剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
A favor for a cop friend of mine in Boston.
他认为可能是谋杀 被害人是他的侄女
Thought it might be a murder. The victim was his niece.
你也想加入调查
You want in on this?
或许你能成为他们的警♥察♥局长
Hey, maybe you can become their chief of police.
我希望你别再因为我是你上司而生气了
I want you to quit being so pissed off that I'm your boss.
我们当了四年的搭档
We spent four years as partners,
但自从我升迁后
and ever since I got this office,
你就把我当敌人似的
you act like I'm an enemy.
维嘉
Vega.
好吧 那我们把这事解决了吧
Okay, well, let's hash this out.
-你请客 -好 跟以前一样
- You're buying. - Yeah. What else is new?
又是个漫漫长夜 布兰卡
Another long night, Blanca?
哈伦
Harlan.
对 太无聊了 也许是时候回去了
Yeah. Might be time to call it on account of lame.
对 我懂你的意思
Yeah. I-I know what you mean. ?
抱歉 我是不小心碰到的
Sorry. That was accidental contact.
好 没关系
Yeah. No worries.
今晚波澜起伏
Choppy night tonight.
一堆五六分的
A whole lot of fives and sixes.
什么
Excuse me?
就是在打分
Like on a scale of...
我知道是在打分
I'm familiar with the scale.
我觉得你至少也有个七分了
I would say you're a seven, though, at least.
你在用否定句搭讪吗
Are you negging me?
那你想跳舞吗
So, you want to dance?
呵呵
Okay.
你以为我不知道你跟我一样
You think I don't know that you deserved this job
配得上这职位吗
as much as I do?
甚至比我更配得上
Or even more than I do?
这是场游戏 劳拉
It's a game, Lara,
我可以教你怎么玩
And I can help you learn to play it.
是吗
You can?
但你一直躲着我就不行了
Not if you keep avoiding me.
躲着你
Avoiding you?
我...没躲着你 拜托
I-I'm not avoiding you. Come on.
怎么 你要见的人来了
What, is your guy here?
我认为是的
I think so.
但我们...我们没见过面
But we've-we've never met in person.
我们可以试试让他嫉妒一下
Well, we can always try to make him jealous.
这家伙烦到你了吗 布兰卡
Is this guy bothering you, Blanca?
帮我结账好吗
Can I close out, please?
等等 你要走吗
Wait, are you leaving?
我以为你不关心呢
I thought you weren't interested.
什么 不 不 我很高兴
What? Oh, no. No, I'm glad.
我希望你离开 立刻
I want you to leave. Immediately.
我也这么想
The feeling's mutual.
知道吗 我觉得我后悔来相亲了
You know what, I think I'm regretting this blind date.
我要走了
I'm gonna run.
你说什么
What?
但谢谢你 布莱克 聊天很愉快
But thank you, Blake, for the great conversation.
你说的都是对的
And you were right about everything.
你看 我说的就是这种情况
Okay, see, this is exactly what I'm talking about!
怎么了 她去哪儿了
What happened? Where's she going?
没关系 我把她吓跑了 她刚离开
No, it's okay. I scared her off. She just left.
是啊 泰森·科尔也走了
Yeah. And so did Tyson Cole.
抱歉 我的错
Sorry, it's my fault. ?
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's all right.
今晚太糟糕了 你上车吧
It's been a crap night. You can take this one.
不 不 我们同乘吧
No, no. Let's share.
干得真棒
Nice job.
他们先走一步了 我们快走吧
Now they have a head start. Let's go.
这次按我的办法来 留在车里
This time we do it my way. Stay in the car.
泰森·科尔
Tyson Cole!
怎么 这是什么
What? What is this?
城区警♥察♥
Metro PD.
你是研讨会上那妞
Hey, you're the chick from the seminar.
-布兰卡·加西亚呢 -等等 你说谁
- Where's Blanca Garcia? - Wait, who?
跟你从阿尔法酒吧一起上车的女人
The woman you picked up at Club Alpha.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她啊 我不知道
Oh, her? I don't know.
她半路下车了
She got out of the cab halfway,
说她有事
Made up some excuse.
怎么了 出了什么问题
What happened? What went wrong? ?
我们太迟了
We were too late.
我们到泰森家时 布兰卡已经不见了
By the time we got to Tyson's, Blanca was gone.
不见了
Gone?
她要是受害人 泰森怎么会让她走
If she's the murder victim, why would Tyson let her go?
因为泰森不是杀人犯
Because Tyson's not the murderer.
幻象里肯定有我们没注意到的地方
There's something in the vision that we must have missed.
等等
Hang on.
那是泰森的纹身
That's Tyson's tattoo.
那也是他的书的封面
Okay, but it's also the cover of his book.
也许杀人犯有一本呢
Maybe the murderer owns a copy?
跟其他一百万人一样
Along with a million other people.
看
Look.
看什么 血迹吗
What, the blood?
不 血迹里的倒影
No, the reflection in the blood.
筷子
Chopsticks.
阿尔法酒吧的酒保
The bartender at Club Alpha.
他用筷子调酒
He used those to mix his drinks.
你认为他是凶手吗
You think he's the killer?
布兰卡一定是折回酒吧去了
Blanca must have gone back to the club.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody here?
我正准备关门
I-I was just locking up.
嗨
Hi. ?
抱歉 我想我可能把
Sorry, I think I might have...
钱包落这儿了
forgot your purse?
我刚才找到的
I found it. ?
你叫布兰卡 对吧
Blanca... right?
本可以不用这样的
It didn't have to be this way.
如果你能对我回以微笑的话
You could have smiled back.
求你了
Please.
一个又一个夜晚
Night after night,
一周又一周
week after week,
我对你那么好
I'm nice to you.
我才是适合你的那个人
I'm right... for you.
你却和那样的一个家伙回家
And you go home with guys like him?
随心所爱 泰森·科尔
不 我们没有回到家
No, but we-we never went home.
我不喜欢他那样的
I don't like guys like him.
我喜欢你这样的
I like guys like you.
善良的人
Nice guys.
哈罗德 对吗
Harold, right?
哈伦
Harlan.
现在别跟我说话
Don't try talking to me now.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
在这儿等着
Wait here.
布兰卡·加西亚 你没事吧
Blanca Garcia, you okay?
他 还在 这里
He's... still... here.
开启夜视模式
Night vision.
别开枪 是我
Don't shoot. It's just me.
蹲下 哈伦在哪儿
Get down. Where's Harlan?
我不知道
I don't know.
待在后面
Stay back.
检测到危险目标
伽马误差
我看不到
I can't see.
强光损坏了我的夜视模式
The light blasted my night vision.
看不见也没关系
You don't have to.
四秒钟后站起来 朝你左肩上方开枪
Stand and fire over your left shoulder in four seconds.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表