剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
在尖叫前我只能听见那声音
It's all I could hear before the scream.
看起来谋杀发生在室内
Okay, so it looks like the murder happens indoors.
看不出来是白天还是夜晚
I can't tell if it's day or night.
两声枪响
Two gunshots.
枪声很慌乱 不像是有预谋的
Messy, not calculated.
这是临时起意的犯罪
This happens in the moment.
没有人脸
No faces,
没有可识别的图案
no identifiable markings.
暂停
Hold it.
那是什么
What is it?
这是2019年版的彤云队球衣
It's a 2019 Red Clouds jersey.
他们就是在那年改的名字
It's the year that they changed their name.
很难买♥♥到
It's almost impossible to get.
相信我 我试过的
Believe me, I've tried.
如果这衣服很少见
Well, if it's rare,
那我们可以让阿基拉排查购买♥♥记录
maybe we can get Akeela to run the purchase records.
沃利 还有一件事
Wally, one more thing.
达什说犯罪预防开始前一年他就在牛奶浴里了
Dash said he was in the milk bath a year before they started Precrime.
系统测试
Beta testing.
排除故障
Working out the kinks.
根据要求
We were instructed
我们要录下先知看到的一切
to record everything the Precogs saw,
将未来幻象和之后发生的命案对应起来
matching up their future visions to the deaths that followed.
但那时我们还不能合法行动
But we weren't legally able to act yet.
我生命中最糟糕的一年
Worst year of my life.
我也一样
Mine, too.
为什么 发生了什么事
Why? What happened?
-维嘉 -如果有人在那年被杀
- Oh, Vega-- - If someone was murdered that year,
而警方没抓到凶手
and they didn't catch the killer,
那幻象会被保存下来吗
are those visions recorded somewhere?
也许吧 不过希望不大
Maybe, but-but I doubt it.
犯罪预防结束后 联邦带走了所有资料
After Precrime ended, the feds pretty much stripped everything,
为自己善后
covering their asses.
如果你想调查这件事
I can ask one of my old buddies, though,
我可以找个老朋友问问
if you want me to poke around.
不用了 我只是问问
No, it was a long shot.
谢了 沃利
Thanks, Wally.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
布莱克让我给那个
Blake made me walk that
死板的联邦下来的人说明鹰眼计划的章程
stick-up-his-ass fed through Hawk-Eye's protocols.
有49条呢
All 49 of them.
-我需要来点有趣的事 -算你运气好
- I need some action. - Then you're in luck.
我们需要你查一个购买♥♥记录
We need you to run a purchase.
说吧
Hit me.
2019版彤云队球衣
Vintage 2019 Red Clouds jersey.
真有趣 维嘉
Very funny, Vega.
我漏掉什么东西了吗
Am I missing something?
有 生日惊喜的意义
Yes, the whole concept of a birthday surprise.
不过既然你和先知一起工作 我估计是
Which I guess is impossible now that you're working with a--
不可能了
a Precog.
我知道你在找这个
I knew you'd been eyeing one,
所以我买♥♥了做你的生日礼物
so I got it for your birthday.
喜欢吗
You like?
维嘉 被害人是你
Vega, you're the victim.
被害人
Victim?
华盛顿彤云队
你惹到什么人了吗
Is anyone angry at you?
有人对你怀恨在心吗
Someone who might be holding a grudge?
我不喜欢我的搭档
Well, I was dismissive of my partner
送我花 他大概有些憋屈
after he gave me flowers. He might be insulted.
这不好笑 维嘉
This isn't funny, Vega.
我是凶案组警♥察♥
I'm a homicide cop.
一大群怒气冲冲的人盯着我呢
The line of people pissed at me starts on the left.
别紧张 这样的球衣有500件呢
Relax, they made 500 of those jerseys.
所以呢
So?
所以我的脸也没在幻象中出现
So we didn't see my face in the murder vision.
再怎么糟糕 未来几天我被杀的概率
Which means, at worst, I have a one in 500 chance
也只有1/500
of being murdered in the next few days.
那就别查了吧 反正几乎没可能
Well, don't pursue this and it's almost zero.
达什 我们会阻止这起谋杀的
Dash, we're gonna stop this one
就像之前一样
just like we stopped the others.
我要去见亚瑟
I'm gonna go see Arthur.
还有 烧了那件球衣
In the meantime, burn that jersey.
你知道什么
What do you know?
显然有人不希望维嘉活到她下一次生日
Apparently someone doesn't want Vega to see her next birthday.
我现在没心情听你油嘴滑舌
I'm not in the mood for glib today.
我也没兴趣跪舔某些女人
And I wasn't in the market for a fat lip.
你看到维嘉的名字时为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you call me when you got Vega's name?
是因为阿格莎吗
Because of Agatha?
因为她在幻象中看到了牛奶浴吗
Because she saw a milk bath in her vision?
因为她找到了牛奶浴
Because she found one.
预防犯罪结束时 联邦有处置我们的方案
The feds had plans for us when Precrime ended.
也许这些方案依然存在
Maybe still do.
他们放了我们
They set us free.
改主意了呗
Minds change.
心也是
And hearts.
即使那是真的
Even if that's true,
也没有人知道我们在哪儿
nobody knows where we are.
除了维嘉
Except Vega.
我不知道其他名字
I didn't get another name.
劳拉·维嘉 我只知道这一个
Laura Vega... that's all I know.
如果你骗我
If you're lying to me...
你随时可以再揍我一次
You can always punch me in the face again.
我竟然给你买♥♥了那件运动衫
I can't believe I bought you that jersey.
别管这个 我在想...
Forget about it. Look, I was thinking...
我送了你一件死亡球衣做生日礼物
I got you a death shirt for your birthday.
我是最糟的朋友
I'm the worst friend ever.
阿基拉
Akeela...
有凶杀幻象的详情吗
any details from the murder vision?
有什么线索吗
Did anything pop?
我不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe.
这些箭头是怎么回事
What about these arrows?
那是重生的标志
That's the logo for Revive.
那是海沃德监狱的一个项目
It's a program based out of Hayward Correctional Facility,
警告 未知媒体资源
海沃德监狱
由蒂娜·温特领导
headed up by Dana Winter.
他们专门研究犯人的康复
They specialize in inmate rehabilitation.
好吧 我猜没有康复
Well, I'm guessing the rehab didn't take.
你要多久能整理好这些犯人的文件
Okay, how long will it take you to pull up the files on the prisoners?
我要去吃午饭
I was gonna grab some lunch.
海沃德监狱
好吧
Well, okay.
来看看这儿有没有人
Let's see if anyone here
是被劳拉·维嘉逮捕的
has had Laura Vega as their arresting officer.
找到一个
Oop! Got a bite.
迈克尔·维恩
Michael Wynn.
弃区黑帮老大
Sprawl gang leader.
他贩卖♥♥毒品
He was into selling Clarity.
还拐卖♥♥妇女
And women.
对于被女人逮捕这件事非常痛恨
Didn't much like being arrested by one.
-你滚开 -你得...
- You need to piss off. - You need to get...
你最好住手 小姑娘
Oh, I don't think so, little lady.
你死定了
Ah! Ah! You're dead!
听到了吗 你这个小...
You hear me, you little...
就从他开始
Let's start there.
你真的觉得是维恩吗
You really think Wynn could be the guy?
你逮捕他差不多六年了
Y-You busted him almost six years ago.
精神病的记性很好
Psychos have good memories
这个人以前每个圣诞节都给我寄死亡威胁
and this one used to send me death threats every Christmas.
但是他在监狱里
But he's in prison.
他怎么出来伤害你
How does he get out to hurt you?
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表