剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
《少数派报告》前情提要
Previously on Minority Report...
你看到了吗
Can you see?
你是其中一个先知
You're one of them.
我受够了收拾残局
I'm tired of picking up the pieces.
哪怕一次也好 我要在案件发生前阻止它
Just once, I need to stop one before it happens.
我们保证过不去干涉
We promised not to intervene.
你知道我能看到什么
You know how much I see out here.
我不能让这一切发生
I can't let this happen.
我们得去找亚瑟
We need to go to Arthur.
你要我做什么作为报酬
How much is this gonna cost me?
下次再说
Conversation for another time.
不
No!
你得走了
You need to go.
你还会看见吗 那些幻象
Are you still seeing it, your vision?
我们得告诉达什
We got to tell Dash.
不 等我们知道他会扮演什么样的角色之后
No. Not until we know what role he plays.
犯罪预防计划最后一日
2054年
-就是这玩意对吧 -你说什么
- So that's it, huh? - Sorry?
这就是牛奶浴
That's the... the milk bath?
光子遏制系统
Photonic containment system.
有助他们进行蜂巢式思考
Helps unite them in a hive mind,
将他们看见的幻象结合成清晰的未来
combines their visions into a clearer picture of the future.
明白了
I see.
是时候把他们放出来了吧
So... time to get 'em out now, huh?
你有什么计划吗
Do you have a plan?
我不会跟你透露我的计划
Not one that I'm going to share with you.
你还在兰利玩彩弹的时候
I've taken care of them
我就开始照顾他们了
since you were playing paintball at Langley.
那是中情局 我是国防情报局的
That's C.I.A. I'm D.I.A.
但 好吧
But... okay.
哪个是达什
Which one's Dash, hmm?
他们有名字吗
They have names?
他们当然有名字 知道为什么吗
Yes, they have names. You know why?
因为他们都是人
Because they're people.
他们进去的时候 都还是孩子
When they went in, they were kids,
每个人都有不同的能力
each one different from the other,
就跟世上其他孩子一样 各不相同
just like all kids are different.
好吧
Okay.
阿格莎会将自己代入被预测者
Agatha becomes the person whose future she predicts.
像是灵魂出窍附身于他人
It's like she leaves herself.
亚瑟的大脑就像天线
Arthur's mind is an antennae,
收集姓名 情况 资讯
pulling in names, facts, information.
所以他很会耍手段
Made him one manipulative little kid.
但达什 达什...
But Dash, Dash...
他看见的是最恐怖的幻象
sees the horror.
想象一下成为无数自己无法阻止的
Imagine being an eyewitness to murders
谋杀案的目击者
you can't do anything to stop.
看来你对他们的感情不浅
Seems like someone got attached.
他们要做好准备
They need to be prepared.
我不认为他们能很好地适应外面的世界
Because I'm not so sure they'll do well out there in the world.
我们很快就能知道了 不是吗
Well, we'll find out now, won't we?
华盛顿特区
2065年
扔过来
Come on.
接到了
Catch that.
奶牛说...
The cow says...
你还下不下了
You playing or what?
将
Check.
将
Check.
将
Check.
-将军 -我还没走棋呢
- Checkmate. - I haven't even moved yet.
抱歉
Sorry.
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
伙计 你还好吗
Hey, buddy, are you okay?
你没事吧 需要帮忙吗
Is everything all right? Do you need help?
你忘拿赢的钱了
Forgot your winnings, man!
他们一共三人
There were three of them,
达什 亚瑟和阿格莎
Dash, Arthur, and Agatha.
他们被称为先知
They were called the Precognitives.
"先知"
他们能看见即将发生的谋杀案
They could see murders before they happened.
六年来 警方将其禁锢于隐秘之处
For six years, our police held them against their will
利用他们来拯救生命
and used them to save lives.
但在犯罪预防计划被终止后
But after the government's Precrime Program was shut down,
他们终于重获自♥由♥
they were finally released.
他们为保自身安全一直隐藏身份
They kept themselves safe and hidden from the world
直到现在
until now.
《少数派报告》
第一季第二集
等等 你居然不知道塞克歌♥后
Wait, so you don't know Sylk Diva?
她可是明日之星啊
She's, like, the next big thing out of Lagos.
这可是中美非洲流行乐
Sino-afro pop, baby.
我还是接着听碧昂斯好了
I'll stick with Beyoncé.
等等 那是谁来着
Wait, who's that again?
开玩笑 别当真
Kidding, kidding.
我喜欢老歌♥
I like the oldies.
那是经典
Classics.
狙击手 三点钟方向
Sniper, three o'clock.
阿基拉 我需要援助
Akeela, I need a readout.
所以 现在正好谈谈我的圣诞奖金吧
So, is, uh, now a good time to talk about my Christmas bonus?
走 走 快走
Go. Go, go.
[外语]
[外语]
眼镜 显示热成像图
Lenses, show me thermal.
在十点和两点方向还有五个人
I see five more on our ten and two.
-好 我们一起去 -不 你掩护我
- All right. We go together. - No. You cover me.
等等 维嘉 别犯傻 维嘉
Wait, Vega, don't be stupid. Vega.
一
Uno.
二
Dos.
三
Tres.
四
Cuatro.
五
Cinco.
你忘了第六个
Well, you forgot about seis.
阿基拉
Akeela.
-怎么回事 -别朝管♥理♥员♥发火 女朋友
- What the hell? - Don't shoot the admin, girlfriend.
我只是运行程序
I just run the system.
那就是你所谓的掩护我 布莱克
That's your idea of covering me, Blake?
那就是你所谓的团队精神 维嘉
That's your idea of teamwork, Vega?
据我所知 你已经不是我的搭档了
Last time I checked, you weren't my partner anymore.
-你是我的 -上级 对 听着真舒服
-You were my... -Boss. Yeah. Ooh, that never gets old.
但这提醒了我
But it does remind me.
我一整周都在帮你清理罗特利基案的烂摊子
I've been cleaning up your mess all week on the Rutledge case.
烂摊子 我阻止了一次恐怖袭击
Mess? I stopped a terrorist attack.
对 你还杀了两名嫌疑人
Yeah, and you killed two suspects.
并且关闭了你的随身相机
Without your body camera operational.
联邦调查局在盘查了
The Feds are asking questions.
查什么
Like?
你怎么做到的
How you did all that.
一个人
Alone.
恰当的地点 恰当的时机
Right place, right time.
他们甚至没有监测到那次袭击
That threat wasn't even on their radar.
那就是优秀的调查工作
Good police work, I guess.
但请不要客气抢走功劳
But feel free to take the credit for it.
已经这么做了 我还告诉他们如果你有帮手
Oh, I did. I also told them that if you had help,
比如线人 我会是第一个知道的
say an informant, that I'd be the first to know.
那么
So...
你有吗
Did you?
你有帮手吗
Did you have help?
你了解我 威尔
You know me, Will.
我更适合单独行动
I'm always better when I work alone.
枪法不错啊
Nice shooting back there.
谢谢 听说布莱克在怀疑罗特利基的案子
Thanks. I heard Blake was wondering about the Rutledge case.
我怎么独自干掉两个武装嫌疑人的
How I took down two armed suspects by myself.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表