剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
城区警局 你朋友应该有门路
Metro PD. Your friend should have access.
我需要副本
I need a copy.
并且她不许看
And she's not to open it.
因为现在没有我弟弟
Because I don't remember names these days
我就记不住名字
without my brother's help.
你想要维嘉犯法
You want Vega to break the law?
你觉得她利用你没有犯法吗
What do you think she's doing using you?
我上次帮了你
I helped you out last time.
这就是我要的酬劳
This is what I want in return.
见鬼去吧
Go to hell.
你还会回来的 达什
You'll be back, Dash.
不用看到未来我也知道
I don't have to see the future to know that.
-他说了是什么案件吗 -我没问
- Did he say what kind of case it is? - ?I didn't ask.
-我就不该去找他 -已经有人盯着我了
- I never should have gone to him. ?- I have eyes on me already.
如果我去翻旧案子 他们肯定会注意到
If I go accessing old cases, they're gonna notice.
我们得靠自己了
We need to do this on our own.
很好 我们不需要亚瑟
Good. We don't need Arthur.
我们知道受害者去过阿法尔酒吧
We know the victim went to Club Alpha.
我们可以从那里开始
We need to start there.
等等 不 冷静点
Wait. No, you need to settle down.
回沃利家去
Go back to Wally's.
回去做什么 坐着干等吗
To do what? Sit and wait?
-你不是警♥察♥ -我跟你一起去
- You're not a cop. - I'm coming with you.
你上一次一起去结果还真好
Yeah, because that worked out so well last time.
对不起 达什
I'm sorry, Dash.
你不适合参加外勤工作
You're not fit to be in the field.
-我无法相信你 -可我救过你一命
- I don't trust you out there. - ?I saved your life.
你不知道我有
And I don't know how many times
多感谢你
I can thank you for that.
可你也杀了人 达什
But you also killed someone, Dash.
你需要好好消化这件事
You need to process that.
我知道 我会的
I know. I will.
我正在消化
I am.
如果你需要帮助
Look, if you need help,
-要找人聊聊 -我不要坐着干等
- if you need to talk... - I need to do something.
回家吧 达什
Go home, Dash.
我再联♥系♥你
I'll be in touch.
这十年来 我只能眼睁睁地看着凶杀案发生
For a decade, all I did was watch people being murdered.
我不能再这样
I can't do that anymore.
所以我才找到了你
That is why I found you.
这样你就能帮我阻止它们了
So you could help me stop them.
我看够了 维嘉
I'm done watching, Vega.
好吧
Okay.
但我要你先换身衣服
I need to get you a change of clothes.
阿法尔酒吧
42%
走开
91%
开房♥去
再跟我重复一次
Repeat it back to me one more time.
任何和我幻象相似的线索
Any clues that look familiar from my vision,
我都要第一时间通知你
I let you know first.
这就对了 还有不许什么
That's right. And no what?
不许单独行动 知道了
No going rogue. I got it.
只能在紧急情况下使用
Emergency use only.
是什么
What is it?
呕吐棒 警方配用
Sick stick. Police issue.
不是吧 我需要武器
Seriously? I need a weapon?
希望不用 还有确保枪口
Let's hope not, and make sure that the business end
朝向对方
is pointing towards the other guy.
-并且小心脚下 -为什么
- And watch your feet. - ?Why?
你可是先知
You're the Precog.
微生物分♥析♥仪
Microbiome analyzer.
在科学能准确告知你
Why waste time on small talk
约会成功率时 何必浪费时间闲聊
when science can tell you exactly what your chances are?
我妈妈说以前那样找男朋友更好
My mom said hooking up in the old days was better.
他们以前会发短♥信♥
People used to actually text
看照片
and swipe pictures.
真正地交流
There was interaction.
浪漫已不复存在
Romance is dead.
51%
谁知道呢
百分之51
51%.
真慷概
That's generous.
四处看看吧
Let's check this place out.
你们要喝点东西吗
You two need a drink?
-要 -不要
- Yes. ?- No.
我来杯波旁威士忌 不加冰
I'll have a bourbon, neat,
可以给他来杯果味甜酒
and you can give him one of those fru-fru drinks.
不 给我来瓶啤酒
No, I'll have a beer.
马上就来
Coming up.
我们不是在执行任务吗
I thought we were on duty.
首先 是我在执行任务
First off, I'm on duty.
你只是我的线人
You're my C.I.
其次 如果我们要获取信息 就得合群
And second, if we want to learn something, we have to blend in.
我没看到灰姑娘
I'm not seeing Cinderella.
-谁 -水晶鞋的主人
- Who? ?- You know, the owner of the shoe.
银色舞鞋
Silver slipper?
算了 你是没办法合群了
Right. So, blending in is not going to be your thing.
我去女厕所看看
I'm gonna go check in the ladies' room.
这姑娘不好把呀
Tough one, huh?
下一轮我请
I got next round.
什么 不是这样的 谢谢
What...? Oh, no... Thank you.
打扰一下 小姐
Excuse me. Miss?
有事吗
Um... Do you want something?
我喜欢你的鞋
I like your shoes.
滚
Get lost.
你妹啊
What the hell?!
我的鞋啊
Wow. ?Man, my shoes.
-你干什么 放开我 -不 听我说
- What are you doing? Let go of me! - ?No, no! Listen.
那男的要把你绑起来杀了
That guy was gonna tie you up and kill you.
你个变♥态♥ 他是我哥
You freak, he's my brother!
医生 有医生在场吗
Doctor? Can I get a doc?
对不起
Hey. ?I'm sorry.
-我还以为我发现了 -凶手
- I thought I found... - The killer.
-是啊 -不是的 快看
- Yes. ?- No! Look.
那符号♥在你的幻象中出现过
It's the symbol from your vision.
记账上
Put that on my tab.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Mm. Thanks.
你确定不来点吗 达什
You sure you don't want any, Dash?
不 不用
No, I'm good.
你怎么这么精神
How are you so awake?
我们跟了那男的一晚上
We staked out that guy all night.
我都睡了十年了
I spent ten years of my life asleep.
但你睡觉的时候 我们查到了更多
But while you were sleeping, we found out more
嫌犯的信息
on your potential murderer.
他叫泰森·科尔
His name is Tyson Cole.
那会动的纹身是非洲
The moving tattoo is an African
阿丁克拉族中和谐的符号♥
Adinkra symbol for harmony.
代表男人和女人永恒的纽带
The eternal bond of man and woman.
对杀人犯来说也太感性了
That's very in touch for a murderer.
-更别提它带来的宣传效应了 -宣传效应
- Not to mention, good publicity. ?- Publicity?
他很出名吗
He's famous?
以一个作家来说他很出名
For a guy who still writes books.
随心所爱
随心所爱
Love by your rules.
他是泡妞达人
He's a pickup artist?
确切的说是泡妞科学家
Pick-up scientist, to be exact.
他在哈佛拿了正经博士学位的
He has a doctorate from Harvard.
不是网上学院的学位
Not even the online campus.
揭开引诱的秘密
Unlocking the secret of seduction.
他看起来那么严肃怎么会写这些东西
Who even writes this stuff with a straight face?
我大致浏览过了
I've been giving it a quick skim.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表