剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
Who put this on?
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
快去
Yeah, do that.
来点本世纪的音乐吧
Something from this century?
拜托了
Please?
好吧 他讨厌好音乐 记住了
Okay, so he hates good music. Noted.
-你找到什么了吗 -找到了
- You get anything? - Yeah.
她 她戴着的手镯
Her-- she's wearing the bracelet.
是我看到的那个
The one that I saw.
她就是被害人
She's the murder victim.
弗莱迪·金凯德 二十八岁
Fredi Kincaid-- 28 years old
已经为贝罗工作了六个月
She's been working for Bello for the past six months.
但没有太多其他资料了
But there's not much else on her.
意思就是 可能杀害她的人
Which unfortunately means not much
也无太多踪迹可寻
on who would want to kill her.
我应该待在她身边
I should stay close to her.
为何不是"我们"
Don't you mean "We"?
如果"我们"待在她身边
If we stay close to her,
这叫跟踪
we're following her.
如果我俩单独相处
If I go with her alone,
便能寸步不离
I'm right next to her.
你想约她
You want to ask her out on a date.
这叫"卧底"
It's called "going undercover."
怎么了 你们觉得她不会对我敢兴趣还是...
Why? You don't think she would be interested in me or...?
不 不 我没这个意思
No! No, I didn't say that...
-可是... -给他戴个窃听器
- but, um... - Give him a wire.
那好吧
Okay, then.
你戴上这个
You wear these.
我们会全程监听监视
And we'll be your eyes and ears
以防万一
the whole time just in case.
不 我不需要任何帮助
No, I don't need any help.
这是警方行动
This is a police operation.
你要么戴上要么我就跟着你
You either put those on or I chaperone.
贝罗
激活隐形眼镜
Activate lenses.
达什尔·帕克
特伦斯·瑞特
这玩意儿真牛
Okay, this is pretty cool.
刚开始会感官超载
It's a sensory overload at first.
艾莉森·阿波特
要求隐藏数据
Ask to hide data.
隐藏数据
Hide data!
你可以小声点儿
You can sub-vocalize it.
无论你想让系统做什么
Whatever you want the system to do,
嘴里默念就好
just think it with your tongue.
好了 目标出现
All right, here goes.
她最好对他好点儿
She better be nice to him.
不好意思
Excuse me.
好啊 弗莱迪
Hey, Fredi!
达什 对吧
Dash, right?
你说过你今天上班
You said you'd be at work today.
是的
I did.
我只是想确认一下
I just wanted to check.
你是疯子吗
Are you a crazy person?
我自认为不是
I don't personally think so.
只不过派对上太吵了
But it was loud at the party,
我想多跟你聊聊
and I wanted to talk more.
所以你能和我共进晚餐吗
So I was wondering if you might want to join me for dinner?
我看到和你在一起的那个姑娘
Uh, that girl I saw you with?
仅仅是和我一起
Is just a girl I was with.
不值一提 只是个朋友
She's nothing. It's just a friend.
我得说可不是不值一提
I would argue better than nothing.
我有安排了 不过
Well, I-I have plans, but...
明天呢
What about tomorrow?
吃顿饭 或者喝点什么
For meals... or beverages?
但我想说的是
Uh, but what I was gonna say is
你愿意跟我一起去吗
would you like to join me?
开曼家的烧烤
It's a barbecue at Cayman's.
烧烤 为了工作吗
Barbecue, uh, for work?
不是正式的
Not officially.
只是开曼和他不堪忍♥受的下属们聚聚
It's just Cayman hanging out with his usual insufferable crew.
他想和我谈谈改善基金会的事儿
I mean, he wants to talk to me about improving the foundation.
听起来很糟糕
That sounds terrible.
可不是吗 想来吗
I know. Want to come?
你觉得我能融入吗
Do you think I'll fit in?
不 当然不能
No, not at all.
谢天谢地
Thank God!
来吧
Come on.
他会没事的
Kid's gonna be all right.
是啊
Yeah.
要水吗
Water?
或者更刺♥激♥的 先生贵姓
Or something stronger, Mr...?
皮尔 但我想改姓
Peele. But I'm looking to change that.
听说你能提供身份
I was told that you supply identities.
我是个规划师
I'm an estate planner.
我需要有高级安全许可的国防部身份
Yeah, I'm gonna need something with high security clearance,
包括进入大楼的权限
DOD with site access.
当然 我们有很多存货
Sure, we keep that in stock.
是阿加莎让我来的
I'm here because Agatha sent me.
她说我能有亲情价
And she said I could count on a family discount?
好的
Okay.
弗莱迪
Fredi!
你终于来了
You're here, finally.
看起来开曼对弗莱迪有兴趣
Huh, well, now looks like Cayman might be in to Fredi
可能不只是为了工作
for more than just a work thing.
或许她邀请达什是为了让他吃醋
Maybe she invited Dash to make him jealous.
顺便搞定个干爹
And land a rich sugar daddy.
达什 认真的吗
Dash, seriously?
我听得到
I can hear you.
那就说"静音"
Then say, "Mute."
静音
Mute.
-什么 -没什么
- Sorry? - Nothing.
我们想坐半夜的蓝色空间号♥去新加坡
We're thinking of catching the midnight Space Blue
吃早饭
and grabbing brek in Singapore.
要不要一起
Care to join?
-我明天要工作 -你为我工作
- I work tomorrow. - You work for me.
而且 我们有的是时间回来
And besides, we're gonna be back in plenty of time.
你可以带上你的实习生
You can bring your intern.
他是我朋友
He's my friend.
这是达什
This is Dash.
好吧 惠特是个混♥蛋♥
Okay, Whit's a dick.
惠特曼·周 和开曼一起长大
Whitman Cho... grew up with Cayman.
高中
High school,
大学 曲棍球夏令营都在一起
college, lacrosse camp.
好吧 原来如此
Oh, well, there you go.
别迁怒曲棍球
Don't hate on lacrosse!
这派对可不小 开曼
Pretty big party, Cayman.
可你昨晚说
But you said last night
你想谈谈工作上的事
you wanted to talk about work.
是吗 听起来不太像我啊
I did? Doesn't sound like me.
冷静 冷静
Oh, easy, easy.
莫菲有些认生 好了好了
Muffy isn't socialized. There you go.
-那只狗 -我们看到了
- The dog. - Yeah, we see it.
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
嗯
Yes.
我 我只是
Yeah, I'm just, I'm a,
我比较喜欢猫
I'm a cat person.
达什
So, Dash?
我还不知道你姓什么呢
I don't think I caught your last name.
你是附近的人吗
Are you from around here?
说含糊点
Leave it vague.
帕克 达什·帕克
Parker, Dash Parker.
弗吉尼亚的帕克家族吗
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表