剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
我知道
I know.
他跟你说了什么吗
He say anything to you?
没有
No.
但是 别人说了
But... others have.
你的报告显示在你逮捕他的时候
Your report says Rutledge fell three stories
罗特利基掉下了三层楼
trying to get away as you went to arrest him.
但取证结果和你的报告不一致
But the forensics don't line up.
他不是被绊倒然后摔了一跤
He didn't just trip and fall.
他是被推下去的
He was pushed.
你怎么说
What do you say?
我告诉他们
I told them
维嘉说发生了什么
that if Vega says something happened,
就是什么
then that's what happened.
我欠你的 阿基拉
I owe you, Akeela.
劳拉
Lara.
有什么你想告诉我的吗
Is there something you want to tell me?
我知道你这不是头一回了 可你杀了两个人
I know it's not your first time, but you killed two people.
我没事
I'm fine.
我还以为我是你朋友
I thought I was your friend.
当然是
You are.
所以我才不能告诉你
That's why I can't tell you.
快了 快了 快了
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好了
That's it.
你捕捉到画面了吗
Did you get it?
捕捉到了 正在处理 但是
Yeah, it's processing, but...
每来一次你的大脑都会受损一次
your brain takes a beating every time.
我得找个更好的办法才行
I'm gonna have to find a better way of doing this.
这么久才来 警探
Took you long enough, detective.
我还在想也许你不会来了
I was wondering if you'd come.
我告诉过你不要打去警局找我
I told you not to call me at the precinct.
联调局的人正在调查罗特利基的事
The feds are asking questions about Rutledge.
联调局 你被跟踪了吗
Feds? Were you followed?
放轻松 我很小心
Relax. I'm careful.
那他们知道些什么
Well, what do they know?
暂时没有 但你得低调一点
Well, nothing yet. But you need to lay low.
要是有人发现我和一位先知合作
If anyone finds out I'm working with a Precog,
他们会把我开除再扔进牢里
they'll throw me off the force and in jail.
更别提要是你栽了他会被怎么样
Not to mention what happens to him if you slip up.
你懂的 比如奴役
You know, like enslavement?
关实验室检测 活体解剖
Lab tests? Vivisections?
不过我知道 你的上级管得严了点
But, uh, I-I know. A slap on the wrist by your superiors
才真的要命
would be a real boo-hoo.
我知道了 我俩都得当心
I get it. We both need to be careful.
我黑进了罗特利基案发现场的
I hacked the public surveillance grid
公共监控 删除了记录
around the Rutledge scene, erased the feeds.
他存在的证据已消失殆尽
There's no evidence that he was ever there.
拜托告诉我那不像听起来那么简单
Please tell me that's harder than it sounds.
你怎么安心怎么想吧 警探
Whatever helps you sleep, detective.
你改变想法了吗
Are you having second thoughts?
不 我很高兴你打来电♥话♥
No. I'm happy you called.
好了 看吧
Okay, here we go.
这就是新的幻象吗
Is this the new vision?
是 受害人是个女人
Yeah. It's a woman. The-the victim.
杀手看起来像男人
The killer looks like a man.
还真是缩小了范围
That narrows it down.
为什么我们看不见他们的脸
Why can't we see their faces?
有时候就是这样
It's just how it happens sometimes.
我只能得到大概片段 细节
I get impressions, details.
你能看出什么吗
Can you help?
嗯 深色头发的女人
Okay, Dark-haired woman.
挣扎
struggle.
她踢了他 掉了只鞋
She kicks him, loses a shoe.
然后就被杀了
Then it happens.
那是什么
What's that?
那个标识
That symbol.
我不知道
I have no clue...
只知道它肯定是个标识
Except that it must be one.
沃利 我们能知道谋杀会在什么时候发生吗
Wally, do we know when the murder's going to happen?
难说
Hard to say.
犯罪预防的时间范围并不固定
In Precrime, the time horizon would vary.
三十六小时到四十八小时不等
Anywhere from 36 to 48 hours,
取决于犯罪策划的等级
Depending on the level of premeditation.
但那也得把三个先知都放进牛奶浴里才能看到
But that's with all three Precogs in the milk bath.
我们在蜂巢式思考时会看得更清楚
We saw more clearly as a hive mind.
所以呢
So?
从看到幻象到谋杀发生最多三天
Three days was the most from vision to murder.
但我们确定了这发生在天黑之后
But we do know that this happens after dark,
所以有可能就在今晚
so it could be as soon as tonight.
她的手腕 在那儿暂停
Her wrist. Hold it there.
-阿尔法 -阿尔法俱乐部
- Alpha? - Club Alpha.
杜邦商♥圈♥附近的一家单身俱乐部
It's a singles spot near dupont circle.
我也会出门啊
I get out.
偶尔
Occasionally.
好吧 那肯定是凶手找到被害人的地方
Okay, well, that must be where the murderer finds our victim.
但我们要怎么找到他们
But how do we find them?
我们只知道她有一头棕发
All we know is that she's got brown hair
穿着一双奇怪的鞋子
and a weird pair of shoes.
如果我们还有一名先知就好了
If only we had another Precog.
知道名字的那个
One who gets names.
本可以不用这样的
It didn't have to be this way.
现在别跟我说话
Don't try talking to me now.
告诉我弟弟我马上过去 安德洛墨达
Tell my brother I'll be right there, Andromeda.
你的新朋友呢
Where is your new friend?
需要帮忙完成交易吗
Need help closing the deal?
我们在调查一宗新案子
We're working on a new case.
案子
Case?
我们现在都是警♥察♥了
So, are we both cops now?
我知道你也看到谜题的一部分了
I know you got your pieces of the puzzle, too.
你一直都能看到
You always do.
如果你想阻止这个城市里的每一桩谋杀案
If you're planning to stop every murder in the city,
你真得考虑搞身行头了
You really should consider costumes.
有个女人要死了 亚瑟
A woman is about to die, Arthur.
有些人就该死
Some people deserve to.
这用不着我告诉你
I don't have to tell you that.
杀人 是个什么样的感觉
How did it feel... killing someone?
你知道名字 我需要知道
You get the names. I need one.
而你看得到所有漂亮的画面
And you get all the pretty pictures.
你没看到脸吗
Didn't you see a face?
这次没有
Not this time.
这个世上我们唯一的能力
Our only power that we have
就是我们看到的一切 达什
in this world is what we see, Dash.
我们得利用这项能力
We need to use it.
而不是随便用在陌生人身上
Not throw it away on strangers.
我在想办法救人
I'm trying to save lives.
是啊
Yeah.
我已经做过了
I already did that.
在我们泡在牛奶浴中的那段日子里
During the decade we spent in a milk bath.
而我们得到了什么
And what did we get for it?
就沼泽岛上的两张床 还没有养老金
Twin beds on Swamp Island with no pension.
我已经不做义工了
I don't work for free anymore.
你总是只顾你自己
It's always been about you.
当你在四处乱跑
While you were running around,
像是求着别人发现你的时候
practically begging to get yourself exposed,
是我在照顾我们
I've been looking out for us.
因为他们再来找我们时 他们会来的
Because when they come looking for us again-- and they will--
你的善举救不了我们
it won't be your good deeds that save us.
你知道什么会救我们吗
You know what will?
筹码
Leverage.
这是个名字吗
Is this supposed to be a name?
是个案件卷宗
It's a case file.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表