剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表
乌鸦队球迷 他们认为我们杀了七个乌鸦队球迷
Ravens fans. They think we killed seven Ravens fans.
你又在说傻话了
Now, that's a dumbass theory.
现在是夏天
It's summertime.
在夏天 我们杀红雀队球迷
In summertime, we kill Cardinals fans.
好了 我们要开始了
Okay, uh, we're gonna get started now.
开始做什么
Started with what?
我们会解释的 女士
We'll explain, ma'am.
"女士" 你听到了吗
"Ma'am." You hear that?
学着点 "矮胖妹"
You could use a little more of that, Short Stack.
她刚才叫我"矮胖妹"吗
Did she just fucking call me Short Stack?
请一次进来一位
Come in one at a time, please.
好了 跟着她 先生
All right, go with her, sir.
先生 跟我来
Sir, you can come with me.
你是否自愿同意为了调查的目的
Do you voluntarily consent to provide a DNA sample
提供DNA样本 你有权
for investigative purposes? It is your right
拒绝 如果你拒绝
to say no, and if you do say no,
不会被认为存在嫌疑或不愿合作
it won't be considered suspicious or uncooperative.
所以我可以就这样拒绝吗
So I-I can just, like, say no?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好吧 没问题
Okay, yeah.
好的 我同意
Um, all right, let's do it.
你得先签了这个
Um, you have to sign this first.
说明你是自愿同意的
Says you gave your consent voluntarily.
谢谢 往前站
Thank you. Step forward.
好了 先生
Okay, sir...
你是否自愿同意
Um, do you voluntarily consent
为了调查的目的提供DNA样本
to provide a DNA sample for investigative purposes?
你有权拒绝 如果你拒绝
It's your right to say no, and if you do say no,
不会被认为存在嫌疑或不愿合作
it won't be considered suspicious or uncooperative.
真是胡扯
Such bullshit.
我是说 很明显 如果我拒绝
I mean, obviously, if I say no,
你们就会说我有罪 不是吗
you're gonna say that I'm guilty, right?
我从没这么说过 对吗
I never said that, right?
我又没对她做鬼脸 是吧
Like, I didn't make a face at her or nothing, right?
我只是照着卡片读
I just read the card.
天啊 冷静一下 大家伙
Jesus, calm down, big guy.
我是在逗你
I'm just fucking with you.
-那你是同意了吗 -不
- So it's a yes, then? - No.
我拒绝 这是我的唾液
I'm saying no. It's my spit.
也许以后还另有安排
Maybe I got plans for it later.
他真有趣
Oh, he's fun.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Good game, good game, good game,
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
good game, good game.
-骗到他了 -下一位
- Psych! - Next.
干得漂亮 干得漂亮
Good game, good game.
加勒特
Garrett!
他们在那收集了我的DNA
You know, they-they're down there taking my fucking DNA.
我知道
I know.
我有个办法 我正在想办法处理
I got a plan. I'm working on it.
你有充分的理由生我的气
You got every right to be mad at me.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
那天没打招呼就过来了
for coming over the other day unannounced.
很久以来 我一直想说那些话
I've been wanting to say those things for a long time.
我选了个错误的时机
I chose the wrong moment.
你 你到底在做什么
What are-- what are you fucking doing?
如果这个办法有用的话
If this plan works,
这一切都快结束了
it's almost over.
是啊 你一直 一直这么说
Yeah. Yeah, you-you keep... you keep saying that.
你以为我想让事情变得这么复杂吗
You think I want it to be this complicated?
听着 我需要你的帮助
Look, I need your help
只需要再帮我一次
just once more.
-加点班 -熔炉被熄灭了
- A little OT. - The furnace is banked.
你到底想让我做什么
What the fuck you want me to do?
我需要你今晚开台叉车
I need you to operate a forklift tonight,
在十一点时往货车车厢上放些铁卷
put some rolls on a boxcar at 11:00.
仅此而已
That's all.
整件事就过去了
This'll finish it.
