剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
"BIMR" For short.
它通过特殊仪器扫描此类记忆
It takes a specialized piece of equipment to scan those memories.
我们能找到这些仪器吗
And could we find one of those machines around?
能的
Yes.
在哪
Where?
地下室
Under the stairs.
我在计划试运行阶段
I offered to take it off the program's hands
就把它要来了
early in the trial process,
所以他们还没来得及销毁它
so they never had a chance to destroy it.
沃利 既然你知道能进入我的幻象
Wally, if you knew you could access my old visions,
为什么不早点说呢
why didn't you tell us?
你没说维嘉的父亲也是受害者
You didn't tell me Vega's father was the victim.
而且 它会造成一些...不适
Besides, there's some, uh... discomfort involved.
总不会比达什经历过的更糟了吧
Well, it can't be worse than what Dash has been through already.
有一些
There are ways.
-那算了 -不
- Forget it then. - No.
我们试试吧
Let's just do it.
这还不是最困难的部分
But that's not the hard part.
在犯罪预防时代 你的幻象
Your visions from the days of Precrime
和你双胞胎哥哥的联♥系♥在一起
were formed as part of a symbiotic neural link
作为共生神经的一部分
with your twin brother.
你们各自的大脑 都只是成像的一部分
Each brain was just one half of the whole.
所以我们要获取这些记忆 就必须找到
That means we can't even access those memories without...
-亚瑟 -没错
- Arthur. - Yes.
而幻象的刺♥激♥物
And visual stimulation...
可以是照片 维嘉 或者是你父亲的视频
pictures, home video from you, Vega, of your father.
这些很简单
I can get those easy.
但我搞不定亚瑟
But I can't get Arthur.
他不会帮我们的
He won't help us.
他会的
Sure, he will.
只要代价合适的话
As long as the price is right.
这次不一样
No, not this time.
为什么
Why?
有什么不一样
What's different?
小心点
Careful.
他会出老千
He cheats.
抱歉
英雄难过美人关啊
我确定你左手边的家伙被国际刑♥警♥通缉
I'm certain the guy on your left is wanted by Interpol.
请不要逮捕他
Please don't arrest him.
为什么 筹码都被他赢走了吗
Why? He has all the chips.
他赢不了太久
Not for long.
找我做什么
What's this about?
阿格莎错了 亚瑟
Agatha's wrong, Arthur.
我弟弟肯定不适合做间谍
My brother would make a lousy spy.
他了解我
He knows me.
他知道我不会这样背叛他
He knows I couldn't betray him like that.
那不就结了
Then that settles it.
我会把我的性命和自♥由♥押在我弟弟的直觉上
I'll stake my life and freedom based on my brother's gut.
我也需要你
I'm gonna need you too.
因为我要找出杀我父亲的凶手
Because I can't find the person who killed my father
没你帮忙不行
without your help.
你♥爸♥爸
Your father?
他在犯罪预防开始前被杀害了
It happened before Precrime started,
那时你们还在训练中
when you three were still in training.
我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
你们不认识自己的爸爸
You guys never knew your father.
他是个超棒的模范
Terrific role model.
在我们出生前把我妈甩了
Dumped my mom before we were born.
我爸是位好警♥察♥ 更是位好父亲
Well, mine was a good cop and even better father.
他每天晚上都回家 即使他要轮值两班
He was home every night even though he worked double shifts.
他过世那天 我伤害了他
The day he died, I hurt him.
我知道
I know I did.
家庭纠纷
Families fight.
我听说过
I've heard.
为什么你变得这么友善热情
And what makes you so warm and fuzzy anyway?
你问了个蠢问题
Are you really asking me that?
我知道你待在牛奶浴里十年
Ten years in a milk bath, I know.
但是你弟弟并没有过得比较好
But it's not like your brother had it any easier.
我见过他没见过的东西
I've seen things he hasn't.
我绝不会伤害达什
I would never do anything to hurt Dash.
或伤害你们任何人
Or any of you.
我认为你知道
I think you know that.
你的直觉怎么说
What does your gut say?
你有可能很快就死了
That you have a good chance of ending up dead very soon.
帮我结算
Cash me out.
只因为今天是你生日我才配合
Only because it's your damn birthday.
亚瑟 你还记得沃利吧
Arthur, you remember Wally.
亚瑟
Arthur.
见到你真好
So good to see you.
你就是那个以前帮我剪指甲的人
You're the guy who used to do my nails.
别这样
Knock it off.
赶快进行吧
Let's just do this.
这是生物光子
It's, uh, an optogenetic-based
脑部成像记忆回溯装置
brain-imaging memory recall device.
它会寻找离子通道
It looks for ion channel...
再解释一次
Try it again.
把我当成六岁小孩
Like I'm six.
把你们固定在那个装置上
Strap you both into that thing
然后从你们的脑部挖掘幻象
and mine your brain for the vision.
挖掘 像是挖洞吗
Mine, like dig?
当然 有何不可呢
Sure, why not?
你要来吗
Coming?
谢谢
Thank you.
乐意效劳
Anytime.
没有下次了
Never again.
你们两个需要一点润滑剂
You two always worked more smoothly
才会更顺利工作 像多巴胺 类鸦♥片♥
with a little lubricant-- dopamine, opioids.
我最多只能拿到伏特加
Vodka's the best I got.
没有伏特加汤力鸡尾酒吗
What, no tonic?
你们也会需要这些
You'll also need these...
如果你们牙齿咬太紧的话
if you've grown attached to your teeth.
要开始了
Here comes the pinch.
我们要找寻的是规律
What we're looking for are patterns--
他们脑中保有关于你父亲的记忆的
specific neural circuits in their brains
特定的神经回路
that code for memories of your dad.
这就是为什么要给他们看照片
That's why we show them pictures,
家庭影片 他的声音录音
home movies, recordings of his voice.
我 汉密尔顿·维嘉愿意娶你 莉莉·维嘉
I, Hamilton Vega take thee, Lily Vega
目标 汉密尔顿·维嘉 已寻获
为我的合法妻子
to be my lawfully wedded wife.
目标 汉密尔顿·维嘉 已寻获
三 二 一 吹蜡烛
Three, two, one, blow!
目标 汉密尔顿·维嘉 已寻获
快点把摄影机放下来
Come on, put the camera down.
我们来切蛋糕
Come on, let's cut the cake.
他们还没有回应
They're not responding yet.
他们可以承受多久
How much longer can they take this?
我不知道 他们的记忆退化太多了
I don't know. Their memories are-are so degraded,
他们不记得你♥爸♥了
they're not remembering your dad.
目标 汉密尔顿·维嘉 已寻获
他以前常吹这首歌♥给我听
He used to whistle this to me.
等等 有发现了
Hang on, I'm getting something.
目标 汉密尔顿·维嘉 已寻获
就是这个口哨声
It's the whistling.
它触发了一些记忆 旧的幻象
It's-it's sparking something, an old vision.
你确定要看吗
Are you sure you want to see this?
是的
Yes.
我的天
Oh, my God.
从我掌握的资料来看 蒂娜·温特是个神人
From everthing I found Dina Winters is a saint
蒂娜·温特
亚伯拉罕林肯大学年度人物
ALU Person of the Year,
卢克索天才奖得主
Luxor genius grant.
你确定找的人是她
You sure she's your guy?
她蓄意杀害了我爸爸
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表