剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
-黑西装 -你有看到凶手的脸吗
- Black suit. - Did you see the killer's face?
没有 但我看到了受害人的脸
Not his, but I did see the victim's.
通过《史蒂文法案》
《史蒂文法案》 那个参议院法案
Steven's Law. The senate bill?
那是艾伦·石梅州
That's Ellen Meizhou-Shi.
她是本地参议员
She's a senator from right here in the district.
我还为她投过票
I voted for her.
我们得找她谈谈
We need to have a word with her.
不 我们先去沃利那里
No, let's drop by Wally's first.
如果有危险的是一名美国参议员
If this is a threat on a U.S. senator,
-那"沃利"最好是指联调局 -布莱克
- "Wally" better be the FBI. - Blake.
交给我们吧
Let us do our thing.
一有线索我们马上联♥系♥联调局
We'll go to the Feds the second we know more.
而且到目前为止 我们干得比他们好多了
Besides, so far, we're having a better year than they are.
因为孩子的未来太过重要不能听凭命运
Because our children's future means too much to roll the dice.
通过《史蒂文法案》吧
Pass Steven's Law.
生命自会找到出路
Life finds a way.
你们好
Excuse me.
你一定是维嘉警探
You must be Detective Vega.
就是他
That's him.
你是国安部的谢尔特工
And that makes you Agent Shale, Homeland Security.
叫我阿曼就好
Please, call me Aman.
有什么能为二位效劳的
What can I do for you?
鹰眼系统根据一系列相关信息
Our Hawk-eye systems identified an orange-level threat pattern
发布了一条橙色安全警报
based on a confluence of factors...
我们认为参议员正面临危险
We believe that the senator is in danger.
就是这个
That.
具体是什么危险
Any specific threat?
我们还没有查清所有细节
Well, we haven't worked out all the details yet.
可惜的是 不用靠预先分♥析♥
Well, unfortunately you don't need predictive policing
也能知道参议员有敌人
to know that the senator has enemies.
毕竟 她正努力推行的可是
I mean, she's leading the fight to legalize
人类生殖细胞基因治疗合法化
Germline Gene Therapy in humans.
树敌如此之多
So many threats against her life,
国安部只好特派了一名特工保护她
DHS assigned an agent to her.
-所以我才在这里 -生殖细胞
- That's why I'm here. - Germline.
对 议员可能解释得更清楚
Yeah, the senator could probably explain it better,
大致就是在婴儿出生之前修补其DNA
but it has something to do with tinkering with a baby's DNA in utero,
来预防某些疾病的发生
thus stopping disease before it happens.
有点像健康预防
Kind of like pre-health.
那为什么会有人反对这个呢
But why would anyone have a problem with that?
我每天都在问自己这个问题 警探
I ask myself that every day, detective...?
劳拉·维嘉
Lara Vega.
我的分♥析♥师 达什·帕克
My analyst Dash Parker.
这项技术可以预防从多发性硬化
These technologies can prevent everything
到帕金森症等多种疾病
from MS to Parkinson's.
但它同时也赋予了人们
But they also give people the power
为各种不必要的原因而改变基因的能力
to tweak things for more superficial reasons.
完美的肌肤 瞳孔的颜色
Perfect skin, eye color,
超常的耐力
the endurance of an Olympic marathoner.
有人会认为这是在扮演上帝
Some people think it's playing God.
我们大部分的威胁都来源于此
That's where most of our threats come from.
极端组织
Extremist groups.
我们已经采取了防范措施
We've taken precautions.
我希望她能采取更多
I wish she would take more.
我们所到之处充满了人群和抗♥议♥者
There are crowds and protestors everywhere we go.
但是议员却从不考虑
But the senator won't even consider
缩短公共日程安排
cutting back our public schedule.
因为我的支持者们不是让我
Because my public didn't send me here
来当缩头乌龟的
to back down from a fight.
他们让我来是要赢得胜利的
They sent me here to wage one.
《史蒂文法案》
Steven's Law.
你儿子 六岁就夭折了
Your son. He was six.
