剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
I'll look up a junkyard and call you in a bit.
该死
Fuck.
俄亥俄州
你在干什么
What are you doing?
快点 伙计 快点
Hurry the fuck up, man, come on.
快点
Hurry up?
没错 快点
Yeah, hurry the fuck up. Come on.
我快了 我赶着结束约会
I did hurry. I hurried through my intimacy
所以才赶来见你 你欠我的
so I can meet you here, so now you owe me.
伙计 拜托 我没有闹着玩呢
Bro, come on. I'm not fucking around.
你没事吧
You okay?
我知道你觉得这样扯平了
Yeah, well, I know that you think this makes us even,
但其实没有 因为我觉得
but it doesn't, you know, because I feel like
你总是占我便宜
you're always coming down on me.
你好像 好处都被你占了
You always get, you always get the long end of the stick.
-不 -我们没有扯平 伙计
- Oh, no. - We're not even, bro, come on.
去年是谁在圣诞节出了点小车祸
Who had a fender bender last year Christmastime?
你的车修了两个星期
Two weeks your truck was in the shop.
那可是我最忙的时候
It was my busiest season.
小车祸
A fender bender?
我差点死了
I almost died
如果我没有转向 那就会撞向那头鹿
and if I didn't swerve, I would've hit that deer,
那就会死两个人 我死后
and then there'd be two dead and then the guilt
背负的罪孽
that I would take into heaven with me
会很深重 你知道的
would have been horrible, and you know that.
你今晚给我带了什么
What do you got for me tonight?
搅拌器
A blender.
操 你没有
Fuck you. You did not.
真的 我给你带了忍♥者搅拌器
Yeah, I did. I got you a Ninja blender.
碎冰的
Chops ice.
上帝啊
Hey. Oh, Jesus Christ.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
又在大半夜的出来吓人
Oh. Middle of the night? Again?
如果你在别人店门口晃悠的话
You got to warn somebody if you're lurking outside
最好还是先提醒人家一下
of somebody's place of business.
我晃悠 你那天晚上还在说
Lurking, huh? Other night, you were talking about
这活有多寂寞 需要陪伴
how solitary the job is, needing company.
凌晨四点
4:00 in the morning.
你是酒保吗
What are you, a bartender or something?
完全猜错了
Not even close.
守夜人
Night watchman?
接近了
Warmer.
我是一名侦探
I'm a detective.
侦探
A detective.
所以你才知道我什么时候离开吗
Is that why you know what time I leave the building?
就像我那晚说的
It's like I said the other night,
我只是一个睡不着的家伙
I'm just a guy who can't sleep.
我来这里是因为我喜欢这味道
I come here 'cause I like the smells.
味道
The smell, huh?
你应该来尝尝味道
You should try the real thing.
还是热的
Still warm.
-巧克力吗 -角豆条
- Chocolate? - Carob.
这玩意是角豆条
The fuck's a carob?
没事的
It's okay.
什么没事
What's okay?
承认这是你吃过最好吃的东西
To admit when something is the best you ever had.
有甜甜圈吗
Got any doughnuts?
你是个警♥察♥却想吃甜甜圈
Wow. You're a cop, and you want a doughnut?
我是一名侦探 我想吃甜甜圈
I'm a detective, and I want a doughnut.
那你知道今年万圣节自己要扮什么了
Well, you got Halloween figured out this year.
可以扮成老调调
You can go as a cliche.
这次愿意告诉我你叫什么了吗
Yeah. So you gonna tell me your name this time?
卡斯
It's Cass.
卡斯 不是卡西吗
Just "Cass," Not "Cassie"?
卡斯
Just Cass.
好吧 那就卡斯
All right, Just Cass.
谢谢你的马芬蛋糕
Thanks for the muffin.
味道不赖
It's not bad.
好吧
Yeah, yeah, o-okay.
俄亥俄州
我到俄亥俄州了 现在去哪里
I'm in Ohio. Now where?
