剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
《少数派报告》前情提要
Previously on Minority Report...
记得我吗 我叫沃利
Remember me? My name is Wally.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
布隆菲德认为我们就不该终止犯罪预防计划
Blomfeld thinks we never should have ended Precrime.
我的机构本来都计划好了
My agency had plans for them.
你是他们中的一个
You're one of them.
那你要我怎么办
So what do you want me to do?
退出
Retire.
停下来
Stop.
就这一次 然后我就不干了
One more and then I'm done.
完全退出 不回头
I'm out for good.
"死亡警告"正在这一区策划恐怖袭击
Memento Mori is planning a terrorist attack on the district.
编码信息卡 送至科学家手上
Coded message cards delivered to scientists,
每一张都印有人类头骨的变形图像
each one stamped With the anamorphic image of a human skull.
死亡警告
趴下
Get down!
快送她去医院
Get her to a hospital now!
领我去安全出口
Get me a secure exit!
如果国会依然通过这项法案
If congress moves forward with this bill,
参议员就只是个开始
the senator's just going to be the beginning.
阿格莎
Agatha?
他们去小岛了
They came to the island.
他们找到你了
They found you?
我差点就没逃出来
I just barely got away.
已经开始了
It's happening.
把他们放进去
Put them in.
看看吧
Let's see.
高中 为邻居截瘫的小狗
High school-- built a diy neural interface
自行开♥发♥了一个神经元界面
for a neighbor's paraplegic dog.
然后去了麻省理工
Then MIT.
17年前
17岁参加了对政♥府♥侵犯个人隐私的抗♥议♥
Expelled at 17 after a privacy protest
非法入侵了国安局犹他数据中心而被开除
escalated into illegally accessing NSA's Utah data center.
我们一直在观察你 华♥莱♥士♥先生
We've had our eye on you, Mr. Wallace.
我被捕了吗
Am I under arrest?
我们想给你一份工作
We'd like to offer you a job.
抱歉 我
Sorry, I-I...
为警方工作
a job for the police?
算是一个新项目
Sort of a new program.
保密项目
It's hush-hush.
这是保密协议
This is a nondisclosure agreement.
做什么工作
Working with what?
你先请
You first.
不是做什么
It's not "What."
而是和谁一起
It's who.
他们还好吗
Are they okay?
考虑到他们可以看到160公里内的
Considering they can predict every murder
每一场谋杀
within a hundred miles?
相当普通的孩子
Pretty normal kids.
想见见他们吗
You want to meet them?
他们能看到我们吗
Can they see us?
你们真是白♥痴♥
You guys are such idiots.
然后这个神经元界面会采集你们的神经中
And then the neural interface collects the photons
和每一个活动有关的光子
emitted by your neurons on each action potential.
会先做测试吗
Will there be a test on this?
不 我不想让你们担心
No, I didn't want you to be scared.
我认为知道工作原理会有帮助
I thought understanding how it works might help.
我们不担心
We're not scared.
我们想帮忙
We want to help.
何况只是几天时间而已
Besides, it'll only be for a few days.
结束之后晚餐我请
Dinner after is on me.
他们上一次在牛奶浴里待了36个小时
Their last session in the milk bath was 36 hours,
我们希望能延长这个时间
but we hope to beat that.
每次让他们出来都会漏掉一个谋杀
Every time we take them out, we miss another murder.
你想延长他们在牛奶浴里的时间
What, you want to put them in for longer?
决定已经下达了
The decision has been made.
延长多久
How much longer?
运气好的话
If we're lucky?
六十年
60 years.
他们还是孩子
They're just kids.
谁都不想看到 华♥莱♥士♥先生
No one likes it, Mr. Wallace.
但是三条命可以换数以千计的生命
But three lives in exchange for how many thousands?
你好好想想吧
I'll give you the day to think about it.
好了 躺下
Okay, lie back.
好了
There you go.
阿格莎 感觉还好吗
Agatha, are you feeling comfortable?
挺好 谢谢 沃利
Yeah, thanks, Wally.
沃利
Hey, Wally?
结束之后能再看一次那场电影吗
Can we watch that movie again after we're done?
当然了 达什
Sure, Dash.
想看几遍都可以
Many times as you want.
那破电影一点都不好看
That movie sucked.
明天见 沃利
See you tomorrow, Wally.
好
Yeah.
再见
See you then.
我们一共三人 阿格莎 亚瑟和我 达什
There are three of us: Agatha, Arthur and me, Dash.
我们被称为先知
We were called the Precognitives.
"先知"
我们能看见即将发生的谋杀案
We can see murders before they happen.
六年来 我们被禁锢于隐秘之处
For six years, we were held against our will
并利用我们拯救生命
and used to save lives.
但在犯罪预防计划被终止后
But after the government's Precrime Program was shut down,
我们终于重获自♥由♥
we were finally released.
我们为保自身安全一直隐藏身份
We kept ourselves safe and hidden from the world,
直到现在
until now.
遇刺后
The senator is in critical condition
如今
2065年
参议员的生命危在旦夕
after the assassination attempt.
在她演讲结束后有个人往台上扔了什么东西
This man put something on the stage after her speech.
国会周围已经增派了安保人员
...security around the Capitol has increased
以防再次发生恐怖袭击
as fears of the addtional terror attacks
让这座城市
keep the city on...
这就是我们现在面临的局面吗
This is what we're dealing with now?
分权化的组织
Decentralized cells.
这个国家的疯子真是不少
We have a tonnage issue with insanity in this country.
而且是天才疯子
And genius insanity,
这就带来了更大的危险
which is a dangerous combination.
用一种能够修改细胞的基因粘液进行攻击
Attacking with a genetic slime that modifies cells,
将面部皮肤色素变成一张恐怖的死亡面具
turning facial skin pigments into a hideous death mask.
你知道死亡警告还会做出比这更恶劣的事
You know Memento Mori is going to try to top this.
即使格雷还在关押中
Even though Gray is in custody.
我知道
I do.
传统的防守策略是不能阻止他们的
And a conventional defensive strategy isn't gonna cut it.
因此我们也应像他们一样采取非传统的方法
Which is why we have to be creative like them.
但除非你是来告诉我 你找到
But unless you're here to tell me that you found...
是的
I did.
我就是来告诉你我找到他们了
I am here to tell you I found them.
我跟你说过的查尔斯·皮尔
I told you about Charles Peele.
前任手下 闯入了国情局
Former employee, broke into D.I.A.
试图偷取新的先知牛奶浴计划书
to steal the plans for your new Precog milk bath.
你之前猜测他是为他们中的一人工作
You figured he was doing it for one of them.
结果证明你的猜测了吗
That lead pan out?
这条线索带我们找到了琴颈湾一个女人的住所
It led us to the cabin of a woman on Fiddler's Neck.
我们到那时 那里已经没人了
By the time we arrived, it was deserted.
她一定是预见了我们的到来
She must have seen us coming.
我们提取了房♥子里的DNA并检测了基因序列
We pulled DNA from the residence and sequenced it.
通过预测面部重建测出了三个人
This allowed predictive facial reconstruction of three people.
一个女性 一对男性双胞胎
A female and two males, twins.
他们的基因在基因库里找不到匹配
Now, none of these matched any genetic records in the database.
但第四个样本却找到了
But a fourth sample did.
一个华盛顿城区警局凶杀组警探
A D.C. Metro homicide detective.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表