剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
没有
No.
从来没有
我发誓
他是谁
Who is he?
是你老板 还是敌人
You're boss? An enemy?
-告诉我们这个名字 -维嘉
- Give us a name. - Vega.
可以了
We're done here.
你可以走了
You can go.
什么
What?
我可以拿回我要送的货吗
Can I have my deliveries back?
你是认真的吗
Seriously?
你不该这么做
You're making a mistake.
他在说谎
He's lying.
他要去实施一场犯罪
He's gonna commit a crime.
我们可以因持枪及持有毒品而扣留他
We can hold him on possession.
我知道我们可以 但他不知道 劳拉
I know we could, but he didn't know, Lara.
你怎么这么确定
What makes you so sure?
那你怎么这么确定他要犯罪
What makes you so sure that he's gonna commit a crime?
要是我不了解你 我会觉得你在分♥析♥他
If I didn't know you any better, I'd say you were profiling.
-我 -是的
- Me? - Yes.
分♥析♥
Profiling?
你觉得鹰眼是怎么工作的
What do you think Hawk-Eye does?
这个价值数十亿美元的技术
There's billions of dollars worth of technology
不就是在分♥析♥吗
doing the profiling as we speak.
那是我们的指定工具
That is the tool we were given.
鹰眼帮你取得了城区警局最好的逮捕记录
That tool has helped you get the best arrest record at Metro.
那你知道我为什么用鹰眼比别的警♥察♥好吗
And you know why I do better at using Hawk-Eye than any other cop?
因为我相信我的直觉
Because I trust my instincts.
是这样吗
Is that right?
你的直觉能给你这个吗
Did your instincts give you this?
还是你的线人给你的
Or your informant?
你又要纠结这个话题了吗
So you want to do this dance again?
不 我不想纠结这个话题
No, I don't want to do this dance again.
我要你做该做的事
I want you to do what you have to do.
并且要保证你是正确的
And make sure you're right.
怎么了 他要去哪儿
What happened? Where's he going?
他要让我们好好干活
He's letting us do our job.
有时间吗
Got a minute?
有 进来
Yeah, come on in.
我刚刚发给你一份加密文件
So I just sent you an encrypted archive of everything
国防情报局能挖到你的所有东西都在里面
I could dig up on you that the D.I.A. could find,
-按你的要求 -有什么好消息吗
- like you asked. - Anything good?
你吗 并没有 你真是无聊透了
You? No. Unfortunately, you're really boring.
但我想提醒一下你
But I wanted to give you a heads-up,
因为我想他们可能会问及
because I think they'll probably be asking
你父亲被犯罪预防定罪的案子
about your father's Precrime conviction.
是继父
Stepfather.
我的生父在我四岁时就过世了
My real father died when I was four.
抱歉
Sorry.
在那之后的几年
Yeah, the next couple years after that were, uh...
过得很艰难
they were rough.
肯定的
I'll bet.
然后我母亲遇见了但丁
Then my mother met Dante.
他当时
And he was, uh...
事业有成
successful.
所以我妈妈嫁给了他
So my mother married him...
为了让我过上更好的生活
to give me a better life.
根本看不出来 见过她
Well, you'd never know, having met her now,
再想想她所经历的事
what she must have been through.
可她总是很开心
She's always very happy.
当然了
Of course she is.
她有个照顾她的好儿子
She has a good son, takes care of her,
为她无限支付美发店的费用
pays for her unlimited trips to the salon.
我真不知道她到底
I seriously have no idea how many times
要染多少次头发
she's gonna color her hair.
我不认为国防情报局
Well, I doubt the D.I.A.
会因但丁的罪而责怪你
is gonna hold Dante's sins against you,
但我还是想给你提个醒
but I wanted to give you a heads-up.
真的很谢谢你
I really appreciate it.
阿基拉
Hey, Akeela?
什么事
Yeah?
犯罪预防计划终止后 但丁怎么了
What happened to Dante after Precrime ended?
他在开放景观中心去世了
He, uh, he died at Open Vistas.
死亡警告
Memento Mori.
我们认为这个组织
That's the name of the group
正在这一区策划恐怖袭击
we believe is planning a terrorist attack on the District.
现在他们也许已经潜入这个区
Now, they may already be embedded in the area,
所以我们要通知首都附近
which is why we're alerting all law enforcement
所有的执法机构
around our nation's capital.
你对那个组织的行动有何了解
What do you even know of the group's operations?
这个
This.
编码信息卡
Coded message cards
送至全国各地的科学家手上
delivered to scientists around the country.
每一张都印有这种模糊的形状
Each one stamped with this blurred shape.
人类头骨的变形图像
The anamorphic image of a human skull.
中世界的基♥督♥徒称之为死亡警告
What medieval Christians called Memento Mori.
提醒着人终将一死
A reminder of our own mortality.
是恐吓吗
Is that a threat?
可能是一种号♥召
Could be an invitation.
在收到这些信息之后
After receiving these messages,
十六名杰出的研究人员已经失踪
16 prominent researchers disappeared.
包括遗传学家 化学家 计算生物师
Geneticists, chemists, computational biologists.
却没发现任何尸体
No bodies were found.
所以他们是被绑♥架♥了吗
So they were kidnapped?
或是被人招募了
Or recruited.
为了什么呢
For what?
科学家恐♥怖♥主♥义♥巢穴吗
Terror cells of scientists?
没错
Yeah.
他们在计划什么
What are they planning?
问得好 副队长
That's a good question, Lieutenant.
所以我们需要在座各位的帮助来解开疑团
Which is what we're gonna need all of your help to find out.
你们俩怎么这么久
Took you two long enough.
还以为你们不想阻止这个案子呢
Didn't think you'd want to stop this one.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 你没有回我
I called you; you never called me back.
对哦
Oh, right.
你有没有看到什么
So, did you see anything?
有名字吗
Did you get a name?
还记得以前这是有交换条件的吗
Remember when this was a quid pro quo?
记得 然后你就害我被绑♥架♥ 手指被切掉
Yeah, then you got me kidnapped and my finger chopped off.
那连个疤都没留下
There's barely a scar.
还是得说你欠我一次
I'd still say you owe me one.
菲利克斯·阿尔瓦雷斯
Felix Alvarez.
他是开枪的人 我们知道
He's the shooter, we know.
被害人是谁
Who were the victims?
另外我只知道一个甘塔
The only other name I got was Guinta.
腾多·甘塔
Tendo Guinta.
阿基拉 我需要你查个名字
Akeela, I need you to run a name.
警告
腾多·甘塔
腾多·甘塔
Tendo Guinta--
知名的章鱼[西语]帮头目
known gang leader for Los Pulpos, the Octopus.
定位
奥岗餐厅
他的前臂上有没有一个章鱼纹身
Does he have a tattoo of an octopus on his forearm?
有
Uh, yep.
他在哪里 我们需要他的位置
Where is he now? We need a location.
最后的眼球扫描记录在奥岗餐厅
Uh, last eye-dent puts him at Cafe Ogun.
谢谢你 阿基拉
Thanks, Akeela.
他又回了餐厅
He went back to the restaurant.
为什么
Why?
跟踪菲利克斯吗
Following Felix?
可能是毒品交易砸了
Maybe it's a drug deal that goes bad.
如果腾多找到菲利克斯
If Tendo finds Felix,
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表