剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
I'm warning you I'm armed!
是我
It's me.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
你不能来这儿
You can't be here.
布隆菲德监视了整条街道
Blomfeld has this entire street under surveillance.
也许吧 但也有可能他人手不足
Maybe, or maybe he's undermanned.
谁知道他们多久会到这里
Who knows how long until they get here?
更别说他们会把我们或我关到哪里去
Not to mention where they send us or me?
至少你有个温暖的牛奶浴
At least you have a warm milk bath.
我的未来要在冰冷的牢房♥里度过
My future is a cold cell.
你真的要比谁更悲惨吗
Are you really trying to compare misery indexes?
不是
No.
将会有一场袭击
There's gonna be an attack.
成百 也许是上千人的伤亡
Hundreds, maybe thousands of fatalities.
我需要你的帮助来阻止这场灾难
I need your help to stop it.
我们的机器被毁了吗
Did they destroy our machine?
你来不来
You coming or not?
你都看到什么了
What did you see?
一个公园
A park.
什么
Sorry?
公园和秋千
A park and swing.
阿格莎和亚瑟看到一群人遇袭
Agatha and Arthur saw an attack on a whole bunch of people.
参议员也遇到了同样的情况
The same thing that happened to the senator,
但是我没看到
but I got nothing.
少数派报告
A minority report?
也许我记忆中有更多 只是我还没看到而已
Or maybe there's more in me that I just couldn't see yet.
一个片段 一处细节
A piece, a detail.
所以我们得看看
That's why we need to look.
第四脑成像室
长官
Sir?
-水 -看起来像...
- Water. - It looks like...
水库
The reservoir.
移♥动♥指挥中心设立在国会大厦上
Mobile command is set up on the Capitol.
A队守在广场 B队就守在这里
Alpha on the mall, beta right here.
查理你和...
Charlie you and...
你可以告诉我你给阿基拉通风报信了
You could've told me you tipped Akeela off.
一切都来得太快了 你没注意到吗
Things are moving fast if you haven't noticed.
但如果眼神可以杀人的话 姑娘...
But if looks could kill, girl...
是啊 对不起
Yeah, I'm sorry.
遵命 长官 现在就办 副队长
Yes, sir, I'll do it now. Lieutenant?
我们要在水库和水处理中心
We need resources deployed to reservoirs
安排部署
and water treatment centers.
好的 我会通知上面 但原因呢
Okay, I'll pass it on upstairs, but why?
脑成像仪从格雷的记忆中采集到一张图像
The BIMR just pulled an image from Gray's memory.
目标是城市供水系统
The target is the city's water supply.
有详细信息 稍等
I'm getting details now, hold on.
这说不通
That doesn't make any sense.
袭击普通民众
An attack on the general population?
格雷的确内心扭曲 但他也有原则
I mean, Gray is twisted, sure, but he has principles.
他想拯救人类而并非惩罚人类
He wants to save humanity, not punish it.
你想说什么
What are you saying?
格雷袭击参议员
Gray attacked the senator
他清楚地知道自己会被逮捕 对吗
knowing full well that he'd get caught, right?
对 格雷想让我们把他抓回来
Right. Gray wanted us to bring him in.
然后一言不发 故意不配合的样子
Then stayed silent, played hard to get.
为什么 为什么被捕后又一言不发
Why? Why get caught and then go mute?
我想你已经有结论了
I take it you have a theory?
这样他就能吞下药丸
So he could swallow that pill,
故意把自己弄晕
knock himself out intentionally,
迫使我们去梳理他脑中的记忆
forcing us to scrub his brain for memories.
他想让我们看到那些幻象
He wanted us to see them.
这意味着那些线索 供水系统
Which means those clues? The water supply?
正是他想让我们发现的
That's what he wanted us to find.
也许这图像并不是真正的袭击
Maybe those aren't images of the real attack.
