剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
- Wally! ?- What is it?
我不知道 你得留在这儿
I don't know. You need to stay here,
等危险品处理小组 劳拉
wait for the hazmat. Lara.
小心
Be careful.
给特恩-蒂皮特打电♥话♥
Call Thurn-Tippett.
跟他说我们三个都抓到了
Tell them we've got the whole package.
你这个骗子
You liar.
你要卖♥♥掉他们吗 想卖♥♥多少钱
You're selling them? How much?
这不是钱的问题
This was never about the money.
我是为了国家和未来才这样做的
I did it for our country, its future.
但当然 我会过得不错的
But yeah... I'll do all right.
长话短说 先生们
Words fall short, gentlemen.
谁想动手
Who wants to do the honors?
我们得提高剂量 让他们在路上保持昏睡
We got to up their doses for their long trip.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你杀了她
You bastard! You killed her!
亚瑟 住手
Arthur, stop.
-亚瑟 快住手 -亚瑟 别杀他
- Arthur, cut it out! Hey! Hey! - Do not kill him! Arthur!
-亚瑟 不要 -亚瑟 停手
- Arthur, no! - Arthur, stop!
他把她杀了
He killed her!
不 不
No... No...
不 不 不 不
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不
No, no, no. No.
不 不要啊
No. Please. No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
大家都没事吧
Is everyone okay?
他们背叛了我们
They betrayed us.
但我们准备好了
But we were ready.
准备好了
Ready?
她死了
She's dead.
你也看到这个结局了
Did you see that coming, too?
我把我看到的都告诉你了
I told you everything I saw.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
你阻止袭击了吗
Did you stop it?
是的
Yes.
是你们阻止的
You did.
-沃利 -阿格莎
- Wally. ?- Agatha.
你没事 真是谢天谢地
You're okay. Thank goodness.
你们不能留在这里
No, you can't be here.
买♥♥家就快到了
The buyers are on their way.
什么买♥♥家
Buyers?
布隆菲德把他们卖♥♥给了第三方
Blomfeld's selling them to a third party.
快穿衣服 我必须把你们三个送走
Get dressed. I need to get you three out of here.
那他们怎么办
What about them?
把他们放进去
Put them in.
他们醒了我们该怎么办
What do we do when they wake up?
要是醒不过来呢
How about they don't?
沃利 这些药能让他们睡多久
Wally, how long will these drugs keep them out?
大剂量吗 两到三天
High dose? Two or three days.
时间足够了
That'll give you a head start.
如果我们幸运 他们醒来会轻度失忆
If we're lucky, they'll wake up with a little amnesia,
会忘记最后几个小时的事 不过...
The last few hours won't be clear, but...
说不准
don't count on it.
可以永远失忆
There's a more permanent amnesia.
我们不能杀了他们
We are not killing them.
他们想奴役我们
They wanted to enslave us.
亚瑟说得对
Arthur's right.
他们是唯一认得我们的人
They're the only ones who know our faces.
也认得维嘉
Yours, too, Vega.
所以到最后 我们和他们是一类人
So at the end of the day, we are no different from them?
-不可理喻 -不
- You're unbelievable. - ?No.
让我来解决 告诉所有人真♥相♥
I'll take the heat. Tell everybody the truth.
也许他们会逮捕我 我不在乎
Maybe they'll arrest me; I don't care.
那时你们已经远走高飞并且安全了
By then all of you will be far away and safe.
要是他们搜索你的大脑寻找我们的下落呢
?But when they scrub your brain to find clues about us?
他们不会说出你们在哪的...
They won't tell them where you are...
因为我不会知道
because I won't know.
我不会让你那么做的 不可能
I won't let you do that. No way.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
听你搭档的话
Listen to your partner.
- 亚瑟 -我不能让他们逍遥法外
-Arthur... - I can't let them get away with that.
-亚瑟 -不 不 别
- Arthur... - No, no, don't!
亚瑟
Arthur!
天啊
Oh God!
快跑
Run.
快跑
Run!
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表