剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
others are, well, less enthusiastic,
但是有志者事竟成
but where there's a will there is a way.
那布莱恩·斯坦顿呢
What about Brian Stanton?
不好沟通的家伙
Tougher nut to crack.
他的妻子不会想在他们的土地上种烟草
His wife would not want tobacco growing on their land.
我们正在商讨
We're negotiating.
这些东西就是用来商讨的吗
Is that what these are for?
还是害虫问题真有那么严重
Or is there really that big a pest problem drying tobacco?
我们要处理的可不是那种害虫
That's not the pest we're dealing with.
肯尼 出去
Kenny! Outside.
把他们锁起来
Lock 'em up.
跟他一起进去 亚瑟
Join him in there, Arthur.
在我们想好怎么对付你们之前 好好待着
You boys sit tight until we figure out what to do with you.
他们要毒害斯坦顿一家
They're gonna poison the Stanton family.
凯蒂就是这么死的
That's how Katie dies.
知道我现在最想拥有什么吗
You know what I'd like to have right now?
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗
Phone service?
你现在冥想吗
You meditating now?
二 六 一 五
Two, six, one, five.
希望这是密♥码♥
Please tell me that's the combination.
肯尼 你的大嘴巴话太多了
Kenny, you run your damn mouth too much.
他们在问斯坦顿一家的事
Now they're asking about the Stantons.
这里面肯定有问题
You see, that could be a problem.
如果他们查出我们要干的事
If they figure out what we're trying to do here...
给我回来
Hey! Hey, come back here!
你个王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
赶紧上车
Get in the damn truck!
我一直在和想在我的土地上
Yeah, I've been beefing with some thugs
种植烟草的流氓对抗
who want to grow tobacco on my land.
但你为什么觉得凯蒂有危险呢
But why do you think Katie could somehow be in danger?
你必须相信她 布莱恩
You just have to trust her, Brian.
她想帮忙
She wants to help.
那是
Is that...?
夜鹰的叫声
A whip-poor-will.
布莱恩 布莱恩
Brian! Brian!
发生了什么事
What happened?
他本来没事 他
He was fine. He was...
被毒害了
Poisoned.
水有问题
The water.
她肯定是这样病倒的
That must be how she gets sick.
谁这样病倒的
How who gets sick?
凯蒂 不 凯蒂
Katie, no! Katie!
别喝
Stop!
凯蒂 别喝 别喝
Katie, stop! No!
怎么了 我口渴
What? I was thirsty.
是水源
It's the water.
至少我们阻止了她
At least we stopped it.
还没结束
We're not done.
费兹和他的手下
Fetts and his guys,
他们来了
they're coming.
五个人 三把猎枪 两人有格洛克手♥枪♥
Five men, three shotguns, two have Glocks.
弹♥药♥数量为36个弹夹
36 rounds of total ammunition.
好吧 我们有音速枪和厨铲
Okay, we have a sonic pistol and a spatula.
布莱恩
Brian...
看你邻居的友好程度 你肯定有武器
given how friendly your neighbors are, you must own a firearm.
鉴于他的犯罪记录
Given his criminal record,
我不让他在家里留着枪
I thought it best he didn't.
我们不是没能力的人 警探
We are not without skills, Detective.
带加比和凯蒂去客房♥
Take Gabby and Katie to the guest quarters,
保持安静
and stay quiet.
我去叫凯蒂
I'll get Katie.
她们安排好 我就回来帮忙
Once they're safe, I'll come back to help.
不
No.
我看到了
I did see it.
我们的未来
Our future.
有一些片段 很美好
Had its moments-- they were nice.
但我也看到了她们
But I also saw them,
看到了余生跟她们在一起
and I saw how happy you would be with them
你会有多幸福
for the rest of your life.
你得保护那幸福
You need to protect that.
阿格莎 他们来了
Agatha. They're coming.
行动
Move it.
在房♥子里
In the house.
你俩 去那边
You two, over there.
我得回去
I got to go back.
你要去哪儿
Where you going?
放轻松
Easy.
好了 回去吧
Come on. Back up.
我可不想出什么糟糕的意外
Don't want any nasty accidents.
费兹 我把农场的人搞定了
Hey, Fetts, I got the farmers.
弄成意外地样子
Make it look like an accident.
我们处理其他人
We'll get the others.
-七步 -什么
- Seven footsteps. - What?
我到时会告诉你
I'll tell you when.
你们三人今天该待在家的
You three should've stayed home today.
靠在那墙边
Up against that wall.
斯图
Stew!
确认下他们不会从后面跑掉
Make sure they don't escape around the back.
我很高兴你们全出现了
You know, I am glad that y'all showed up though,
我一直都想弄把这个
'cause I have always wanted one of these.
好了
All right.
我们把事办完吧
Let's finish this.
那边见了
See you on the other side.
举起手来
Hands in the air!
好办法
Nice move.
-帮我拿着好吗 -好
- Want to do the honors? - Sure.
起来 我们走
Get up. Let's go.
你知道我爱这里什么吗
You know what I love about this place?
不知道
No.
我也不知道
Me neither.
姐姐 明年
Hey, sis, how about next year,
去我那儿过感恩节怎么样
my place for Thanksgiving?
谢谢
Thank you.
小心点
Be careful.
我更担心你
I'm more worried about you.
别担心
Don't be.
我期待着回家去了
Well, I'm looking forward to getting back home.
我期待着下次见你 劳拉
And I'm looking forward to seeing you again, Lara.
到时我们就知道谁对谁错了
And this time, we'll see who's right about all this.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表