剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
实在太危险了 但丁 我不能这么干
that's too dangerous, Dante, I can't do that.
-我认识这个人 -是吗
- I know this guy. - Oh, yeah?
他在卡尔钢铁厂工作
He works at Carl Steel.
好吧 他在午夜跳过栅栏
Okay. He hopped the fence
袭击了我
and attacked me in the middle of the night.
就在那边发生的 是吗
Right over there by where it happened?
-对 -知道他叫什么吗
- Yeah. - Know his name?
不知道
No.
所以不是车祸
So it wasn't a four-wheeler accident.
不是你和富尔比家的姑娘
It wasn't that you and the Furlbee girl
-误解了彼此的意思 -不是
- got your signals crossed. - No.
对不起 我们撒谎了 我在为...不对
I'm sorry we lied to you. I'm working for uh...
我曾经
I was
为她父亲工作
working for her dad.
所以我们不应该出现在那
So we weren't supposed to be out there.
那你为什么现在来找我更改说辞
So why you coming to me now, changing your story?
因为我之前不知道那个人是谁
Because I didn't know who it was before.
你会用焊枪吗
You got experience with the torches?
我希望做有晋升机会的工作
I was hoping for some opportunities for advancement.
我们都是从切割工干起 除非你能开车
Uh, we start everybody as a cutter unless you're a driver.
你不会恰好会开车吧
You don't happen to be a driver?
开起重机行吗
What about crane work?
有空缺吗
Anything open there?
开起重机的人够了
Cranes are full right now.
我们通常都有空闲职位的
We would normally have openings,
但是最近因为关税的事情
but with the tariff stuff,
中国从我们这进口废料变少了
China taking less of our scrap.
但这对你的孩子巴德·卡尔是件好事
I guess it's good for your boy Bud Carl, though.
如果你白天能在这工作的话
I mean, we could train you up for something
我们可以培训你做些事
if you were able to be here during the day.
我只能做晚上的工作
I kind of have to be at night.
但是晚上的职位都没有什么晋升机会
Yeah, not much chance for advancement at night.
我来想想办法吧
I'd like to find a way for this to work out, though.
我喜欢你
I like you.
你的话不多
You don't talk much,
我喜欢话少的人
and that's one of my favorite qualities in people.
跑马专家
Racetrack savant?
什么
What?
我找到一些支票 我很好奇
I, uh... I found some checks, which made me curious,
就调查了一下
so I started snooping.
我想"什么样的人会在
I thought, "Now, what kind of man"
家里三个不同的地方放求生包"
has bug-out bags placed in three different spots in his house?"
然后我发现...
And then I realized...
"我认识的所有人都这样"
"Every man I've ever known."
你站在那别动
You're gonna have to stay there.
你想怎样
So, what do you want?
先告诉我你是谁
Well, why don't we start with who are you?
兰道尔·阿巴蒂
Randall Abatsy?
还是...
Or...
罗纳德·以色列·伊尔
are you Ronald Israel Ealy?
还是...
Or...
奥古斯特·雷·贝尔弗劳尔
August Ray Bellflower?
可能你是安特安·卡洛斯·弗雷利
Maybe you are Antwuan Carlos Fraley.
你要告发我吗
You gonna turn me in?
你觉得我只是个乖女孩
You know, you think that I'm just a nice girl.
我不是因为
I'm not pissed 'cause you're
你是个坏人而生气
an immoral person.
我生气是因为你把我当目标
I'm pissed because you treated me like the mark.
我告诉过你我不是他妈的什么目标
And I told you that I'm not the fucking mark.
你不是他妈的目标
You're not the fucking mark.
-我是想问你 -你待在那里别动
- So my question is... - I need you to stay down there.
我已经告诉过你了
I already told you.
你是谁
Who are you?
我看不懂那个骗局
You know, I couldn't figure out the con.
接着我找到了你亚克朗住处的租约
Then I found your lease for your Akron place.
当然是用了另外一个名字
Under a different name, of course.
非常奢侈
Just very lavish.
我也找到了这张亚克朗投资者的名单
I also found this list of Akron investors.
就是
And, just...
不知怎的 我很难过 因为他们都赔了
I don't know, it made me sad, 'cause they all lost.
但是我想我搞清楚了
But I think I figured it out.
你搞清楚什么了
What'd you figure out?
你在相邻的两个镇开了店
So you set up shop in two nearby towns.
对吧 你开了很多派对
Right? You throw parties,
你把自己伪装成有钱的投资人
you pretend to be a rich investor.
我就是一个很有钱的投资人
I'm a very rich investor.
好吧
Okay.
你在一个店里买♥♥涨一支高风险股票
You pick a risky stock to go up in one,
又在另一个店买♥♥跌同一支股票
and the same stock to go down in the other.
跟着你赔钱的人 你就不管了
The people whose money you've lost, you just, you split town.
但跟着你赚了钱的
But the people who you've made money for,
你让他们再投更多的钱在下一支股票里
you get them to invest a lot more in the next thing.
你再分走他们的钱
And then you split town with their money.
赛场专家
"Racetrack savant."
最老套的骗术
I mean, oldest one in the book.
你怎么知道那些
S-So how do you know
我听都没听说过的骗局的名称
the names of cons I've never even heard of?
因为我见过我爸在赛场上
'Cause I saw my dad at the racetrack.
我大概六岁起吧 就一直在看
I mean, I've been watching since I was, like, six.
有时候虽然
You know, sometimes it was the difference
没有吃过猪肉
between me eating dinner or not,
但我也不在乎猪跑
but I-I never cared about dinner.
只是他从不让我插手让我很生气
I was just pissed he never let me do it.
你想加入
You want in?
是的
Yeah.
好吗
Yeah?
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
别担心 我们再重新找个伙伴 好吗
Don't worry, we'll find someone new to play with, okay?
我去洗个澡 很快 好吗
Hey, I'm gonna go take a shower real quick, okay?
-好的 -好的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我们都喜欢上帝创造了人这个说法
We like the idea of a God made flesh.
但如果我们把上帝想成一种关系呢
But what if we think of God as a relationship?
因为当我看到世上的人们
Because when I see individuals in the world
彼此相向而非相离
turning towards one another instead of away,
那就是我见证上帝的时候
that is where I see God.
阿门
Amen.
这几年我已经主持过很多葬礼了
Now, I've done a lot of funerals over the years.
家属们总想列出死去的亲人
And families always want to list the accomplishments
创造的成就
of the deceased.
成就很好
And accomplishments are nice.
可当我们的成就感觉不够多的时候
The problem comes when our accomplishments
问题就来了
don't feel like enough.
如果我们失业了呢
What if we lose our jobs?
我们努力付出的工作没了
The jobs we work hard for.
丢了工作我们就丢了一切
When we lose our jobs, we lose everything.
所以我很乐意列出伯纳德的成就
So I'm happy to list Bernard's accomplishments,
但是 如果
but what if...
我们谈一谈他爱过的一切呢
we talked about how he loved?
我们爱的是谁
How much more important
会有多重要呢
is who we love?
翻到333页
Turn to page 333.
此山如此 最初底部是坚硬的
一个人爬得越高 烦恼越少
来到这里 放弃所有希望
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
看看那个
Look at that.
那是什么
What is that?
我有只小狗
Got a little puppy...
小狗 小狗
Puppy... puppy.
好漂亮的小狗
Nice little puppy there.
跟小狗玩一下 好吗
Play with the little puppy, all right?
好的
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表