剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
- On you. - Me?
是的 案件卷宗 人事报告
Yes. Case files, HR reports,
所有跟你有关的文件
anything with your name or badge.
我认为这起入侵是针对个人的行为
I took the breach personally,
所以我反向标记了入侵者
so I back-hacked by planting a beacon on the invader.
-找到什么了吗 -没有
- Find anything? - No.
IP地址利用恶意软件进行了篡改
The I.P. addresses were hardcoded in the malware
该软件源自在吉隆坡
that originated from Kuala Lumpur.
你在那里有什么对头吗
Do you have any enemies there?
唯独那里没有
Everywhere but.
你前几天有看到国情局的人吧
You saw D.I.A. around the other day?
他们在审查我
They're vetting me.
你要去国防情报局工作
A D.I.A job?
我可以直接应要求传送档案给他们
I could have just sent them the files upon request.
阿基拉 审查就是那样的
Akeela, that's how you vet.
你挖掘人们的隐私又不让他们察觉
You dig into people's private lives without them knowing,
最重要的事都藏在那些隐私里
and that's where the gold is.
我天生就该去那里工作
I was born to work there.
我们得赶在他们前面
We got to get out in front of it.
-我们 -对 好好查查
- We? - Yeah. Shake some trees.
可能有些我不知道的事呢
Maybe there's something I don't know about.
看你能找到什么
See what you can find.
斯坦顿农场
我理解你为什么不告诉我们布莱恩的事
I understand why you kept Brian a secret.
你总是告诉我跟达什不要与人接触太多
You kept telling Dash and I not to get involved with people.
你真是个伪君子
You were a hypocrite.
没错
Yes.
新鲜蔬菜
我想知道的是为什么结束恋情
What I want to know is why it ended.
是你还是他的原因
Was it you or him?
这是私人问题
That's personal.
拜托 我跟你说我女友的一切事情
Come on, I tell you everything about my girlfriends.
我知道 我希望你别这样
I know. I wish you wouldn't.
我要去跟他讲话
I'm going to talk to him.
等等
Wait.
可以过去了
Good to go.
你好
Hi.
-阿格莎 -你好 布莱恩
- Agatha. - Hello, Brian.
凯蒂越长越大了
Katie's getting big.
对 小孩都长很快
Yeah, they grow up fast.
她还好吗
How is she?
加比教她九年级的量子物理 弦理论
Gabby has her up to ninth-grade quantum physics, string theory.
她身体怎样
And how's her health?
加比会监督所有她吃的东西
Gabby's watching everything she eats.
你想要怎样
What's this about?
没有 我
Nothing. I...
只是 我一直很想你
just... you've been on my mind.
我该回去我家人身边了
Should probably get back to my family.
-一切都好吗 -都好
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
你发现什么了吗
Did you learn anything?
母亲保护欲很强
The mother's protective.
凯蒂的咳嗽看起来更像感冒
And Katie's cough seems like more than a cold.
毒性扫描结果呢
What about the tox-screen?
-没检测到毒物 -所以我们毫无头绪
- No poison detected. - So we're exactly nowhere.
除非她真的死于疾病
Unless she really does die of an illness.
如果她生病了 怎么会是谋杀
If she's sick, how is that a murder?
为什么阿格莎会预见
Why would Agatha see that?
或许他们知道她生病了
Maybe they know she's sick,
但他们不给她所需要的协助
but they won't give her the help that she needs.
那位医生呢
What about that doctor?
她说岛上有位医师
She said there was a doctor on the island.
对 算是医生吧
Yes. Sort of.
你们何不去拜访他
Why don't you pay him a visit?
盖奇医生
Dr. Gage?
以前你刚搬过来时 我常看到你
I used to see you a lot when you first moved here.
你总是疑神疑鬼的
You were a real hypochondriac.
我没有很多朋友
I didn't have a lot of friends.
总得接受现状
You take 'em where you can get 'em.
你怎么还住在城市里 达什
Why are you still living in the city, Dash?
我蛮喜欢城市的
Oh, I kind of like it.
