剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
Dash is all that matters now.
我尽可能帮你争取时间
I'll buy you as much time as I can.
维嘉
And, Vega,
你见到他时 转告他我很抱歉
when you see him, tell him I'm sorry.
我们扯平了
And we're even.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
他会知道的
He'll know.
怎么就你一个人 克利奥在哪
Why are you alone? Where's Cleo?
我就在这
I'm right here.
什么情况
What's going on?
你说那是一场意外
You said it was an accident.
什么
What?
你和她说了什么
What did you say to her?
就是...给她看了我的画
Just... showing her my art.
你说你回家时他已经这样了
You said you came home and you found him like that.
我告诉过你你看起来很眼熟
I told you you looked familiar.
你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
我记得那个过山车
I remembered that roller coaster.
它始终在那
It always stood out.
你杀了他
You killed him.
是你杀了我老公
You killed my husband.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你怎么会相信...
You're gonna believe some...
这个怪胎乱画的东西
crappy drawings from this freak?
事实上他画的很好
Actually, he's very good.
仔细想想
Think this over.
他知道
He knew.
他知道那幅画
He knew about the painting,
还知道过山车
About the roller coaster.
他怎么会知道
How could he know that?
怎么会
How could he?!
宝贝
Baby...
别那么叫我
Don't call me that.
我要真♥相♥
I want the truth.
是不是范·赞特命令的
Did Van Zant order it?
听着 我爱你
Look, listen, I loved you.
我爱你
I love you.
把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
抱歉了 阿齐兹
Sorry, Aziz.
那是不可能了
That's not gonna happen.
克利奥 不要这么做
Cleo, don't do this.
再见 阿齐兹
Good-bye, Aziz.
亚瑟 希望你在听
Arthur, I hope you're listening.
达什
Dash.
达什给我发了消息
Dash sent a message.
什么叫发了消息
What do you mean, a message?
出现了幻象 是谋杀 达什在场
I got something, a murder, and Dash was there.
听着 我知道听起来很疯狂
Look, I know it sounds crazy,
但是我觉得这是他的信♥号♥♥
but I think he's sending us a smoke signal.
有两个名字 马利克·阿齐兹
I got two names: Malik Aziz...
小巷里那个人吗
The guy from the alley?
-克利奥·惠彻 - 我去查查这名字
- ...and Cleo Whitcher. - I can run the name.
-去吧 我得挂了 -亚瑟 等等
- You do that. I got to go. - Arthur, wait.
让我试试能不能先找到达什
Just let me see if I can get to Dash first.
来不及了
Too late.
克利奥·惠彻有一个查询结果
I've got one hit on a Cleo Whitcher.
-地址吗 -是个公♥寓♥
- Known address? - ?An apartment.
但她名下还有片地♥产♥
But there's a property in her name,
-古老的家族企业 -波拖马可糖业
- old family business. - Potomac sugar company.
-那里有个仓库 -地址给我发过来
- There's a warehouse. - Send me the address.
-我上车联♥系♥布莱克 -明白
- I'm calling Blake from the car. - Got it.
警♥察♥ 不许动
Police! Nobody move!
达什
Dash.
你没事吧
You okay?
他听到我了
He heard me.
嘿
Hey!
别伤害她
Don't hurt her.
她救了我的命
She saved my life.
他没事吧
Is he okay?
亚瑟呢
Where's Arthur?
看来不在你身上
You're not carrying, I take it?
我只是很后悔
Just a lifetime of regret.
坐
Sit.
知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
梅斯卡尔
Mezcal.
在沙漠吞噬掉所有龙舌兰以前
It was popular back before the deserts swallowed up
流行过一段时间
the last agave plants.
现在都成了稀罕物了
It's pretty rare stuff these days.
我们应该在来得及的时候尊重这个星球
We should have respected this planet when we had the chance.
很有意思
Funny thing,
尊重这种东西
Respect.
很难拥有
It's a hard thing to have
更难维持
and a hard thing to keep in our world.
找到他了 他没事
奇怪的是
Surprisingly,
你引用莎士比亚的话增加了我对你的好感
I found you less obnoxious when you quoted Shakespeare.
跟你对话很有趣
I've enjoyed your company.
要杀了你真是有点遗憾
It's a shame to have to kill you.
在你杀我之前
Before you do...
我能不能说
can I just say,
我是很尊重你的
I do respect you.
我是在预防犯罪之后来到这座城市的
When I came to this city, it was after precrime.
一切荡然无序
Things were a mess.
但你收拾好了局面
But you cleaned it up.
用你自己的方式
Your way.
但这些胜利冲昏了你的头脑
But all that success went to your head.
让你自以为是
Got a little cocky.
过于贪婪
A little too greedy.
你什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
强盗无道义
No honor among thieves.
你真好意思说呢
Oh, that's ripe, coming from you.
看 我之所以不还你钱
See, the reason I'm not going to give you your money back,
范·赞特先生
Mr. Van zant,
是因为它一开始就不是你的
is because it wasn't yours to start with.
是你从远东的合作伙伴那里骗来的
You skimmed it from your partners in the far east.
好赚的钱 也容易丢
Easy come, easy go.
这算什么
What is this?
这叫报应
It's called payback.
你偷他们的 我偷回来
You stole from them. I stole it back.
你不觉得他们也会杀了你吗
You don't think they'll kill you, too?
你跟我一样死到临头
You're as dead as I am.
但是我偷走钱后 把它换成了红钻石
Except, after I stole it, I converted it to red diamonds,
那东西现在在香港价格非常高
which are trading very high right now in Hong Kong.
我保证过把它们交给这几位商人
I was sure to drop them off to these businessmen
他们就可以拿回自己的东西了
so they could get back what was theirs.
我还留了一小笔佣金
I also took a small brokerage fee.
我只是在确认我弟弟安全之前不能行动
I just couldn't act until I knew my brother was safe.
但现在他安全了...
But now that he is...
"命运之轮已滚滚而来
"The wheel is come full circle.
"我在这里"
"I am here."
《李尔王》
King Lear.
第五幕 第三场
Act 5... scene 3.
再会 先生
Good-bye, sir.
城区警局
我想感谢你这几周
I want to thank you for walking me
帮我熟悉你们的鹰眼系统
through your Hawk-Eye program these last few weeks.
这套系统将大有作为 副队长
You have something promising here, lieutenant.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
叫亨利就好
Henry.
最后一件事
One last thing.
维嘉警探
Detective vega.
怎么
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表