剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
一有麻烦 我马上打给布莱克
First sign of trouble, and I'm calling Blake.
而你要面对他所有的质问
And then you get to answer all of his questions.
这听起来如何
How does that sound?
计划是什么
What's the play?
我们找范·赞特谈
We talk to Van Zant.
去哪儿找他
Where do we find him?
他没有固定的办公室 但他喜欢高雅的东西
He doesn't keep an office, but he likes the finer things.
大多数夜晚 你可以在拉马什饭店找到他
Most nights, you can find him at Lamarsh's.
我觉得警方不知道这地方
I don't think Metro knows this.
所以我们才不知会他们
Precisely why we keep them out of it.
我会搞定的
I'll take care of this.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
不行
No.
我必须独自前往
I have to go alone.
与您合作愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
进来吧 沃森先生
Come in, Mr. Watson.
谢谢您愿意见我
Thank you for seeing me.
"今夜是我的命运所寄
"This is the night
倘不能青云直上 就要一败涂地"
that either makes me or fordoes me quite."
有什么特殊含义吗
Is that supposed to mean something?
出自伊阿古
It's Iago.
《奥赛罗》第五幕第一场
Othello. Act 5, scene 1.
我研究了所有经典著作
Studied all the classics.
我很好奇你要花多久时间才会来这里
I wondered how long it would take you to end up here.
大多数人不会和我如此接近
Most people don't get this close to me.
大多数人没有这个机会
Most people don't get the chance.
爬到我现在的位置可不能靠运气
You don't get to where I am by taking chances.
没错
No.
要到那个位置就得让所有人有求于你
You get there by being the guy everyone needs something from.
你就是这么做到的对吧
That's how you did it, right?
你似乎很了解我
You seem to know a lot about me.
奇怪的是 我却对你
Curiously, I know
知之甚少
little about you.
亚瑟·沃森
你有什么秘密 三年前
What's your secret? Three years ago,
没人听过亚瑟·沃森这个名字
no one had ever heard the name of Arthur Watson,
现在你却成了唯一能提供清白身份的人
And now you're the only game in town for clean identities.
我♥干♥规划师这行
I'm in estate planning.
那你弟呢
And your brother?
停车执法警员吗
Parking Enforcement Officer?
他还活着吗
Is he still alive?
为何这么问
Why wouldn't he be alive?
被你抓去的人通常活不了太久
People tend not to stay that way around you very long.
那是找到我的另一种方式
That's the other way to get to where I am.
你有我想要的东西 谈正事吧
You got something I want. Let's talk business.
昨晚 一个叫奥马里·内拉斯的银行家
Last night, I went to bed with $50 million tucked away
帮我将五千万
in the One Capital Trust Bank
存入了壹信托银行
under the watchful eye of a banker named Omri Nellas.
今早我醒来却听说他死了
I wake up today to hear that he's dead
他为我洗的钱也不翼而飞
and the money he laundered for me is missing.
同时
If that's not enough,
你弟弟还跑到内拉斯家里打探
your brother comes sniffing around Nellas's apartment.
范·赞特先生 我没拿你的钱
Mr. Van Zant, I didn't take your money.
那我就该听信你的话吗
And I'm supposed to take you on, what, your word?
-达什在哪儿 -关在你找不到的地方
- Where's Dash? ?- Locked away somewhere deep and dark.
如果你把我的钱还给我 他会一直呆在那儿
And he'll stay that way, like a cask of Amontillado,
就像一桶阿蒙帝来多酒
if you don't return what's mine.
你的钱不在我这儿
I don't have what's yours.
答案很快会见分晓 不是吗
We'll soon find out, won't we?
我要我弟弟活着回来
I want my brother back alive.
那就付账
Then the tab is due.
五千万美金
And the price is $50 million.
我等着
I'll be waiting.
如果奥马里·内拉斯昨晚死了
How did Omri Nellas steal millions of dollars
那他又怎么偷走那么多钱呢
if he was murdered last night?
超能力
Supernaturally?
不是吧 这种时候还开玩笑
Really? Joking now?
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们没有那么多钱
We don't have that money
也不知道他们把达什关在哪里
and we don't know where they're keeping Dash.
我们需要找到那些捅死内拉斯的抢劫犯
We need to find those thugs that stabbed Nellas.
他们是我们唯一的线索
They're the only lead we have.
亚瑟
Arthur?
关于这个 维嘉
Yeah, about that, Vega.
我 我得给你看个东西
I, uh... I got to show you something.
去我家
My place.
画得真好 很恐怖 但是很棒
These are good. Grim, but good.
你在干什么 看讣告然后画下来吗
What do you do, read the obits and then draw them?
那太变♥态♥了
That's twisted.
我想我是对谋杀很着迷吧
I guess I have murder on the brain.
我丈夫以前也很喜欢画画
My husband liked to paint.
是吗 画什么
Oh, yeah. Like what?
过山车
Roller coasters.
真正的过山车 不是现在那些虚拟玩意
The real ones, not that virtual crap they have now.
他会开车去全国各地找过山车
He would drive all over the country to find them.
他特别喜欢木制的
He loved the wooden ones.
你和阿齐兹在一起多久了
How long have you and Aziz been together?
也许已经太久了
Too long, maybe.
自从你丈夫死了之后吗
Since your husband died?
我从没说过他死了
I never said that he died.
我猜的
I took a guess.
你谈到他时 声音听起来很悲痛
There was pain in your voice when you talked about him.
阿齐兹也认识他吗 你丈夫
Aziz knew him, too? Your husband?
我们住在一起
We lived together.
弃区中的一室一厅
A one-bedroom in the Sprawl.
你睡厨房♥里的简易床
You slept on a cot in the kitchen.
你怎么会知道
How could you know that?
我知道的多着呢
I know a lot more.
昨晚我看到奥马里·内拉斯的幻象之后
I knew who Omri Nellas was last night
才知道他是谁
when I had the vision of him.
这你已经告诉我了
You told me that already.
但我没有告诉你是我找人
But what I didn't tell you was I had some people I know
赶在警♥察♥立案之前带走了尸体
pick up the body before the cops put it on the books.
那些医护人员
Those paramedics?
他们是你的人
They were yours?
确切地说 是安德洛墨达
Technically, Andromeda's.
我的搭档 但是 是的
My associate, but yes.
亚瑟 你有没有杀奥马里·内拉斯
Arthur, did you kill Omri Nellas?
没有
No.
这次犯罪是随机的
That crime was random.
但我确实将它掩盖了足够长的时间
But I did cover it up long enough
好让我今早用内拉斯的证件走进壹信托
to walk into One Capital Trust this morning with Nellas's I.D.
清算了他所有的账户
and liquidate all of his accounts.
是我 维嘉
It was me, Vega.
我偷了卢卡·范·赞特的钱
I stole Luca Van Zant's money.
他们抓走达什是因为我
I'm the reason they took Dash.
这么快就回来了
Back already?
我觉得我应该再试试那 啤酒
I thought I'd try another round of those, uh, beers.
好的 马上就来
All right, well, they're coming right up.
你朋友叫什么
Who's your friend?
这是我弟弟 达什
This is my brother, Dash.
你好
Oh, hi.
明早你们要去哪儿
So... where are you boys heading in the morning?
别这么惊讶
Well, don't look so shocked.
这里差不多所有的客人都只是路过
Just about everyone here is just passing through.
我们还没确定下来
We're not really sure.
某个小岛 琴什么的
Some island-- Fiddler's something.
琴颈湾
Fiddler's Neck?
是吗
Yeah?
我知道
I know it.
那里有很多怪胎和奇葩
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表