听着 我真的很抱歉
Look, I'm-I'm-I'm real sorry.
给 我给你双倍的钱
Here, I'll-I'll pay you double.
今晚过后别想再把她留在这了
Yeah, after tonight, no more extras.
如果我...
Wh-What if I, uh...
走吧
Get out of here.
回家吧 好吗
Let's go home, okay?
我很累了
Yeah. I'm tired.
早上好
Morning.
给你买♥♥了点东西 觉得你可能想吃点什么
Brought you something. Thought you might want this.
该死 我睡着了
Oh, shoot, I fell asleep.
夜班嘛 正常
Oh, you know, nighttime. It happens.
你没错过什么
You didn't miss nothing.
-你饿吗 -对鸡蛋过敏 不过谢了
- You hungry? - Allergic to eggs, but thanks.
好吧
All right.
积极也有蠢不蠢之分
There's initiative, and there's just dumb stupid.
给 混♥蛋♥
Here you go, asshole.
这是什么
Fuck is this?
你的搜查令
Your warrant.
你有钥匙吗
You got a key?
硬骨头 其实我没锁
Oh, you know, Chewy, actually, it stays unlocked.
里面连一具尸体都装不下 更别提七具了
You couldn't fit one dead body in here, let alone seven.
你留着吧
You can keep that.
该死
Oh, man.
也许你该回家洗个澡
Maybe you should go home, get cleaned up?
-干什么 -你
- What? - You, uh...
抱歉 你...你是来...
Oh, sorr-- are you, oh, sh-- y-you're here about the...
应征保姆的吗
the babysitting flyer?
该死 对不起 进来吧
Oh, shit. I'm sorry. Yeah-- come on in.
进来
Come on in.
看了你的熊猫故事书吗
Hey. Are you reading your panda book?
你以前照顾过小孩吗
Hey, y-you got experience working with kids, right?
她很可爱
She's adorable.
凯莉
Hey, Carrie,
跟这位...
say hi to, um...
不好意思 你...
um, I'm sorry, what was, what was your...
你叫什么来着
uh, name again?
丹妮
It's Dannie.
丹妮·加德纳
Um, Dannie Gardner.
凯莉 能不能向丹妮打个招呼
Yeah, uh, hey, Carrie, can you say hi to Dannie?
能不能挥手打个招呼
Can you wave and say hi?
你好
Hi.
我工作日都很忙
Um, yeah, so I'm-I'm covered, like, um, weekdays,
但是我的班会调
um, but my shifts move around.
我有时候
So, you know, I'm working, like,
要上夜班或者周末加班
some nights and, uh, and then weekends.
日托所的女人不想再
Uh, yeah, the-the-the day care woman-- she don't want her
再多收一个了
any extra, so that's,
所以我们现在就是这么个情况
that's where we are.
我其实有试过让邻居太太帮忙 但凯
Uh, yeah, you know, i-I tried, like, the neighbor lady but C--
但凯莉不怎么喜欢她
but Carrie don't really like her.
-那个时薪可以吗 -那个
- Is that hourly rate okay? - Oh. Well...
-我 我想说 -的确有点那个 我理解
- I-I mean, I-I... - Yeah. No, it's a little-- I-I understand.
我可以再多付一点
I could go, like, a little bit higher. Um...
比如多加50美分行吗
Maybe like-like 50 cents more?
听着 我按门铃的时候是想
Look, when I came to the door, I-I...
好吧 行 我之所以
Yeah, o-okay, so the reason why, um, ow... uh...
我之所以不通过电♥话♥而是叫人亲自过来
the reason why I had people come by instead of calling,
是因为 我也不太懂 但这种工作
was, uh, yeah, I don't know, yeah, this-this kind of work,
你得 你总要 见到人的脸吧
you really got to, like, meet people, like, face, um...
就是面对面 对吧
face-to-face, right?
对
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表