剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
My best estimate for this is three...
...百万
...million.
是的 我也觉得这样的东西值这个价
Yeah. Yeah, I assumed something like that.
所以...
So, um, uh...
你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
-这是我爸爸 -如果我想拿
- Oh, this is my father. -If I wanted to move a piece
这样的画来卖♥♥ 我该怎样
like this, to sell it, like, what would that,
具体应该怎么操作...
what would be the process in getting all that...
天呐
Oh, my.
是啊
Ooh, yep.
是的
Yeah.Ah...
它太美了
It's gorgeous.
简直美轮美奂
It is absolutely gorgeous.
你有没有...
Have you...?
没
No. Hmm.
在拍卖♥♥会上
At an auction,
我们可能可以卖♥♥到... 我不知道
we could probably get... I don't know,
五十万
$500,000 for it.
什么 她刚才说值三百万
What? She just said it was worth $3 million.
别这样
Well...Come on.
-谢谢 -不 别
- Thanks. -Well... Oh, no. Hey, don't,
别这样 你知道 它非常...
don't be like that. You know, it's, it's very sub...
-我之前弄错了 -价格是很主观的事
- I have been wrong in the past. - It's very subjective.
-不了 谢谢 -我可能开高了点
- Yeah. No, thanks. - You know, I could've been a bit high.
-她太夸张了 -不了 谢谢
- She exaggerated a lot. - No, thanks
我没事了
Hey, hey, hey, hey.I'm all right.
-非常感谢 -不 别这样
- Thank you very much. -No, don't be like that.
不了 祝好 你们俩应该统一报价
No, have a good one. You need to get on the same page, you two.
你为什么跟客人说
Why would you ever tell a client...
对不起 之前你不在 我不知道
You know, I'm sorry. You weren't here. I didn't know.
-我只是在做份内事 -但是你在估价
- I was just doing my job. -But you assess!
-行了 -我商量...
- Hey! All right. - I negotia...
我只是路过
Hey, I'm walking here!
是的 我们去时代广场吧 好吗
Yeah, let's go to Times Square, all right?
戏不错
Good show.
是啊 说正经的 切尔茜...
Yeah, seriously. Chels...
干得不错
Hmm? Good work.
他一秒都没怀疑过我们
He didn't doubt us for a second.
一 二
One, two,
三 四 五
three, four, five.
操
Fuck it.
死定了
格雷布的烘焙店
卡斯家门口的烘焙店 即将开幕
我之前打电♥话♥来问过广♥告♥上的工作
I called about the job you'd advertised.
是的 进来吧
Oh, yeah, come on in.
我叫丹妮
I'm Dannie.
见到你很高兴 丹妮 我叫卡斯
Nice to meet you, Dannie. I'm Cass.
你为什么想在烘焙店工作
Why do you want to work at a bakery?
说实话吗 我对烘焙一窍不通
Honestly? I don't know anything about baking...
但是我暂时不想去上大学
but I'm not going to college for a while,
而且我从没学着自己动手做一些东西
and I've never learned to do anything direct.
我想做点接地气的事 换种生活方式
I want to do something fundamental for a change.
回答得不错
That's a good answer.
你想把宇航员涂成蓝色吗
You want to color the astronaut blue?
说"你好吗 小家伙"
Say, "How you doing, hotshot?"
对着你眨眼或微笑
Give you a wink and a smile.
我有很多遗憾
Got a lot of regrets.
当初没有拥抱你...
But not hugging you when I had...
他们没抓到他
Hey.They didn't get him.
还被一锅端了
They got busted.
也没找到录像
They didn't get the tape.
你得马上跑路
You need to get out now.
那儿有... 不 没有...
Uh, there's a...No, not...
现在不行
Not now.
伙计
Hey, man.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
是的 我来找巴德·卡尔
Yeah, uh, I'm here to see Bud Carl.
我叫杰克·诺韦尔
Name's Jake Noveer.
你找他什么事
What's it about?
我是一名侦探
I'm a detective.
-巴德·卡尔 -老爹
- Bud Carl. - Hey, Pop.
有个叫杰克·诺韦尔的人找你
I-I got a Jake Noveer here to see you.
说自己是个侦探
Says he's a detective.
马上来
Be right there.
诺韦尔先生
Mr. Noveer?
谢谢 吉米
Uh, thanks, Jimmy.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
有什么需要我帮助的吗
And, uh, what can I do for you?
我得知了一些信息 所以想赶紧过来
Well, I got some information, so I wanted to come right over.
我以前和你从来没有过节 卡尔先生
I've never had a problem with you, Mr. Carl.
你这些年来雇佣了很多我关心的人
You've employed a lot of people I care about over the years.
那真是太好了
Well, that's good to hear.
卡尔先生 我有你
Mr. Carl, I have footage of you,
瑞克·米契尔 加勒特·德默里的录像
Rick Mitchell, Garrett Drimmer.
吉米
Hey, Jimmy.
两杯咖啡
Two coffees.
我无法理解你们为什么 或者想干什么
And I didn't fully know why, or what you were up to,
但是 我找到了这个
but... then I found this.
我一直在想要怎么处理这个
Now, I've been thinking about how to handle this.
毕竟我是个侦探 不是警♥察♥
After all, I'm a detective, not a cop,
所以我们可以发挥点想象力
so we can be a little more creative.
想象力
Creative.
你想要什么 钱吗
What do you want, money?
听着
Listen,
卡尔先生 这事可能有两种结局
Mr. Carl, this can go one of two ways:
你可以尽数抵赖 我会把所有东西交给警♥察♥
you can deny all this and I hand everything over to the cops.
他们会进行调查 那可就难办了
They'll investigate, and this will be real hard.
他们在调查中会关闭工厂
They'll shut down the mill in the process.
或者你可以去布兰登警局
Or you can walk into the Braden PD
投案自首
on your own volition and confess.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I do that?
因为我觉得你快要失去一切了
Because I think you're about to lose everything.
他们查出了凶案
They find out about the murder,
他们查出和你有关系 还有这个...
they find out about your involvement, and this...
但我们能想办法
But we find a way to keep
低调处理 让你的工厂继续工作
the deal you made quiet so the mill can stay open.
你手上有一片绿色的布 我不知道
You got a green piece of cloth, and I don't know
-你在说什么... -别糊弄我 巴德
- what you're talking about... - Don't fuck with me on this, Bud.
你明白吗 你杀了人
You understand? You killed a man.
这个疯狂的快速致富计划
And this harebrained fucking get-rich-quick scheme of yours
已经要了六个人的命
caused six other people to die.
这不仅是你的事
This is bigger than you.
看看你周围
Look around.
我在做一些我以前从来没做过的事
Now, I'm doing something I've never done before,
我要妥协 但不是为了你
which is compromise, but not for you.
而是为了让这些好人能保住
But so all these good people can keep the jobs that you
你 你父亲和你祖父
and your father and your grandfather
多年来为他们提供的工作
worked all these years to provide.
你是本地人 对吗
You're from here, right?
那你肯定知道
Well, then you know.
卡尔家族就住在布兰登
See, the Carls lived in Braden.
我们回馈这里
We gave back.
承担起责任
We-we took responsibility.
我和那些工人的孩子们
I went to school with the workers' kids
会计的孩子们 先辈的孩子们一起上学
and the accountants' kids, the foremans' kids.
谁都能看到做老板的生活
See, a boss's life was something you could see.
谁都会想要那样
Something to aspire to.
那不是什么迅速致富的计划
It wasn't some get-rich-quick scheme.
我不知道什么时候开始变的
I don't know when it changed.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是在
Maybe when it was...
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表