剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
我并没有忘
Actually, I don't,
你住在"不合群玩具岛上"
you live on the Island of Misfit Toys,
那里到处都是从政♥府♥跑出来的人
filled with people running away from the government,
而不是还在政♥府♥里的人
not those in it.
就算你找到人了
And if you found someone,
你怎么知道我们可以相信他会保守秘密呢
how do you know we could trust this person with our secret?
亚瑟 你只要好好盯着
Arthur, you just keep a close eye
你弟弟和他的朋友就行
on your brother and his friend.
剩下的交给我
I've got this.
我这次不会帮你们了 走吧
I'm not helping this time, so go away.
我们已经知道罪犯的名字了
We already know the names,
马克·马塞罗和特雷弗·马洛尼
Mark Massero and Trevor Maloney.
那很好啊 你们就不需要我了
Well done. You don't need me.
现在我能安静的吃晚饭了吗
Now, could I eat my dinner in peace?
我们不是为了案子来找你的
The murder isn't why we're here.
我们要买♥♥一个新身份
We need to buy a new identity.
你们说得太大声了 会破坏我
Saying that too loud undermines my very reputable career
规划师的好名声
as an estate planner.
跟我买♥♥身份可不便宜
My bios don't come cheap.
我得做好祖先平台
There's ancestral platforms,
想方设法混过背景调查
gears to grease for background checks.
我知道 我们希望可以享受家人优♥惠♥
Yeah, we were counting on a family discount.
是你要买♥♥
You?
也是时候了
I suppose it's about time.
你终于找到工作了
Finally get a job?
是啊 我要为警方工作
Yes, I'll be working for the police.
-什么 你再说一遍 -你没听错
- I'm sorry? Again? - You heard me right.
你是想让我们被抓吗
Are you trying to get us caught?
这是阻止犯罪的最好办法
This is the best way to keep that from happening.
不 最好的办法是你
No. The best way would be for you to disappear
从我们的生活中消失
from both of our lives.
我已经决定了 亚瑟 不管你帮不帮忙
I am doing this, Arthur, with or without your help.
那就祝你好运了
Good luck, then.
你得靠自己了
You're on your own.
我听说赛马一直都有人
You know, there's a little off-track betting operation
场外下注
in the sprawl.
你之所以下赌注
You have runners place bets
是因为你知道比赛结果
because you know the outcome.
我告诉她是因为这样她的朋友才不会把它关掉
I only told her so her friends don't shut it down.
你没准还真能在这儿生存下来
You may survive out here after all.
另外最好别告诉阿格莎
And maybe it's better if we don't tell Agatha.
没问题
No problem.
我们从不联♥系♥
We never talk.
-有个先知在帮你 -小点声
- A Precog is helping you? - Shh!
阿基拉 千万别告诉别人
Akeela, no one can know.
别人会利用他的
People could take advantage of him.
比如美国政♥府♥ 外国政♥府♥
The government, foreign governments.
这个秘密你不能告诉任何人
You got to take this to your grave.
我不会说的 我发誓 这可是件大事
I will, I swear. This is huge!
他 他是什么样的
What is... What is he like?
如果你每天都能看到
I mean, what would you be like,
一千起谋杀你会变成什么样
if you had seen a thousand violent murders? He...
他挺不容易的
He's going through some stuff.
这真是
That's...
天啊 先知
Wow, a Precog!
我能见见他吗
Can I meet him?
他是先知中的哪一个
Which one is it?
双胞胎中的一个 达什
It's one of the twins. Dash.
是的 你可以见他
And yes, you can meet him.
因为我们需要你的帮助
Because we need your help.
你正在给鹰眼民间分♥析♥师进行面试
You're interviewing Hawk-eye civilian analysts.
是啊
Yeah...
-不行 不行 劳拉 -先听我说完
- No. No. Lara... - Okay, just hear me out.
我需要这份工作
I need this job.
我们是在做好事
This is a good thing we're doing here,
你能够帮助我们
and you could help us.
阿基拉 求你了
Akeela, please.
如果病情明天还没有好转
If the infection hasn't cooled off by morning,
就给我打电♥话♥
you call me back.
好的
Okay. Will do.
我该怎么谢谢你
Okay, so, what do I owe you?
请我喝杯咖啡吧
Cup of coffee would be fine.
我永远不会厌烦这里
I never get tired of this place.
你是什么时候来到这个岛上的
When did you come to the island, Charlie?
大概有六年了吧
Well, uh... going on six years.
从圣安东尼奥来的 奈德是这么说的吧
From San Antonio-- is that what Ned told me?
是的
Yep.
你为什么会离开
Why did you leave?
远离城市
Mm, get out of the city.
你呢
You?
和你一样
Same.
这里清静很多
It's a lot quieter out here.
德州南部城市
我认识一个在圣安东尼奥市拉克兰空军基地
I knew a man who worked at Lackland Air Force Base
工作的人
in San Antonio.
卢卡斯·托林
Lucas Tollin?
我好像不认识他
Mm, can't say I ever met the man.
你当然认识
Sure you did.
在那之前 他在芝加哥的特恩-蒂皮特工作
Before that, he worked at Thurn-Tippett in Chicago.
那家安保公♥司♥
The security contractors.
我怎么会认识一个从伊利诺伊州来的人
Why would I know a man from Illinois?
因为你在那儿工作了十年
Because you worked there for ten years
在那监守自盗了170万美元
before you embezzled $1.7 million from them
然后来到这里
and came here.
寻找祥和与宁静
Searching for some peace and quiet.
可你从未找到那种祥和吧
But you never found the peace, did you?
也许这里的人对你的看法是真的
Maybe it's true what people around here say about you.
什么看法
And what's that?
你是个巫婆
That you are a witch.
从未当我面说过 查理
Oh, never to my face, Charlie.
今晚你在打开保险箱 拿走袋子之前
Before you open the safe and grab that bag tonight...
小心那匹母马的蹄子
Keep an eye on that mare's leg.
达什尔·帕克
Dashiell Parker.
时间筏公♥司♥的高级工程师
Uh, senior engineer at Timeraft?
没错
Mm, that's correct.
你为数据访问层以及前端做技术支持
You supported both the data access layer and the front end.
很高兴看到你改变主意加入鹰眼
Glad to see you came around on joining Hawk-Eye.
没错
That's correct.
那是你的新分♥析♥师吗
This your new analyst?
我想如果我要有一个拍档
Figured if I'm gonna have a partner,
我应该了解一下他的情况
I should see what I'm getting into.
向量中包括哪些特征
What kind of features were included in the vector?
问得好 阿基拉
Good question, Akeela.
谢谢
Thank you.
连续性
Continuous.
多半是用户的评分
Mostly user ratings, uh...
小额交易
micropayments.
就算是求职面试 他也够紧张的
Pretty nervous, even for a job interview.
如果他看到血会怎么样
What's going to happen when he sees blood?
我们会立刻为我们的外勤警探
Well, uh, we're placing candidates with our detectives
安排候选人做搭档
in the field immediately.
这是试用期 好让我们测试配合度
It's a trial period so that we can test compatibility.
但并不代表你得到了这份工作
It does not mean you have the job.
我不确定我想要这份工作
I'm not sure I want it.
我当然想要
Of course, I do.
想要这份工作
Uh... W-want it.
记得把他的档案发给我
Make sure you send me his file.
你是否也明白
Do you... also understand that
你的工作表现也会影响这个部门的
your job performance reflects on the men and women
每一个人
of this department?
-明白 -所以如果
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表