剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
I finally had some peace and quiet.
你居然带了警♥察♥来
You brought a cop?
我们可以信任她
We can trust her.
我会保守你们的秘密的
Your secret's safe with me.
那你就不会什么好警♥察♥了
So that must make you a crooked cop.
我是警探
I'm detective...
劳拉·维嘉
Lara Vega.
家住弗吉尼亚阿林顿区
257 Canzonet Street,
坎佐奈大街257号♥
Arlington, virginia.
我听说了你很擅长
Yeah, I heard that you were good
得知名字和其他信息
at pulling names and other details.
包括关键信息
Like vital data,
银行账户 即将遭遇暴♥力♥事件的
bank accounts, identities from folks
人群的身份证明
who are about to meet a violent end.
这些东西在黑市上值多少
How much does that sell for on the black market?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
以前都是阿格莎帮你说话
Agatha used to fight your battles for you.
我更喜欢这样
I like this better.
你看到了什么达什没看到的东西
What did you see that Dash didn't?
你要我做什么作为报酬
How much is this gonna cost me?
下次再说
Conversation for another time.
你在等我们过来
You were expecting us.
天佑十字
Providence crossing.
是一个废弃的购物中心
It's an abandoned shopping mall.
谢就免了 警探
A thank you isn't necessary, detective.
但是一起喝一杯如何
But how about a drink?
没问题
No problem.
我有你的电♥话♥
I have your number.
2036年开业
隐形眼镜 追踪无人机画面
Lenses, track drone feeds.
现在有请第87届超级碗
And now, former most valuable player
华盛顿红云队最有价值球员
of Superbowl '87 for the Washington Red Clouds
同时也是这座伟大城市的未来市长
and future mayor of this great city,
选择未来
彼得·梵·艾克
Peter Van Eyck!
市长梵·艾克
Van Eyck for mayor!
我们爱你梵·艾克
We love you, Van Eyck!
谢谢 艾迪
Thank you, Edie!
我和我妻子奥莉薇亚很高兴来到这里
My wife Olivia and I are glad to be here.
我们也能荣幸能参与这场集♥会♥
We're grateful and humbled by this terrific turnout.
你看到什么了
What do you see?
楼上 走 我们得赶快了
Upstairs. Come on, we got to move.
但是感谢我亲爱的父母
But thanks to loving parents
和两个让我
and two older brothers
更加强大的兄弟
who toughened me up enough
-我才得以成为职业球员 -红云队必胜
- enough to play pro football, - Go Clouds!
并战绩出色 红云队加油
I had it good. Go clouds!
梅森·罗特利基
Mason Rutledge!
城区警♥察♥
Metro PD!
不
No!
跪下
Stay down!
够了
That's enough!
你们太迟了
You're too late.
你们为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
梵·艾克夺走了我们的家庭
Van Eyck took our family.
现在我们要还治其人之身
So now we'll take his.
但会死的不仅仅是他们
But they're not the only ones who die.
你们毁掉的也不仅仅是我们的生活
Our lives aren't the only ones you ruined.
把枪放下
Put down the gun.
维嘉
Vega!
鸽子
The birds.
我♥操♥作不了 不管用
It won't let me do this. It's not working.
我们需要罗特利基
We need Rutledge.
我们需要他的手
We need his hand.
市长梵·艾克
Van Eyck for mayor!
梵·艾克 梵·艾克
Van Eyck! Van Eyck!
起作用了 起作用了
It's working. It's working.
他们回来了
They're coming back.
我们做到了
We did it.
梅森·罗特利基 你有权力保持沉默
Mason Rutledge, you have the right to remain silent.
你所说的任何话
Anything you say...
不
No!
你干了什么
What the hell did you do?!
他有刀 我看见了
He had a knife! I saw it!
谢谢
Thank you.
你得走了
You need to go.
你不能待在这儿
You can't be here.
什么 我
What? I...
快走
Go.
你必须相信梵·艾克的机会
Well, you have to believe in Van Eyck's chances...
我要感谢城区警局的
I'd like to thank the brave officers
勇敢警探在今天阻止了一场对我的刺杀
of the metro pd who prevented a threat against my life today.
而如果鹰眼系统能够启用
A threat that would have never got this far
这场刺杀就会被提早发现
had the hawk-eye system been in place.
多谢你破了我的案子却没带上我
Thanks for closing my case without me.
我始终没能查到你的线人是谁
You know, I never did track down your tipster.
这案子是你自己破的吗
You do this alone?
不
No.
不是我自己
I didn't.
是我们 布莱克
We did, Blake.
你和我
Just you and me.
提供给警方足够的资源
To give the police the resources
和手段以及足够的权限来保护民众的安全
and tools and freedoms they need to keep us safe.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我还好
I'm okay.
你呢
How about you?
那得看情况
Well, that depends.
目前没什么问题
So far, we're good.
但是正在进行调查
But there is an investigation.
我很快会知道更多消息
I'll know more soon.
你救了我的命 达什
You saved my life, Dash.
这些人能活下来
All those people are alive
都是因为你
because of you.
下一次会怎么样
What happens next time?
不该由你来告诉我吗
Shouldn't you be telling me?
他们给我们自♥由♥后的几个月里
You know, for months after they set us free,
我都不敢闭眼
I was afraid to close my eyes.
我们看见的那些死亡 我
All the death we'd seen, I...
我以为那是我唯一能看到的东西
I thought it's all I'd ever see again.
下一次在我那儿见面
Next time, we're doing this at my place.
更文明一点
You know, civilization.
我还以为蚊子已经绝种了
I thought mosquitoes went extinct.
达什又去找你了吗
Did Dash come to you again?
来过一次
Swung by for a visit.
查出有关这个警探的一切
Find out everything you can about this detective.
-已经在查了 -我说的
- Already on it. - And when I say
查出 并不是指
"Find out," I don't mean s...
知道了 知道了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你去你的教堂 阿格莎 我信我的上帝
You go to your church, Agatha, I'll go to mine.
你还会看见吗
Are you still seeing it?
那些幻象
Your vision?
他们又把我们抓走了
Them taking us again?
如果像你想的 他也牵涉其中
If he's a part of this, like you think,
-我们得告诉达什 -不
- We got to tell Dash. - No.
还不是时候
Not yet.
等我们知道他会扮演什么样的角色之后
Not until we know what role he plays.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表