all that time,
但是你看见他抱着小孩的照片了
but you saw the picture of him with the baby.
-所以 -好吧 你说得对
- So... - Okay, you're right.
我觉得这点子有点可怕 我们就应该掉头
I think this is a horrible idea. I think you should turn
回密歇根 再也不想这事
the car toward Michigan and never look back
再也不跟他说话了
and never talk to him again.
但是你也有理由去调查他
But you've completely justified to snoop on a guy
你觉得他和屠♥杀♥命案有关
who you think had something to do with a mass murder,
你也爱上他了
that you're now in love with.
-那是我的 -你再说一遍
- It's mine. - Okay, say that again? Uh...
我们在你头巾上发现的血迹
The spot of blood that we found on your bandana
和七血案里的一个人有百分之五十的吻合度
is a 50% match to one of the Seven Bloods.
百分之五十 这意味着什么
Okay, 50%. What does that mean?
还有谁住在这 女士 丈夫 孩子
Who else lives here, ma'am? Husband? Kids?
不 我离婚了 只有我和我儿子
No, I'm divorced. Uh, it's just me and my son.
他有朋友来了 所以有点
He's got a friend over. That's why it's a...
打回去 库珀 要是小瑞克再打你你就打回去
Hit him back, Cooper. If little Ricky hit you, hit him back.
只有这样才能让他停下来
It's the only way he's gonna stop.
对不起 对不起
Yeah, uh, sorry, sorry.
那个血迹 那现在该怎么办
The blood. So, uh, so what happens now?
我们要检测你和你儿子的血液
Well, we need to test your DNA and your son's
看看头巾上的血迹
to see if the blood on the bandanna
是不是你们俩的
belongs to either of you.
如果是的话 我们就能确认
If so, we'll know that
七人之中有一个人是你们的近亲属
one of the Seven is a close relative.
天呐
Jesus.
近亲属 比如
Like, close, like...?
你前夫还住在布兰登吗
Does your ex-husband still live in Braden?
最近几年不在了
Not for a few years.
-我不想干 -你不想干什么
- I don't think I want to. - Don't want to what?
我不想让你们取我和小瑞克的血
I don't want to give you my DNA or Ricky's.
我不想把我和瑞克的DNA给你们
I don't want to give you my DNA or Ricky's.
他只是个孩子
I mean, he's just a little kid.
我是说 他只是个小孩
I mean, he's just a little kid.
你说过这是自愿的
You know, you said it was voluntary.
那是在我们发现你持有的物品
That was before we found something
有和七血案受害者之一匹配的DNA之前
in your possession that matches one of the Seven Bloods.
好吧
Okay.
我是说 你们...
I mean, but... when you...
你们取瑞克的DNA时
when you get Ricky's, like,
不会告诉他为什么需要他的DNA吧
you won't say anything about why you need it?
我们可以用他的牙刷
We can use his toothbrush
或者梳子来检测 女士 他甚至都不需要知道
or a comb, ma'am. He won't even have to know.
好
Okay.
我现在接不了电♥话♥ 所以请留言吧
No one's here right now, so leave a message.
利兰 我是巴德·卡尔
Leland, it's Bud Carl.
我承诺过我会打电♥话♥来的 现在就在打
Uh, I promised I'd call and I'm calling.
我有些好消息
I got some good news.
多尼 我是巴德·卡尔
Donny. Bud Carl.
当时不得不让你离开 我承诺过如果有事找你
Gonna let you go. I promised I'd call you back
我会打电♥话♥给你的
if there was something for you.
现在就有事找你
There's something for you,
所以 打给我 过来找我 好吗
so, uh, give me a call, come by, all right?
那些家伙长什么样
What did the guys look like?
他们没露脸
They didn't.
他们用东西挡住了脸
They had something over their faces.
他们把你绑起来 然后就把你扔在那儿
They just tied you up and left you?
你可能会死
You could've died.
是啊 我想过这点
Yeah, I thought about that.
我们到了
Here we go.
施恩宝座
还好吗 她还好吗
Doing good? Is she doing good?
想不想去和朋友们玩
You want to go play with your friends?
去吧 去和别的女孩玩 快去
Go ahead. Go play with the other girls. Go on.
姑娘们你们没事吧
You girls okay?
没事
Yeah. Uh...
我不知道该找谁谈
I don't really know who to talk to. Um...
我们担心一个曾经在这里的人 一个婴儿
We're worried about someone who was here once, a baby.
婴儿 给她看看照片
A baby? Can you show her the picture?
-我的天 -这是凯莉
- Oh, my gosh. - That's Carrie.
你们跟她是什么关系
Uh, who are you to her?
我帮人照看她
I, uh, I babysit for her.
她现在和她爸在一起 就在匹兹堡外♥围♥
She's with her dad now, right outside of Pittsburgh.
她回到她爸身边了
She's back with her dad?
你是对的
You're right.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表