剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
Agatha, her gift is stronger.
我和亚瑟
But Arthur and me...
就像是
we are like...
一个大脑分成了两半
like one mind split in two.
他知道名字
He gets the names.
我只能看到会发生什么
I only see what happens.
他在哪儿 亚瑟在哪儿
So, where is he? Where is arthur?
我得走了 你有我的素描
I need to go. You have my drawings.
里面有警方还没侦破的谋杀案
There are murders in there the police haven't solved yet.
我不想再收拾残局了
I'm done mopping up the messes.
我帮不了你
I can't help!
我告诉你了
I told you.
我一直在尝试 但我看到的还不够
I keep trying and I don't see enough.
那让我帮你
Then let me help you.
你找我是有原因的
You found me for a reason.
那个小女孩
That little girl--
你理解那种感觉 不是吗
You know what it's like, don't you?
失去一切的感觉
Losing everything.
成长的过程中没有母亲在身边
Growing up without a mother.
所以你才来找我
That's why you came to me.
所以你才置自己于危险中
That's why you put yourself at risk.
如果有人发现了 发现我
If anyone finds out, finds me...
我不会让它发生的
I won't let that happen.
我不能总是晚到一步
I can't keep getting close.
我也不行
Neither can I.
我受够了收拾残局
I'm tired of picking up the pieces.
哪怕一次也好 我要在案件发生前阻止它
Just once, I need to stop one before it happens.
你不想吗
Don't you?
但自犯罪预防计划终止后
But since Precrime ended...
等等
Wait.
你看到的是他吗
This is the man you saw?
你认识他
You know him?
是的
Yeah.
选择未来
Vote for a better future.
投彼得·梵·艾克做你们的市长
Vote Peter Van Eyck for mayor.
很难不看到他
He's pretty hard to miss.
彼得·梵·艾克以前是犯罪预防计划副局长
Peter Van Eyck was the Deputy Chief of Precrime.
他一定有不少敌人
He has to have enemies.
有人想杀他的妻子 可能是复仇
Someone's after his wife. It could be for revenge.
等等 他以前在犯罪预防工作
Wait, he worked in Precrime?
别紧张 你们三个被隔离了 对吧
Relax-- you three were in isolation, right?
没人看过你们的脸
No one ever saw your face.
所以我们要怎么做 怎么救她
So, what do we do? How do we save her?
让我来跟他们谈
You let me do the talking.
你发现任何情况都告诉我
Any signal you pick up, you let me know.
我们不能直接警告他们吗
Can't we just warn them?
当然可以 我会告诉他们你是先知
Sure, I'll tell them that you're a Precog
你看见了这起谋杀案的幻象 这主意真棒
and that you saw it in a vision-- that's a great idea.
-不行 -我们现在正在调查
- No! - Look, this is an investigation now.
你告诉我受害人 现在我们要找出
You gave us a victim. Now we need to find out
是谁计划谋杀她
who plans to kill her.
抱歉让你们久等
Sorry to have you wait.
我们时间很紧 彼得·梵·艾克
We're running our two-minute offense. Peter Van Eyck.
我太太奥莉薇亚
My wife Olivia.
这是杰克
And this is Jack.
对他说这一天真是太漫长了
It was a long day on the trail for the little guy.
他感冒了
Uh, he has a cold.
谢谢你们的提醒
Oh, we appreciate the warning.
保持距离 亲爱的
Keep your distance, honey.
你可要健康出席明天的活动
We need you healthy for tomorrow's rally.
明天的活动
Tomorrow?
-在商场吗 -她不该去
- On the mall? - She shouldn't go to that.
我开始喜欢这些人了 彼得
I am starting to like these people, Peter.
但杰克该休息了 让你的人怪我好了
But I'm calling it a day for Jack-- your staff can blame me.
说句"拜拜"吧
Can you say bye-bye?
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
有什么能帮上忙的吗 警探们
So, what can I do for you, detectives?
警探们
"Detectives."
我跟你助手说了
Like I told your aide, uh,
我们在跟进一条和明天的集♥会♥有关的线索
we're following a lead about tomorrow's rally.
你最近收到过什么威胁吗
Have you had any recent threats?
据我所知没有 但有也不奇怪
Not that I'm aware of, but I wouldn't be surprised.
毕竟我在执法机构呆了将近十年
I was in law enforcement for almost ten years.
是啊 我就是因为犯罪预防计划
Yeah, uh, Precrime was what made me want
才想成为警♥察♥的
to become a cop to begin with.
可惜在我完成学业前它就终止了
Just my luck, it disbanded before I finished the academy.
尽管有瑕疵 但那的确是个好计划
Well, it was a good program despite its flaws.
现在是时候向前看了
Now it's time to move on.
-我的新系统 -鹰眼
- My new system... - Oh, hawk-eye.
广♥告♥铺天盖地 想不看见都难
Yes, you can't miss the ads.
环境监测 算法扫描
Ambient surveillance, algorithmic sweeps.
凭借确切数据进行预知执法
Predictive policing relying on hard data,
而不是依靠某些变异怪物的灵媒本能
not the psychic instinct of some genetic freaks.
怪物
Freaks?
那么 关于那些威胁
So, uh, about those threats.
我的安保团队监控了所有
Well, my security team monitors all cyber traffic
与竞选相关的网络数据
relating to the campaign.
阿什比会整理出来给你们的
Ashby will get you sorted.
-这边走 -谢谢 警探们
- Right this way. - Thank you, Detectives.
你竞选惨败了
You lose by a landslide.
-你说什么 -没什么
- I'm sorry? - Nothing.
你真能看到那么久之后的事吗
Can you really see that far ahead?
不能
No.
选择未来
我们一直对社交媒体 城市监控
We run a constant passive search on social media,
载入威胁数据
甚至是采购模式进行被动式搜索
city surveillance, even purchase patterns.
这些事件都检查过并过滤了
These incidents have all been checked and disregarded.
停下
Stop.
开放景观中心
Open vistas.
是他
It's him.
阿德朗吉
Adrangi.
你们认识这人
You know this man?
我们见过
We met briefly.
系统监测到他
The system flagged his username
搜索明日集♥会♥的安保参数 所以标记了
for running a web search on the security parameters
他的用户名 但又解除了威胁
at tomorrow's rally, but dismissed the threat.
你们自己看吧
Help yourselves.
解除 为什么
Dismissed? Why?
他可是杀人犯
He's a murderer.
因为在搜索前
Because Adrangi killed himself
三小时阿德朗吉就自杀了
three hours before that search was run.
开放景观治疗中心
Open Vistas treatment center.
这儿的每一个人都曾是
Every person here was once a convicted
犯罪预防指认的凶手
Precrime killer.
其中一位显然没得到教训
One of them obviously didn't learn his lesson.
我记得他们
I remember them.
詹姆斯·兰顿
James Landon.
阿里森·陈
Alison Chen.
丹尼尔·卡梅
Daniel Carmi.
呼叫达什
Earth to dash.
这都是我造成的
I did this to them.
不 你阻止了他们杀人
No, you stopped them from committing murders.
他们的大脑因为
It's not your fault
制系统而短路可不是你的错
the containment system fried their minds.
有什么可以帮你的吗
Can I help you?
也许
Maybe.
你认识睡这个床位的男人吗 阿德朗吉先生
Did you know the man in this bed, Mister Adrangi?
我爸爸被转到这里后我才认识他的 也就几周吧
Only for a few weeks, since they moved my father to this ward.
怎么了
Why?
他把一个女人扔出了窗外然后自杀了
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表