剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
你唯一无法预见的是你自己的未来
the only future you cannot see is your own.
但我可以 而且我要警告你
But I can and I'm warning you...
别说了
Stop.
回家吧
Come home...
回到属于你的地方
Where you belong.
你去找的警探
The detective that you go to...
我挂了
I'm hanging up!
她会把你当工具所利用
...She will only use you like a toy...
刚才干得漂亮
Hey, nice job back there.
可是难道不是要把他活着带回来吗
But I thought the whole goal was to bring them back alive.
你现在才告诉我
Now she tells me.
那是自杀
It was a suicide.
他不想交待
He didn't want to talk.
我认为他有同谋
My guess is, he had an accomplice.
你的线人呢
What about your tipster?
你看到他的脸了吗
Did you get a look at him?
只看到他伪装的样子
Only in disguise.
然后他给我注射了这个
Then he jabbed me with this.
-就跑掉了 -暂时性麻痹酶
- And then ran off. - Temporary paralytic enzyme.
让脸部肌肉彻底松弛来伪装面容
Disguises your face by turning the muscles into mush.
现在知道了这也适用于腿部
Turns out it works on your legs, too.
不管他是谁
Uh, well, whoever your guy is,
他设法躲过了所有的监视器
He managed to dodge all the surveillance feeds.
但我从自♥拍♥无人机上提取了这张照片
But I did pull this off a selfie drone.
不错的照片
Ooh, nice photo bomb.
好戏还在后头呢
Yeah, it gets better.
我对比了在他的物品上找到的DNA
I ran the DNA we found on the possessions...
-没有犯罪记录 -什么记录都没有
- No criminal record? - No record at all.
这家伙简直是凭空冒出来的
This guy is a ghost.
没错 还有着令人毛骨悚然的想象力
Yeah, with one creepy-ass imagination.
也许不是
Or maybe not.
看看这个
Check this out.
这本子上有很多谋杀案素描
There's a dozen murder drawings in this book.
我敢说每一个都是真实发生的罪案
I bet you each one is a real crime.
也许他黑入了数据库
Maybe he hacked the database.
没人能黑入我的数据库
No one hacks my database.
好吧 这一点排除
Okay, so that's out.
观察者
A watcher.
成长过程过中与人完全没有接触
Someone who grows up without any human interaction.
总是冷眼旁观
Always on the outside looking in.
好吧 来仔细看看犯罪现场的反馈影像吧
All right, let's grab the crime scene feeds.
查找流民
Search for loiterers.
焦虑或是反♥社♥会♥肢体语言
Distressed or anti-social body language.
遵命
Aye, aye.
巴特利特广场
有认出谁吗
See anyone you recognize?
没 一个都没
Nope. Nada.
不管这人是谁 都把自己藏得很好
Well, whoever your guy is, he's living off the grid.
看来我们要去那里走一趟了
Sounds like a trip to the sprawl.
维嘉 要搭车吗
Vega, ride along?
不了 你去吧 布莱克
No, you go ahead Blake.
我还要收集票根呢
I've got tickets to collect.
你让他一个人去吗
You're letting him go alone?
这叫做委派任务
I call that delegating.
好吧 下次唱K的时候
Okay, next karaoke night,
你得告诉我你们俩到底怎么回事
you're gonna have to tell me what happened between you two.
观察者
The watcher.
搜寻这张脸
Search this face.
最后一次出现的位置
Last location.
阿特拉斯监控平台
找到了
Bingo!
上菜
Order up!
五号♥桌一个芝士汉堡 一个热狗
One cheeseburger and a hot dog for table five.
薯条
French fries!
我可以吃吗
May I?
不 别走 我喜欢有人陪
No, stick around. I like company.
不了 我正要
Uh, no, I was just about to...
你能相信这些食物以前都很不健康吗
Can you believe these used to be unhealthy?
感谢基因革命
Thank god for the genetic revolution.
看到女人死后 你总是这么想吃东西吗
Do you always get the munchies after watching women die?
什么
What?
你给我的线索
That tip you gave me.
萨姆·阿德朗吉
这人长得像你朋友吗
This look like your friend?
凶手 你抓到他了
The murderer-- you got him?
可以这么说
That's one way to put it.
可我不知道奖章要寄去哪
I wasn't quite sure where to send the medal.
给我吗
For me?
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thank you.
好吧 别再跟我装傻了
Okay, let's just skip past the part where you play dumb
不然我就要威胁把你抓进去了
and I threaten to bring you in.
进去 不 不 不 我在这很好
"In"? No! No, no, no! I'm fine right here.
这些素描表明很多谋杀案发生时你都在现场
These drawings put you at the scene of at least a dozen murders.
你想说这只是你运气不好吗
You're telling me that's just bad luck?
不 不 你不明白 我只是个
No, no, you don't understand. I am just a...
-是什么 监视者 -是的 不
- What, a lookout? - Yes... No.
我 我是说我只能看到他们
I-I mean I only see them.
所以你喜欢观察
Oh, so you like to watch.
喜欢观察
"Like to watch"?
不是
No...
我需要新鲜空气 我得走了 我得离开了
I need air. I need to go. I need to leave.
坐下
Sit down!
深呼吸 好吗
Just breathe, okay?
我懂了
I get it.
你不是凶手 我看得出来
You're not a killer. I can see that.
真的吗
You can?
你来找我 为什么
You came to me, but why?
你牵扯太深了吗 你是不是害怕谁
Are you in too deep? Are you afraid of someone?
我可以帮助你 告诉我究竟怎么回事
I can help you. Just tell me what's going on.
-现在不行 现在不行 -现在不行什么
- Not now. Not now. Not now... - Not now what?
拜托 你得让我
Please, you need to let me...
你看到了吗
Can you see?
看到什么
See what?
谋杀
Murder.
叫救护车
Call an ambulance!
谁快叫救护车
Someone call an ambulance!
不行 我得走了
No! I need to go.
好 好 好 好
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
你是其中一个先知
You're one of them.
求求你
Please.
难怪你不在数据库里
No wonder you're not in the database.
你是双胞胎中的一个
You're one of the twins.
达什
Dash.
犯罪预防终止后
Our records were erased
我们的纪录就被删除了 然后被送走了
after precrime ended, and then we were sent away.
你看到的那些
The things you see...
有人会利用我们
There are people who would use us.
但你回来了 为什么
But you came back-- why?
你会抓我吗
Are you going to bring me in?
不该由你来告诉我吗
Shouldn't you be telling me?
这么简单就好了
That would make things easier.
我看不到自己的未来
I can't see my future,
只能看到别人的
only others.
但刚才的痉挛
But that fit back there--
你看到了一件谋杀案 对吧
You saw a murder, didn't you?
我不能这么做
I can't be doing this.
告诉我受害者的名字
Who's the victim? Give me a name.
我不知道
I don't know, please.
别骗我了 犯罪预防可以知道名字
Don't lie to me, in Precrime they got names.
我们当时是个连结的群体
We were a hive then, linked.
现在不一样了
It's different now.
阿格莎的天赋最强
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表