剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
《少数派报告》前情提要
Previously on Minority Report...
我们保证过不去干涉他们的事务
We promised not to intervene in their affairs.
-你居然带了警♥察♥来 -我们可以信任她
- You brought a cop? - We can trust her.
我会保守你们的秘密的
Your secret's safe with me.
维嘉 你确定
Vega? Are you sure?
他们把我们放进去的时候她在场
She's there when they put us in it.
我们每次帮她
Every time we help her,
都将我们自己置于危险之中
we risk putting ourselves closer to the edge.
你说有人雇你去杀我父亲
You said someone hired you to kill my dad.
-那人是谁 -莱肯
- Who? - Lycon.
她一定会背叛我们的 亚瑟
She will betray us, Arthur.
我想家 阿格莎
I miss home, Agatha.
-我想你 -你忘了我住在哪儿
- I miss you. - You forget where I live.
我并没有忘 你住在"不合群玩具岛上"
Actually, I don't. You live on the Island of Misfit Toys,
那里到处都是从政♥府♥跑出来的人
filled with people running away from the government,
琴颈湾
而不是还在政♥府♥里的人
not those in it.
他们给我们自♥由♥后的几个月里
You know, for months after they set us free,
我都不敢闭眼
I was afraid to close my eyes.
我们看见的那些死亡 我
All the death we'd seen, I...
我以为那是我唯一能看到的东西
I thought it's all I'd ever see again.
琴颈湾
犯罪预防计划终止后八个月
你看起来不像是来偷马的
You don't look like a horse thief.
我不是
I'm not.
别动
Steady.
别动
Steady.
她还没被驯服
She's not broken.
那是好事 对吗
That's... good, right?
看你问谁了
Depends on who you ask.
对她来说 也许吧
For her, maybe so.
总是会跑出去 又不让我给她装马♥勒♥
Keeps getting out, but I can't put a bridle on her.
你懂马
You know horses?
我只懂她
Just this one.
-她叫什么 -水星
- She have a name? - Mercury.
你叫什么
Do you?
阿格莎
Agatha.
阿格莎 我是布莱恩
Agatha. Well, I'm Brian.
你愿意来工作吗 阿格莎
Are you looking for work, Agatha?
会跟动物打交道的人可不多
Not too many people have a way with animals.
如果你感兴趣 我可以多教教你
If you're interested, I could teach you more.
这里总是这么安静吗
Is it always this quiet around here?
是的
Yeah.
我也喜欢这一点
That's what I like about it, too.
现在
不 凯蒂 凯蒂
No, Katie! Katie.
你没事的
You're okay.
-不 不 -凯蒂 凯蒂
- No! No! - Katie! Katie!
布莱恩
Brian.
他们一共三人 达什 亚瑟和阿格莎
There were three of them: Dash, Arthur and Agatha.
他们被称为先知
They were called the Precognitives.
"先知"
他们能看见即将发生的谋杀案
They could see murders before they happened.
六年来 警方将其禁锢于隐秘之处
For six years, our police held them against their will
利用他们来拯救生命
and used them to save lives.
但在犯罪预防计划被终止后
But after the government's Precrime Program was shut down,
他们终于重获自♥由♥
they were finally released.
他们为保自身安全一直隐藏身份
They kept themselves safe and hidden from the world,
直到现在
until now.
又是一晚没睡吗
Up all night again?
不是 我只是
No, I was just, um...
总是忍♥不住翻看你父亲的案件卷宗
Obsessing over your father's case files?
这些文件我再怎么翻都找不到
It's just, there's nothing in any of these
迪安娜·温特说的那个瞎眼毒贩莱肯的信息
about the blind drug dealer Dina Winter talked about, Lycon.
因为这些文件都只是些空壳
Because the files are just shells.
15年前系统升级的时候
Most of the data didn't get converted
好多文件都没有传进去
during the system upgrade 15 years ago.
因此在这两者数据同步之前
So until someone syncs the two,
以前的证据可能还留在火星上呢
the old evidence might as well be stuck on Mars.
-我们知道怎么去火星 -是的
- We know how to get to Mars. - We do.
不过还有谁比我更了解这个系统吗
But who knows this system better than me?