也许他甚至对真正的计划一无所知
Maybe he doesn't even know the real plan.
也许他脑子里装的是冒牌计划
Maybe he just filled his brain with fake ones
就是为了转移我们的视线
to throw us off the scent.
如果格雷误导我们
So if Gray sent us in the wrong direction,
那真正的目标是什么
then what's the real target?
净水厂
The water treatment centers
都在城市外♥围♥
are located on the outskirts of the city.
如果他就是声东击西想引开我们呢
What if he's diverting us there to clear the area?
要暴露我们
Expose us.
-市中心 -没错
- The city center. - Exactly.
阿基拉 我给你的那些名字呢
Akeela, what about those names I gave you from that tip?
-什么名字 -我查了
- What names? ?- I ran them.
有个唐纳德·斯密斯
There's a Donald Smith.
爱荷华的一个议员
He's a congressman from Iowa.
但这个姓其实挺常见的 谁都有可能
But it's a very common last name. It could be anyone.
那员工呢 门卫什么的
What about staff -- janitors, uh,
那里的政♥府♥官员
government employees in the area?
我去查查
I'll go run them.
你们得疏散国会
You need to evacuate the hill.
你有没有什么情报应该告诉我
Is there some intelligence you want to share?
你是从哪里弄来那些名字的
Where did you get those names?
如果她说是线人给的呢
What if she said a confidential informant?
我会强迫你告诉我是谁 如果你不说
I'd make you tell us who that person was, and if you didn't,
就以叛国罪逮捕你
have you arrested for treason.
所以 不要这样
So... not that.
但这件事上你一定得信任她
But you need to trust her on this.
我是信任 但我的上司不信任
I do, but my bosses won't.
有新消息了告诉我
Come to me when you have more.
那些名字
The names.
利维亚·努涅斯是乔恩·舒的副手
Livia Nunez is aide to Jon Chu.
桑娅·贾内利为阿维拉议员工作
And Sonya Gianelli works for senator Avila.
都是职员
They're all staffers.
死亡警告要袭击国会
Memento Mori is attacking congress.
确定 但是怎么攻击呢
Yeah, but how?
格雷的电♥话♥
It's Gray.
他只跟你一个人讲
He won't talk to anybody but you.
喂
Hello?
喂 警探
Hello, detective.
睡的好吗
Enjoy your nap?
挺好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我想提前道个歉
I would like to apologize in advance.
即将发生的事并不意味着
What is about to happen should have no reflection upon
你的坚韧或是智商不足以
your tenacity or intelligence in trying
阻止即将发生的事
to stop this attack.
我知道你在计划袭击国会
I know you're planning an attack on congress.
你真是厉害
Oh, you're very good.
告诉我你打算怎么做
Tell me how.
那不就没意思了
That would just spoil the fun.
国会
Congress.
疏散国会
Get the entire Hill evacuated now.
再见 警探
Good-bye, detective.
我希望你能理解这是为了更大的善
I do hope that you come to see that this is for the best.
等等
Wait...
干的好 警探 你是对的
Good work, detective. You were right.
他刚刚直接告诉了我们
He just told us.
为什么会告诉我们
Why would he tell us?
我的新片段是个荡秋千的女孩
My new detail is a girl hopping off a swing?
该死的 沃利 到底怎么回事
Damn it. Wally, what is going on?
我为什么看不到了呢
Why can't I see more?
如果这真的是少数派报告 那就是说明未来
If it's really a minority report, that means there's another path
也许有另一种发展趋势
the future might still take.
或者我们只是还没看全
Or we're just not seeing enough.
-我们再来一次 -达什
- Let's do it again. - ?Dash.
我们没时间了 你该走了
We don't have time. You need to go.
不 不 不 不
Oh, no. No, no, no, no.
很高兴再见到你 华♥莱♥士♥先生
It's good to see you again, Mr. Wallace.
但我们好像还有些未了之事
But it seems that we left something behind.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表