剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
I do appreciate your conviction.
不 不 不
No! No, no, no!
叫医疗直升机
Call the medevac!
叫医生
Call the medics!
血氧饱和度92%
Pulse ox 92 on ten liters.
他身体里有什么 他吃的是什么
What's in his system? What did he take?
像是药物混和物
Looks like a mix of mizolpam and darcopine.
-是麻醉剂吗 -联♥系♥国会
- Anesthetics? - Get word to the hill.
加强对罗素 德克森和哈特的安保
Increase security at Russell, Dirksen and Hart.
-是 长官 -送他去盖茨基金会
- Yes, sir. - ?Fly him to Gates.
让他们准备好脑成像仪
I want a BIMR system waiting.
他吃了什么 自杀胶囊吗
What was that, a suicide capsule?
不是 是的话他现在已经死了
No, he would've been dead by now.
他吃的是麻♥醉♥药♥
He swallowed a general.
他们要带他去盖茨基金会做大脑显影
They're taking him to Gates for a brain imaging.
反正搜寻他的记忆找线索
Well, they don't need him conscious
也不需要他清醒
to scrub his memory for clues.
这完全不合常理
It just doesn't make any sense.
他每次都能抢先我们一步
He's always been one step ahead, at every turn.
我真希望他们看到了更多
God, I wish they had seen more.
关于那个
Yeah, about that...
维嘉警探
Detective Vega.
布隆菲德局长
Deputy Blomfeld.
你错过了好戏
You just missed the fun.
国安部刚把嫌疑人送上救护车
Homeland just took the suspect to the medi-ship.
你可以追上他们
You can catch them.
我相信格拉瑟会处理好的
I'm sure Glasser has a handle on it.
实际上 我是来找你的
Actually, I'm here to talk to you.
琴颈湾 听过这个地方吗
Fiddler's Neck. Heard of it?
听过 一个水面上涨之后由半岛变成的岛屿
Yeah, a...peninsula-turned-island after the waters rose.
想要离群索居之人的最佳居所
Destination for people who want to be left alone.
这么说你去过那里
I take it you've been there.
是 去过一次
Yeah, once.
那里有人私种烟草
There was a tobacco operation.
我逮捕了几个人
I made several arrests.
报告里都有
It's in the report.
难怪布莱克副队对你印象深刻
Well, it's no wonder Lieutenant Blake finds you so impressive.
一个市刑♥警♥
A city homicide detective
竟然能端掉一个重大犯罪团伙
who takes out a vice ring out in the sticks?
-有什么问题吗 -别紧张
- What's this about? - Don't worry.
没什么大事
It's nothing dire.
我只是好奇而已
I was just curious.
你在岛上办案的时候
While you were on the island,
你见过这几位吗
did you see any of these folks?
女的见过 另外两个没有
Yeah, the woman, but not the others.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我们从一间小屋里提取了他们的DNA
We pulled their DNA from a cabin
户主是位名叫阿格莎·布莱恩的女性
owned by a woman named Agatha Blaine.
当然了 这不是她的真名
That's not her real name, by the way.
我们在那也找到了你的DNA
We found your DNA out there, too.
我在那里讯问过她
I questioned her while I was there.
自然了
Of course.
亨利 抱歉
Henry, uh... I'm sorry.
没关系 我听说了格雷的事
It's not a problem. I heard about Gray.
我来只是找维嘉警探
I've been asking detective Vega here
帮我参谋参谋手头的案子
for a little help on my new case.
这几个就是你们在说的嫌疑人吗
These are the suspects you, uh, were talking about?
涉案人员
Persons of interest.
如果你能允许我用你的系统搜搜这几个人
And I really appreciate you letting me use your system
就再好不过了
to run the face search.
当然了
No problem.
你自己还没搜过吗
You haven't done that yet?
没有 我刚拿到这条情报
No. These just came into my possession.
国防情报局的系统出问题了吗
Well, what's wrong with the D.I.A. system?
按说那边的系统应该更强力啊
You would think it would have more juice.
除非这不是国防情报局的案子
Unless this isn't a D.I.A. case.
系统你尽管用 亨利
The system is all yours, Henry.
我去给你安排一下
I'll get you all set up.
多谢了 副队
Thank you, lieutenant.
多谢帮忙
For your cooperation.
他搞到了他们的相貌
He has their faces.
-维嘉 -他要用系统搜寻他们
- Vega... ?- He's gonna run them.
-布莱克告诉我了 -布莱克坑了我们
- Blake told me. ?- Blake screwed us.
布莱克给我通风报信了
Blake tipped me off.
他告诉我布隆菲德要来了
He told me Blomfeld was coming.
就在你审问格雷的时候
While you were in with Gray,
我从系统里抹掉了达什的记录
I erased all of Dash's record from the system
还把亚瑟的脸从市监控记录里抹掉了
and I wiped Arthur's face from the city feeds.
但是
But...
他们必须马上出城
They need to leave the city.
没错
Yeah.
那他呢
What about him?
我们得甩掉他
We need to lose him.
就现在 趁布隆菲德无心他顾
Now, while Blomfeld's busy.
-我们 -我先走
- We? - ?I'll go first,
从女更衣室出去
through the women's locker room.
如果他跟上来了就告诉我
If he follows, let me know.
然后从前门接我
Pick me up out front.
没错 有人跟着你
Yep. You got a stalker.
两小时后有辆蓝色空间从华盛顿开往巴塞罗纳
So there's a Space Blue leaving D.C. to Barcelona in two hours.
我们没有护照
We don't have passports.
现在有了 随便选个名字
Now you do. Pick a name, any name.
布隆菲德知道你们的长相
Blomfeld knows what you look like.
他在动用警方的服务器
He's using metro servers
来扫描城市的监控网络
to scan the city's surveillance network,
-也就是说 -我们不能出现在公众场所
- which means... - Which means we can't go out in public.
我们时间不多
We don't have much time.
我们刚才被人跟踪
We were followed.
当然了
Of course you were.
没事的 他很容易甩掉
It's okay. He was easy to lose.
抱歉 借过一下
Excuse me, stretch.
那死亡警告呢
What about Memento Mori?
联调局整理了格雷的记忆 找寻线索
The Feds are scrubbing Gray's memories for clues,
但是希望不大
but it's a shot in the dark.
你还能看到空置的公园吗
You still seeing an empty park?
也许我们去沃利那 能上传我的幻象
Maybe if we could get to Wally's and upload my vision...?
不 那样太冒险了
No, it's too risky.
布隆菲德也许在监视那里
Blomfeld is probably surveilling it.
你们都要离开这里
You all need to get out of here.
是的 但不能以现在的样子走
Yes, but not looking like that.
你们必须要骗过面部识别系统
You have to fool the facial recognition.
你能帮上我们吗
You're here to do that for us?
是的
Yeah.
费用全免
Free of charge.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但愿我能做更多
I wish I could do more.
你知道自己拯救了多少生命吗 达什
You know how many lives you've saved, Dash?
现在轮到我来救你了
Now it's time for you to let me save yours.
你身陷火坑我却要亡命天涯
What, by running away while you run into the fire?
你认为我应付不来吗
You saying I can't handle it?
好吧
All right.
-谁先来 -我不要
- Who wants in on the chair first? - No way.
达什先来
Dash goes first.
好吧 达什
Fine. Dash.
都跟孩子似的
It's like dealing with children.
没事 我先来吧
It's fine. I'll go first.
达什呢
Where is Dash?
真是个白♥痴♥
What an idiot.
他一直都是我们三个中最强大的
He's always been the strongest one.
是谁
Hello?!
警告你们 我有武器
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表