我不想再和这件破事
Yeah, I-I don't want any more
-有任何关联 -无论你想不想
- to do with this shit. - We are still in this together,
我们还是一根绳上的蚂蚱
whether you want to be or not.
你不必原谅我
You don't have to forgive me,
但这改变不了事实
but it doesn't change the facts,
即使你生我的气
even if you're mad at me.
这是我最后的请求
This is my last ask.
警长说是时候
Chief says now is the time
去检查一下那位女士的储物柜了 硬骨头
to look at that lady's locker, Chewy.
好 拿着 替我一下
Okay, uh, here, all right, take over for me.
这不是事实
That is not true.
-好吧 -这都不是事实
- Okay. - It's not even true...
米契尔女士 我们不想弄坏你储物柜上
Uh, Ms. Mitchell, we don't want to break the pretty new lock
这把很新的锁
you got on your locker.
你介意为我们打开一下吗
You mind opening it up for us?
你知道我在储物柜里放了什么吗 警官
You know what I keep in my locker, Officer?
我的内衣
My unmentionables.
你想看我的内衣吗
You want to see my unmentionables?
这是我的工作 女士
I'm just doing my job, ma'am.
你的嘴巴可真会说话
You... have a smart fucking mouth,
我喜欢
and I like it.
来吧 我带你看看
Sure. Come on, I'll show you.
特莉
Whoo-hoo-hoo, Terri.
想得美 宝贝
Oh, you wish, babe.
加油 警官
Crack it open, Officer.
你能在高档的办公室里换衣服啊
So, you get to change in the fancy offices, huh?
因为这工厂里就我一个女的
Yeah, 'cause I'm the only fucking girl at the mill.
你干什么呢
What's wrong with you?
跟我来
Hey. Come with me.
进来吧
Okay, come on in.
不会花太久的
This won't take long.
好的
Sure.
那是你的孩子吗
That your kid there?
你是要和我聊天吗
Is that small talk?
-包起来 -等等 等等
- Bag that up. - Wait. Wait,
你要对我的花头巾做什么
what are you doing with my bandana?
-她要对我的花头巾做什么 -常规检查
- What-what is she doing with my bandana? - Just routine.
她在上面发现了一些血迹
She found a little blood on it.
-他们会进行DNA检验 -不不不不
- They'll run a DNA test. - Hey, no, n-n-n-no.
我说你可以检查我的东西
I said that you could look through my stuff.
-没说可以拿走 -我们有整个工厂的
- I didn't say you could take anything. - Hey, we got a warrant
搜查令 好吗
for the whole mill, okay?
她只是要做个检验 会还给你的
She's just gonna run a test. You'll get it back.
不用太大惊小怪
I wouldn't make a fuss over it.
大惊小怪 不 我大惊小怪的时候
Fuss? Fuss? Oh, no, no. When I make a fuss,
这窗玻璃都得找人来修了 贱♥人♥
fucking windows need replacing, bitch.
这四卷是今晚的货吗
These four rolls are tonight's shipment?
是的
Yep.
继续查
Uh, keep looking.
应该有小一点的 五英尺的卷
There should be a smaller, five-foot roll.
应该就在这里
It's here somewhere.
小肚子下水了吗
Are you on your tummy?
小肚子下水了吗
Are you on your tummy?
你回来早了
Hey, you're early.
看看你扑腾的
Hey. Look at you splashing.
你在玩这个小潜水艇吗
You playing with the submarine?
你弄来的吗
You get this?
对 希望你不要介意
Yeah. I-I hope you don't mind.
-我觉得她会玩得很开心 -不 没事
- I thought she'd have fun. - Yeah, no, it's-it's fine.
你真是太好了
Um, that's really nice of you.
-这个要多少钱 我是说 -不不不
- Uh, how-how much did it cost? I mean... - No, no, no, no.
不 不用 不用给我钱
No. Stop. I don't need to be reimbursed.
我想给她的 今天真是太热了
I wanted her to have it, and it was so hot today.
剧集 | 一元背后(2018) | 导航列表