听着 我们会抓到这个家伙的 劳拉
Look, we're gonna get this guy, Lara.
我保证
I promise.
你不能再想这些了
You need to get away from this.
有任何发现我都会告诉你的
I'll let you know if I find anything.
你来早了
You're early.
是你晚了 去岛上的渡轮每天只有一趟
You're late. There's only one ferry a day to the island,
而且我们还得开一段路去渡口
and we still have a car ride to make.
我就快准备好了
I'm almost ready.
布莱恩·斯坦顿的女儿
Brian Stanton's daughter?
九岁
Nine years old.
阿格莎 她还好吗
Agatha-- how's she holding up?
十年来这是她第一次感受到死亡
It's her first death in a decade,
而且死者还是她以前老板的女儿 你觉得呢
and it's her old boss's kid, to boot. How do you think?
你回去陪她 她一定很惊讶
If you're coming along, she must be pretty shaken up.
那可不 准备好了吗
She is. Ready?
-现在好了 -上路吧
- Now I am. - So, uh... road trip.
你搞什么
Seriously?
处理案子她是专家
She's a professional.
如果我们要阻止这件事 就需要她的帮助
We're gonna stop this, we'll need help.
你现在要是觉得阿格莎会很惊讶
If you think Agatha's shaken up now,
等着看吧
ooh, you just wait.
没有信♥号♥♥
There's no signal.
别指望琴颈湾会有什么信♥号♥♥
Don't expect much service on Fiddler's Neck.
这里的人们喜欢平和宁静
People out here like peace and quiet.
平和宁静和石器时代是有区别的
There's peace and quiet, and then there's the Stone Age.
不如说是气候变化的时代
More like the age of climate change.
冰盖融化 水面上涨
Ice caps melt, waters rise.
半岛完全变成了岛
A peninsula becomes an island.
公♥寓♥卖♥♥不出去
Rough on the condo market.
后来政♥府♥就放弃了这里
And then the government gave up, more or less.
如果没有政♥府♥的话 由谁来制定规则
So if there's no government, then who makes the rules?
谁来管理
Who's in charge?
-人们称他们为守卫 -自封的罢了
- They're called the Guard. - They named themselves.
我觉得有点夸大了
A little much, if you ask me.
他们会确保没人把违♥禁♥品♥带进去
They make sure no one brings in any contraband--
转基因生物 纳米技术产品
GMOs, nanotech, anything that's dangerous
任何威胁到岛上自然生活方式的东西
to the island's more natural way of life.
他们也不怎么喜欢外来人
And they don't much like outsiders here either,
所以听好我们的指示
so just follow our lead.
-往前走 -走吧
- Come on, move along. - Let's go.
好了 走吧
All right, come on.
看看是谁来了 亚瑟 多久没见了
Well, look who came to visit. Arthur, been forever.
-费兹 -鞭笞
- Fetts. - Slash.
-你好 -你现在也是守卫了
- Hello. - You're in the Guard now?
人到了一定年龄总得成熟起来
We all got to grow up sometime.
我直到36岁了才成熟
Just took me until I was 36.
太糟了 我还是喜欢你又傻又年轻的时候
Too bad. I liked you as a young idiot.
你朋友是干什么的
Who's your friend?
-那是什么 -警方配发
- And, what's that? - Police issue.
别担心 只要我开枪就不致命
Don't worry. It's nonlethal. I mean, unless I shoot it at you.
-原来是警♥察♥ -维嘉警探是来重新开始的
- Cop. - Detective Vega's here to start fresh.
她在城市里无法入睡
Can't sleep in the city anymore.
总是很愤怒
Angry all the time.
我们告诉她琴颈湾正是
We told her that Fiddler's Neck was just the place
开始新生活的好地方
for new beginnings.
既然你俩都替她担♥保♥那就行了
Well, if you two vouch for her.
回见了 哥们
I'll see you around, boys.
-鞭笞 -就是个绰号♥
- Slash? - It's a nickname.
要的就是这个效果
It's meant to be ironic.
琴颈湾出租车
别担心 她会喜欢你的
Don't worry. She's gonna like you.
除非她穿越到未来
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表