剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sure you saw it, too.
市中心 是吗
Downtown, right?
我只知道发生在第三大街
All I got was "Third Street."
抢劫案生变
Robbery gone bad.
我不知道他们为什么要杀了他
I don't know why they had to kill the guy.
你还能告诉我什么信息吗
Is there anything else you can give me?
比如名字
Like a name?
你的工作是犯罪预防 又不是犯罪后调查
Thought you worked in Precrime, not Post-crime.
他们有专门负责这些事的部门
They have a department for that--
跟你们同一栋大楼 同一身制♥服♥什么的
same building, uniforms and everything.
至少我可以帮忙找出证据
I could at least help with evidence.
留给门警来处理吧
Leave it for the janitors.
-你知道名字 -是的
- You got a name? - Yeah.
是个女按♥摩♥师的名字
Of a masseuse.
你需要好好放松
You need to relax.
她可不只是手上的技术好
She's good with much more than her hands.
别老是想着那些你救不了的人 达什
Don't dwell on the ones you can't save, Dash.
我就从来不这样
I never did.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
没关系的
It's fine.
他不会构成什么问题
He won't be a problem.
这不是我们的案子 有能干的警员正着手调查
It's not our case. Smart men and women are on it.
那些能干的警员不知道我所知道的情况
Smart men and women don't know what I know.
我们可以帮助他们
We can help them.
你别管这个案子了 达什
Why won't you let this one go, Dash?
我不可能不管哪个案子
I've never let any of them go.
这是我在这里的原因
That's why I'm still here.
还有其他人的性命等着你去救
There'll be other lives to save.
如果那些劫匪还会杀害其他人
What if those muggers kill someone else
我们又没有及时赶到呢
and we don't get there in time either?
那时怎么办
What then?
奥马里·内拉斯
Omri Nellas.
壹信托银行
One Capital Trust Bank.
斯特林路
Sterling Road.
维嘉 我已经检查两遍了
Look, Vega, I double-checked,
但是没有哪个应急反应小组有记录
but none of the ems teams have anything in their records.
等等 再说一遍 摩西
Wait, say that again, Mosi.
没有昨晚
There's no report from last night
弃区的刺杀报告
of a stabbing in the Sprawl.
不可能 我看到了
That's impossible. I saw it.
我看到医护人员带走了尸体
I saw the medics take the body.
好吧 没有人向我们报告
Well, no one reported it to us.
这说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
真希望我能帮你
Wish I could help you.
你好
Um, hello.
这是内拉斯的住处吗
Is this the Nellas residence?
你是谁
And who's asking?
我是达什·帕克
My name is Dash Parker.
我是城区警局的分♥析♥师
I'm an analyst with Metro P.D.
我能进来吗 夫人贵姓
May I come in, Mrs...?
内拉斯 当然 请进
Nellas. Yes, of course, come in.
很抱歉在这个时候打扰
Sorry to intrude at a time like this.
我知道这一定不容易
I'm sure it's not very easy.
没关系
Oh, it's-it's not a problem.
我真的很遗憾你失去了家人
I'm really very sorry for your loss.
失去家人 发生什么事了吗
Loss? Did something happen?
你
You...
你没听说吗
You haven't heard?
听说什么 发生
Heard what? What's...
发生什么了
what's happened?
内拉斯夫人 他
Mrs. Nellas, he...
奥马里昨晚被杀了
Omri was killed last night
他从银行回家的路上 被劫匪杀了
in a mugging... on his way home from the bank.
不 但是我
No, but I-I-I...
我以为他昨天上午出差了
I thought he-he left on a business trip yesterday morning,
他今天应该都不会联♥系♥我 直到
and I... I wasn't expecting to hear from him until...
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我以为别人已经通知你了
I thought someone would have notified you.
他一定是在从银行工作完回家的路上
He must have been on his way home from work at the bank--
发生得太快了
it-it happened so fast.
2065年野营之旅
206♥4♥年华盛顿特区
你确定吗
And you're sure about this?
是的 我确定
Yeah, I'm afraid so.
我真的
I really...
感激你的拜访
appreciate the visit.
但你今天敲错门了
But you picked the wrong door to knock on today.
2054年
犯罪预防计划终止两个月后
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
表现自然
We act natural.
你没事吧
You okay?
你好
Hi.
要吃点什么
What can I get for ya?
你说呢
You tell me.
我们的菜单上有汉堡和啤酒
Well, our menu covers our burgers and beer,
今天还有特别菜品
and I think we're running a special today.
我不喜欢肉糜卷
I don't like meat loaf.
真奇怪
That's funny.
你怎么知道是肉糜卷
How'd you know it was meat loaf?
我会读心术
I read your mind.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
All right.
我们的淡啤不错
Well, we have a lager that's really good.
-你要试试吗 -好
- You want to try that? - Okay.
我们接下来去哪儿
Where do we go next?
在我们离开城市之前 我读到过一个小岛
Before we left the city, I read about an island.
琴颈湾
Fiddler's Neck.
它以前是大♥陆♥的一部分
It used to be part of the mainland,
后来水势上涨了
before the waters rose.
现在它只是被遗忘了的一个地方
Now it's just a tiny, forgotten speck.
破产了 几乎没有政♥府♥监管
Bankrupt, little government oversight.
琴颈湾
每天早上都有轮渡过去
There's a ferry that runs there every morning.
我们在这儿过夜
We stay here overnight,
明天出发去那儿
and we head out tomorrow.
给你
There you go.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
第二口就容易多了
Second sip always goes down easier.
现在
2065年
我是达什·帕克
You've reached Dash Parker.
请留言
Please leave a message.
你在哪里 达什
Where the hell are you, Dash?
昨晚的凶杀案有问题
There's something up with the murder from last night,
系统里没有记录
there's no record of it.
我查了你的搜索记录 知道你找到了一个地址
I checked your search history and I saw that you got an address.
希望你没有做蠢事
Hope you're not doing anything stupid.
给我回电♥话♥
Call me back.
城区警♥察♥
Metro P.D.!
隐形眼镜
Lenses.
残留物痕迹
液体识别中
是血
Blood.
系统 检测基因序列
System, run sequencer.
检测中
找到匹配目标
DNA匹配达什·帕克
达什
Dash.
怎么回事
What the hell?
他们抓走了达什 然后来到了这里
They took dash, and then they came here.
-是谁 -我不知道 我还指望你知道
- Who? ?- I don't know. I was hoping that you did.
他们在找什么东西
They were looking for something.
他们想从达什这儿找到什么
What would anybody want from Dash?
他去调查昨晚那件谋杀案
He was following a case-- the murder from last night.
-我没有跟他一起 -你让他独自去调查
- I wasn't with him. - You sent him out alone?
我没让他去任何地方 是他自己决定要去的
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表