剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
琴颈湾
《少数派报告》前情提要
Previously on Minority Report...
琴颈湾 你在这里长大的吗
Fiddler's Neck. Is this where you grew up?
给你的 达什 我设计了这个手环
It's for you, Dash. I programmed this
在发作之前30秒警告你
to give a 30-second warning.
我一直在照顾我的弟弟
I've looked out for my brother.
我们虽然有分歧
Now, we have our share of disagreements,
但我从未让任何人伤害他
but I'd never let anybody hurt him.
维嘉警探 亨利·布隆菲德
Detective Vega, Henry Blomfeld,
国防情报局副局长
Deputy Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency.
-他们在审查我 -你要去国防情报局工作
- They're vetting me. - A D.I.A. job?
六年来 三位先知在其发生之前
For six years, the three Precognitives
看到了华盛顿的每一起谋杀案
saw every murder in D.C. before it happened.
他们进去的时候 都还是孩子
When they went in, they were kids.
我不认为他们能很好地适应外面的世界
I'm not so sure they'll do well out there in the world.
阿格莎会将自己代入被预测者
Agatha becomes the person whose future she predicts.
我也和被害人感同身受
And I feel what the victim feels.
亚瑟的大脑就像天线
Arthur's mind is an antenna,
收集姓名
pulling in names,
情况 资讯
facts, information.
这些东西在黑市上值多少
How much does that sell for on the black market?
达什 看见的是最恐怖的幻象
But Dash sees the horror.
我们能改变未来 对吗
We can change the future, right?
有时过去才更难摆脱
Sometimes it's the past that's harder to escape.
达什尔
Dashiell?
记得我吗 我叫沃利
Remember me? My name is Wally.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help.
这
Where...
现在是什么时候
When is this?
就是现在
Now.
就是现在 达什
It's now, Dash.
好了
There you go.
-一步一步来 -腰挺直
- One foot after the other. - Okay, straight back.
-很好 -你的身体会记住
- There you go. - Your bodies will remember.
不错
Nice.
你看过给媒体的通报吗
Did you read the media release?
看过 说的是
Yeah. Something about...
他们将从此过上幸福生活
sending them off to live happily ever after.
隔绝于世 安静祥和
Alone and in peace.
事实上呢
And what's the nonfiction?
我们不能说 亨利 你知道的
Can't say, Henry. You know that.
没人想接这个烫手山芋
No one wants this hot potato.
他们消失
They disappear,
我们才能轻松
we all sleep easy.
我的机构本来都计划好了
My agency had plans for them.
谁不是呢
Yeah, well, who didn't?
不过都结束了
But it's over now.
他们可以像人类一样生活
They get to be human.
至少可以试着像人类
Try, anyway.
他们不是为外面的世界而生的
They aren't meant for dry land.
他们没办法适应外面的世界
They won't survive out there.
真是可惜了
What a waste.
所有系统里都删除了你们三人的身份
All three of your identities have been erased from every system--
眼球扫描 社保
eye-dents, social security.
删除
Erased?
你是说我们并不存在
You mean we don't exist?
只有这样才能保你们周全
It's the only way to keep you safe.
没人知道你们是谁 长什么样
No one knows who you are, what you look like.
没有网络踪迹可循
There's no cyber trail to follow.
但我们需要身份 没有身份我们哪儿都去不了
But we'll need identities; we can't go anywhere without them.
有地方可以去
There are places.
我们会给你们提供地图和现金
You'll be given a map and cash.
大笔现金
It's a significant amount.
我们会带你们去弃区
We'll take you to the sprawl.
-你们可以在那里买♥♥辆车 -车
- There you'll buy a car. - Car?
我们都不会开车
But we don't know how to drive.
你们最好学起来
I suggest you learn.
那我们要去哪儿 我们在哪里生活
But where do we go? Where do we live?
你们自己决定 我们不想知道
That's up to you. We don't want to know.
为了你们和国♥家♥安♥全♥
For your own safety and reasons of national security,
保持匿名是对你们最好的保护
your anonymity is the best protection.
我们怎么才能适应外面的世界
How are we supposed to survive out there?
靠你们的智慧
On your wits.
你们都很聪明
You have a considerable amount.
他们一共三人 达什 亚瑟和阿格莎
There were three of them: Dash, Arthur and Agatha.
他们被称为先知
They were called the Precognitives.
"先知"
他们能看见即将发生的谋杀案
They could see murders before they happened.
六年来 警方将其禁锢于隐秘之处
For six years, our police held them against their will
利用他们来拯救生命
and used them to save lives.
但在犯罪预防计划被终止后
But after the government's Precrime Program was shut down,
他们终于重获自♥由♥
they were finally released.
他们为保自身安全一直隐藏身份
They kept themselves safe and hidden from the world,
直到现在
until now.
是时候
It's about that time...
去拿箱子
...get the case!
是时候来瓶
It's about time for a...
啤酒广♥告♥上显示的是几点
What time did the beer ad say?
告诉你了 晚上9点42
9.42 P.M. I told you.
你辨认不出是哪个街区吗
But you can't identify the corner?
我认得出是哪种啤酒
I can identify the beer.
-知道这个没用 -我也不确定
- Not helping. - ?I don't know.
似乎是在市中心发生的 而且事发突然
It looked like it happened downtown. It happened fast.
9点41了 还有一分钟
9.41. One minute.
不
No.
我们怎么会错过的
How did we miss it?
那个广♥告♥上的时间是快的
That clock on the ad is fast.
该死 我们只有差不多40分钟
Damn! We had, like, what, 40 minutes?
时间根本不够
Wasn't enough time.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没有早一点看到
I didn't see it sooner.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
只是
It's just...
我们一直都太顺利了
We've been on a roll.
我都忘了失败是什么感觉了
I forgot what it's like to lose.
我们该走了
We should go.
你不想下去告诉他们我们知道的情况吗
You don't want to go down there and tell them what we know?
你是说告诉他们你在幻象里看到的东西吗
You mean tell them what we saw in your vision?
我们不能在警方赶到之前就过去
We can't be here before the police.
我们没理由出现在这
We have no reason to be.
那就放任他们逃走吗
And they just get away with it?
我明早会打电♥话♥给当地分局
Look, I'll call the local district in the morning
看看能不能帮上忙
and see if I can help.
但现在 我们有多愤怒就该有多理智
But right now, we need to be as smart as we are pissed.
你现在需要把你的情绪收起来
So you take that feeling you have now
明天再带着它努力工作
and bring it with you to work tomorrow.
都处理好了 正在装尸体
All good. We're packing him up now.
我认为把钱花在红钻石上最能体现它的价值
太冒险了 红钻石交易价已经跌到了四年来的最低点
你真的想拿那么一大笔钱做赌注吗 沃森先生
You really want to gamble that much money, Mr. Watson?
抱歉 马蒂斯
Apologies, Matthis.
按市场价把这批钻石买♥♥下来
Buy those stones at market value
我们晚些再继续这次会议
and continue this meeting at a later time.
再见
Tot ziens.
这么晚还工作吗
Working late?
安特卫普现在是早上 跟我坐会儿
Morning in Antwerp. Join me.
想喝一杯吗
Want a drink?
正有此意
Yeah, actually.
在局里工作不顺吗
Bad day at the office?
我们晚了一步
We lost one.
我试图给你打电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
我想你肯定也看到了
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表