我应该告诉你城市区域的疾病统计报告
I mean, I got to give you the stats on illness in metropolitan areas.
人类天生不适合那种生活方式
Humans weren't designed to live that way.
差点害死我
Nearly killed me.
我以前体重有260磅 然后我搬到这里
I was 260 pounds. Then I moved here.
你有什么问题
So, what is it with you?
肺部 消化不良
Lungs? Indigestion?
其实我是为一个朋友而来
Actually, I'm here about a friend.
你知道说谎会造成压力 对吧
You know that lying causes stress, right?
压力会杀死人
Which kills.
21世纪最重大的健康事件是什么
Wh-What's been the single biggest health event of the 21st century?
-我没说谎 -2031年
- I'm not lying. - 2031.
在这星球上的每个人的
Every person on the planet
数字记录全部被公开了
had their entire digital footprint made public.
电子邮箱 搜索历史
E-mails, search histories.
真是最佳沙滩读物
Best beach reading ever.
那是我之前的时代
It was before my time.
压力水平咻地一下到顶
The stress levels...went through the roof.
离异 酗酒
Divorce, alcoholism.
那一次黑客行为造成了一千五百万人死亡
15 million deaths were attributed to that one hack.
我告诉你
Okay, I'm telling you,
家里发生那样该死的事简直太疯狂了
it is madness to have those damn things in a home. Hmm.
我想问问你凯蒂·斯坦顿的情况
Um, I wanted to ask you about Katie Stanton.
我听说她病了
I heard she was sick.
她父亲是我姐姐的好朋友
Her father was a good friend of my sister's.
是的
Yeah.
布莱恩来找过我 他很不安
Brian came to see me, disturbed.
可以说是恐慌
Nearly a panic.
可怜的女孩得了疟疾
Poor girl came down with malaria.
都怪切萨皮克市的洪灾
And you can thank the flooding of the Chesapeake for that.
疟疾 但那是有疫苗的
Malaria? But there's a vaccine for that.
疫苗 城市的空气正侵蚀你的大脑
A vaccine? The city air is going to your brain.
疟疾疫苗对这个世界有害无利
The-the malaria vaccine did this world more harm than good.
你不给她用药
You won't give her any medicine?
你这话说的好像布莱恩
Now you sound like Brian.
幸运的是这女孩的妈妈懂得很多
Luckily, the girl's mother has more sense.
我们在做整体治疗
She and I are working on a holistic cure.
我们很快就会赶走
You know, we're gonna wipe this whole infection away...
这个传染病
...in no time.
凯蒂只是需要疟疾药物
Katie just needs malaria medicine,
但她的医生和父母...
but her doctor and parents...
主要是她妈妈
Mostly her mother.
不让她用药
...are stopping her from getting it.
你觉得这像是谋杀吗
Would you feel that as a murder?
很可能是谋杀
It's possible.
我们要先给那女孩拿到药
Well, first things first we need to get the girl her medicine.
梅琳达·盖茨基金会 2022年
Melindan Gates Foundation, 2022.
我历史很靠谱的
I have a head for history.
那么问题来了 我们怎么拿到药
The question is: how do we get it?
下一班渡轮明早才来
The next ferry isn't till tomorrow morning.
交给我吧
Leave it to me.
你觉得这是我第一次
You think this will be the first time
携带违♥禁♥品♥登岛吗
I snuck contraband onto the island?
日落之前就会拿到
You'll have it before sunset.
最难的是说服她疯狂的妈妈给她女儿吃药
The hard part is convincing crazy mom to give it to her daughter.
-所以你会去做 -不
- That's where you come in. - No.
你去 你们两个去拿药
You. You two get the medicine,
你们得手时 希望我们已经说服加比了
and by the time you've done that, hopefully we've convinced Gabby,
然后你们来她家找我们 你跟我来
and you can meet us at her house. You're coming with me.
美女们玩的开心
You girls have fun.
好好说教
Use your words.
我们走
Let's go.
你想要我查一个警♥察♥的污点
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表