剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
我们没有认定任何人是凶手 女士
We're not asserting otherwise, ma'am.
真的吗 那你们认定什么
Oh, yeah, really? Then what the fuck are you asserting?
要向我们查清楚到底怎么回事最好的办法就是
The best way for all of us to find out what happened
你告诉我们你所知道的东西
is for you to tell us what you know.
你上一次见到他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
出现那什么血案的前一天
The day before, uh, the bloods thing.
那是在哪里
Okay. And where was that?
-在贝尔餐厅 -贝尔餐厅
- At Bell's. - Bell's.
他说他会回来 会带小瑞克去钓鱼
He said he was gonna come back, take little Ricky fishing later,
但他再也没回来
but he never came back.
你知道瑞克在布雷登
Do you know who Rick spent his time with
都和谁在一起吗 朋友 同事
while he was in Braden-- friends, associates?
我不知道
I don't know.
他不是和肯·弗莱
Well, didn't he used to own
共同经营一家五金店吗
the hardware store with Ken Fry?
是的
Yeah, he did.
肯说他后来 第二天
Ken said he saw Rick later-- the next day,
看到瑞克
the day after.
瑞克给了他500转交给我当抚养费
He had $500 Rick had given him for my child support.
七血案后那一天
The day after seven bloods.
沃尔玛说第二天看到了瑞克
Walmart said that he saw Rick the day after.
好
Okay.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
那说明他还活着吗
Does that mean that he's still alive?
我们得正式录口供
We'll need to take an official statement.
驱逐令
小威
Wilkie!
上帝啊 老爹
Goddamn, Pop.
威尔克
Hey, Wilk.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我得到了
I got a...
我们工厂
We got this, uh,
搞到了一张大运输单子
big PennDOT contract for the mill,
所以我想着过来
so I thought I'd come by,
亲自见见我最喜欢的员工
see some of my favorite employees personally.
看看你愿不愿意回来
See if you want to come back.
工厂工作
Millwork, man?
不知道你还愿不愿意让我回工厂工作
Don't know if you want me for millwork anymore.
我绝对愿意让你回来 威尔克
I'd have you back in a heartbeat, Wilk.
所以我才过来
That's why I'm here.
你有西索尔的消息吗
You heard anything about Cecil?
伙计 他已经在监狱里
Hell, man, he-he's been in prison for...
等等 监狱里
Wait. Prison?
好几年了 伙计
For years, man.
他惹上事了 他偷东西...
Things got bad for him. He was stealing and...
那
What about, uh, um,
杰拉德呢
J-Red?
大卫森吗
Davidson?
吸毒
Drugs, man.
-他去戒了吧 -对
- He's got rehab, right? - No.
他老婆吸毒过量
His wife O.D.'d.
倒在他怀里死了 我...
Disappeared into his arm after. I haven't...
我不知道 好几年没见过他了
I haven't seen him in-- I don't know-- years.
你知道谁应该还行吗
You know who's supposed to be doing all right, though,
罗伊
is, uh, Roy.
-莫兹 -对
- Moats? -Yeah.
听说至少他...戒干净了
Heard that at least. He's... he's got clean.
他住在俄亥俄州
He's living in Ohio.
他
He's...
太好了
Good.
我一直没有和大家保持联络
I, uh, done a bad job keeping in touch with everybody.
匹茨堡中学的人是第一批叫我老爹的
Yinz were the first ones to call me Pop, you know?
至少让我
At least let me, uh,
-帮帮你 -不 我没事
- you know, help you out. - No, I-I'm good.
不 我是认真的
No, no, I'm serious.
我想过上百种办法了 我...
I-I thought about it a hundred different ways, I'm...
没有别的办法
There's nothing to do.
-有需要就打给我... -好
- You'll call me if... - Yeah.
所以他是在
So he left Braden
跟弗莱先生合开的五金店关门后离开布兰登的
after the hardware store with Mr. Fry closed.
那是15年夏天吗
That was the summer of '15?
是的 他...
Yeah. Yeah, he was, uh...
他真的很难受
...he was real bitter about it.
他很喜欢这家店
Uh, he loved owning his store.
我一直认为我们可能也是因为那个...
I always thought that was probably why we, you know...
男人不会像我们那样
Men don't roll with the punches like we do
释放工作上的压力
when it comes to jobs, you know?
就像
It's like, uh,
他们都是被束缚在
it's like so much of them is tied up
自己的方式中
in what they do, you know?
不好意思 特莉
Excuse me, Terri, um...
沃玛特的店没开
Walmart's store isn't open,
他好像也不在
and he doesn't seem to be around.
你知道我们能去哪里找他吗
Do you know where we might find him?
我能问你一个问题吗
Hey, can I ask you a question?
当然了
Yeah, of course.
你准备...
What are you gonna say...
怎么宣布
when you announce it?
他死了 还是说他是嫌犯
That he's dead? That he's a suspect?
只宣布他是七血案被害人之一
Just that he's been identified as one of the seven.
我们不会妄加猜测
We won't speculate.
可能只有你们不会猜测了
Okay, well, you will be the only ones that don't.
我怎么保护我的小儿子
How do I protect my little guy?
我不能...
I mean, I can't...
告诉他他爸爸怎么了
tell him what happened to his dad.
我们不知道 但是
I mean, we don't know, but...
我要怎么告诉他
What am I supposed to tell him?
我不知道
I don't know.
对不起
I'm sorry.
请继续
Please, go on.
搞什么 伙计
What the fuck, man?
杰克 我没听到你停车
Hey, Jake. I didn't hear you pull up.
彼得在家吗
Is Pete home?
他在给孩子洗澡
He's giving the baby a bath,
但是马上就好了
but will be done soon.
-请进 -谢谢
- Come on in. - Thanks.
他是个好人 跟沃尔玛是兄弟
He was a good guy. He was buddies with Walmart.
你不记得他吗 五年前被解雇的
You don't remember him? Laid off, like, five years ago.
开了那家五金店有段时间
Had that hardware store for a while.
他死了吗 他那晚被杀了吗
He's dead? He was killed that night?
德默里 你认识瑞克·米契尔吧
Hey, Drimmer, you know Rick Mitchell, right?
-认识 -你听说他出事了吗
- Yeah. - Did you hear what happened to him?
这可不是开玩笑
It's no joke.
瑞克在吗 该死的瑞克
Rick was there? Fuckin' Rick?
好吧 冷静点
All right, calm down.
-我问了你 -别...
- I asked you. - Just...
我问了你都有谁在
I asked you who was there.
你给他们盖得严严实实的
You h-you had tarps all over them, all right?
-我都看不到他们的... -你给我安静
- I couldn't see their fuck... - I need you to quiet down.
你得赶紧告诉我
Y-You got to tell me right now
你怎么卷进去的 不然我就去找警♥察♥
how you're involved in this, or I'm going to the fucking cops.
你能不能给我安静...
Would you just quiet the fuck dow...
我...
I just, uh...
我只是不知道你认识瑞克
I didn't know you knew Rick.
我十几岁就认识瑞克了
I've known Rick since we were teenagers.
你知道我认识特莉
You know I know fuckin' Terri.
好吧 对不起
Fine. I'm sorry.
但你知道得越少越好
But the less you know, the better.
你做了什么 你杀了他吗
What'd you do. You, uh, you kill him?
没有
No.
我做的事都和你说了
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表