剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
"Trouble" by Iggy Azalea.
隐形人和盐妻制♥作♥
Produced by invisible men and salt wives.
我们在岛上的时候很闲
We had a lot of downtime on the island.
是犯罪预防废弃之后你们被送去的小岛吗
Is the island where they sent you after Precrime?
那是你♥爸♥爸吗
Is that your father?
是的
Yes.
他也是个警♥察♥
He was a cop, too.
他被人谋杀了
He was killed.
-很久以前 -我很抱歉
- Long time ago. - I'm sorry.
所以你才想加入犯罪预防吗
Is that why you wanted to be a part of Precrime?
这是个好理由 不是吗
Well, it's a pretty good reason to join up, don't you think?
我们无从选择
We never really had a choice.
当然
Of course.
至少你还有妈妈和儿子
At least you still have your mother, your son.
瑞科 错了 他不是我儿子
Rico? No, he's-he's not my son.
他是我弟弟
He's my little brother.
老妈六十岁之后就没再节育
My mom hit 60 and went off of birth control
觉得她反正不会怀孕
and thought that she had an empty nest to fill,
然后我就搬回来了
and then I moved back next door, so here I am.
要喝点什么吗
You want a drink?
好的
Okay.
他们发现你们的时候你们还小 对吗
They found you when you were kids, right?
某个地方的医生
Some doctor somewhere?
我们十四岁时 他们把我们连接在机器上
When we were 14, they hooked us up to the machines
然后放入牛奶浴中
and put us in the milk bath.
这差不多就是接下来十年里
That's pretty much the last thing I remember
我记忆中最后的画面
for the next decade.
亚瑟最先离开了小岛
Arthur left the island first.
他来这里有一阵了
He's been here a long time.
如果我经历了那一切
If I had lived through all that,
我应该会想尽可能远离这里
I would want to get as far away from here as possible.
但这个想法很快就过去了
But that gets old,
尤其是当你知道你可以帮到别人之后
especially when you know you can be helping people.
我来到这里之后看见了16起谋杀
I've seen 16 murders since I got here,
我没有一次能及时赶到
and I couldn't get to a single one in time.
亚瑟不会帮你吗
Can't arthur help you?
他会帮我们吗
Can he help us?
-不会 -为什么
- No. - Why?
因为亚瑟只关心自己
Because Arthur only cares about himself.
并且所有事都有代价
And everything comes at a price.
达什 集♥会♥还有十二小时就要开始了
Dash, that rally is in 12 hours.
嫌疑犯跑了
Our suspect is in the wind.
我们需要更多线索
We need more.
在犯罪预防他们能进入你的大脑
In Precrime, they could see inside your head.
可以看你所看
They could see what you see.
如果现在也行呢
What if we still can?
沃利是在犯罪预防里照顾我们的人
Wally was our caretaker in Precrime,
我们见过的唯一一个真人
the only real-live face we ever saw.
后来他帮忙把我们转移到新家
Afterward, he helped transition us into the new home.
趴下 凯宴
Down, Kanye!
没被跟踪吧 快进来 快
Were you followed? Quick, get in, get in.
街上有监控
The streets have eyes.
天呐 真的是你
My God, it's really you.
都长这么大了
Oh. So grown up.
跟个正常人似的
So human.
你回来多久了
How long have you been back?
怎么不早点联♥系♥我
Why didn't you call sooner?
我一直在避风头
Been, uh, laying low.
告诉我大家怎么样了 你哥哥 阿格莎
Tell me everything. Your brother? Agatha?
-你们能晚点再叙旧 -典型的警♥察♥作风
- Hey, can you guys catch up later? - Oh, typical cop.
就知道催 我可清楚自己的权利
"Hurry, hurry." I know my rights, by the way,
你最好别用隐形眼镜偷偷录像
In case that contact lens is still recording.
我是个谋杀案警探
I'm a homicide cop
试图借用非法灵媒的协助阻止一起谋杀案
Using an illegal psychic to stop a murder.
我必须说我们都不太合法
I'd say we're all off-road already.
这位是维嘉
This is Vega.
她是 我同事
She's a... colleague.
你能帮我们吗
Can you help us?
他们都说你是能力最弱的一个
They used to say you were the weak one.
阿格莎能看见大局 亚瑟知道名字
Agatha would get the bigger picture, Arthur got the names,
你只能看见凌乱的片段
you just saw the bits and pieces,
他们俩遗漏的细节
the little things the others missed.
遗漏
Missed?
在计划失败后他们隐瞒了事实
They covered it all up after the program fell.
他们想要完美的先知系统
Wanted so badly for their precogs to be perfect,
他们不能接受一丁点不便的事实
they never could accept one little inconvenient truth.
什么事实
What truth?
要确保顺利推行犯罪预防 必须让民众相信
For Precrime to work, the public needed to believe
我们看到的谋杀注定会发生
that the murders we saw were destiny,
相信人们不能改变他们的未来
That people couldn't change their futures.
残酷的事实是 即使是先知也未必
The dirty secret was that even the three Precogs didn't always
会看见同样的未来
See the future in the same way.
预知异常
Outlier visions.
它们被归档为少数派报告
They were filed in minority reports.
没错 所以未来并不是不可改变的宿命
Yeah, which means the future isn't set in stone.
这是我自己开♥发♥的神经元交互
A little homemade neural interface.
和我们当初在神殿里用的很相似
Kind of what we used back in the temple.
只是
Just, uh...
略微粗糙点
not as perfected.
意思是
As in, uh,
会有点疼
a little pain?
也许会很疼
Maybe a lot.
会有点疼哦
Here comes a pinch.
发生什么事了
What's happening?
坏了 坏了 坏了 他的能力比我想象中还弱
Oh, no, no, no, no. He's weaker than I thought.
他很痛苦 快停下
It's hurting him. You need to stop.
别...停
Don't... Stop.
他没事 他没事
He's all right, he's all right.
看
Look.
被害人不止一个
It's not just one victim.
这是场袭击
It's an attack.
-他醒了 -起作用了吗 你们看到什么了
- He's back. - Did it work? What did you see?
目标不只是梵·艾克
Van Eyck isn't the only target.
人群里还有其他人
There's more people in the crowd.
其他人
More?
罗特利基似乎将曾经绝种的鸽子
Looks like Rutledge is gonna use his formerly
作为传播系统
extinct birds as a delivery system
在集♥会♥上散播病毒
for some kind of virus at the rally.
阿德朗吉是生化武器贩
Adrangi was a bioweapons dealer.
恐怕是他提供的病毒 我们得阻止它
He probably supplied the virus. We have to stop it.
-你不能让他们终止集♥会♥吗 -有证据吗
- Can't you get them to cancel the rally? - With what proof?
你准备好走进警局
Are you ready to walk into the precinct
-告诉他们你看到了什么吗 -不
- and tell them what you saw? - Oh, no.
我不能让这一切发生
I can't let this happen.
那就思考
Then think.
想想我们遗漏了什么
Anything we missed.
任何细节 位置
A-a detail, a-a location.
我们需要更多线索
We need more.
是时候了
It's time.
怎么
What?
我们得去找亚瑟
We need to go to Arthur.
以规划师来说这办公室真不错
Nice office for an estate planner.
我就知道这一天会来的
I knew this day would come.
虽然我听喜欢惊喜的
I do like surprises, though.
你还带了朋友
You brought a friend.
也许我低估了我弟弟
Maybe I underestimated my little brother.
弟弟
Little?
你们不是双胞胎吗
I thought you were twins.
他大我七分钟
Older by seven minutes.
达什不愿意出来
Dash was afraid to come out.
我终于能安静一点了
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表