他死于某种遗传病
He died from a genetic disorder
如果当时法律允许使用这项技术
we could've prevented in the womb
我们本可以在他胚胎时期就予以防止的
had this science been legal.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
害死他的那段基因来自于我
The gene that killed him came from me.
我只能抱憾终身
I have to live with that.
但我发誓不让其他父母
But I swore to make sure
再重蹈我的覆辙
no other parent would ever have to.
那这项法案
So, this bill, uh,
投票马上就要进行了
the vote's coming up soon?
周四进行 因此接下来的两天极为关键
Thursday-- which makes the next two days critical.
几句公众舆♥论♥就能改写一切
Couple of points of public opinion could make all the difference,
所以请你见谅 我得回去工作了
So if you'll forgive me, I have to get back to work.
很高兴认识你们
Nice to meet you.
她下一次公开活动在哪里举♥行♥
Where's her next public event?
文特实验室
Ventner labs.
在那儿举♥行♥新闻发布会
Press conference here at the facility.
如果她不肯取消 至少让我们一起去
So, if she won't cancel that, at least let us tag along.
或许我们的系统有助于锁定威胁
Maybe something from our system can help us spot the threat.
当然 越多人盯着就越安全
Sure, the more eyes, the better.
但记住城区警方只是来协助的
Just please remember that metro pd is here to support.
这里是我们的主场
This is our show.
没问题
No problem.
还有不客气
And you're welcome.
基因自♥由♥
请投赞成票
《史蒂文法案》大势所趋
拒绝转基因人类
参议员出来了
Senator's out front.
开路
Make a lane.
他们说敌人众多还真不是开玩笑
They weren't kidding about the enemies!
谢谢
Thanks.
维嘉
Vega!
站住 城区警♥察♥
Halt! Metro PD!
-参议员 这边 -保护参议员
- Senator, this way! - Get the senator!
警探 小心
Detective, watch out!
你认识那家伙吗
You knew that guy?
他是谁
Who was he?
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming to me.
感谢你叫我来
I appreciate you calling.
我们上一次聊天时 你要我把
When we last spoke, you asked me to contact you first
有意思的情报先告诉你而不是维嘉
instead of Vega with any...interesting information.
我以为你是她的线人
Well, I thought you were her CI.
我们之间的关系确实需要保密
The confidential part was accurate.
但我并非他们中的一员
But no, I'm not part of the team.
我不赞成他们的所作所为
I don't approve of what they do.
我们想法一样
Well, that makes two of us.
但我的确关心他们
But I do look after them.
你认识这两个人吗
Do you know these men?
亨利·布洛姆菲尔德 国防情报局
Henry Blomfeld, D.I.A.
-另一个人呢 -泰勒·雷诺兹
- The other man is...? - Tyler Reynolds.
参议院情报委员会主席
Chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.
难怪他们给你升了职
No wonder they gave you the big desk.
这是你从哪儿弄来的
Where did you get this?
不妨说我姐和我一直都有密切关注
Let's just say my sister and I have been keeping tabs.
因为你的哥们儿布洛姆菲尔德先生申请了
Because your buddy Mr. Blomfeld just asked permission
寻找三节电池
to go hunting for three batteries
以启动新的先知牛奶浴
to power a new Precog milk bath.
如果你以为是我告诉他你的身份的话...
Well, if you think that I told him who you were...
那你就不会来了
You wouldn't be here if you did.
那为什么叫我来
So why am I here?
阻止他们
To stop them.
不管你喜不喜欢 你都已经掺和进来了
You're in this with us, whether you like it or not.
把那个拿去雷诺兹议员的办公室
Take that to senator Reynolds' office.
交给他的一个职员
Give it to one of his staffers.
他不会让你等太久的
He won't keep you waiting long.
-这是什么 -那不重要
- What is it? - Never mind that.
参议员唯一会问你的是
The only thing the senator will ask is:
"如何才能摆脱"
"How do you make it go away?"
那时你就说 你的一个线人知道
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表