剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
The only question, from me to you, is,
-这里等我 -我是不是太优秀了
- Just stay here. - was I too good?
就是这个问题
That's the question.
-我觉得这不可能 -我同意
- I don't think that's possible. - I agree.
对不起 我 我有点迷路了
I'm so sorry, I... I got turned around.
会议室在那边
Yeah, the conference room is just over there.
-失陪了 谢... -好的
- If you'll excuse us, please, thank... - Right.
我是不是认识你
Don't I know you?
-泰勒·考尔 -科尔
- Tyler Call? - ?Cole.
-泰森·科尔 -对
- Tyson Cole. ?- Oh, right.
你是做什么的 是作家还是别的什么
And-and what are you, like, some type of writer or something?
-别的什么 -泰森
- Or something. - ?Tyson,
我们真的得走了
we really should get going.
没关系 马塞尔
It's-it's all right, Marcel.
等我一下
Give us a minute.
干得漂亮
That was cute.
以否定句开场
A negative opener.
是啊 名♥师♥出高徒
Yeah, well, I learned from the master.
看看你 我不觉得你还需要别人教
Well, looking at you, I wouldn't think that you'd need much help.
也许对我来说外表并不是最重要的
Well, maybe there's more to me than meets the eye.
这很有诱惑力 请问...
That is very enticing, Ms....
贝尔 拉娜·贝尔
Bell. Lana Bell.
是谁派你来引诱我的 贝尔小姐
And who sent you to bait me, Ms. Bell?
不好意思
I'm sorry?
这次又有什么把戏
What's the game this time?
引诱我上♥床♥ 你就能兜售与泰森·科尔的
honeypot me into bed so that you can sell the VR streaming rights
现场第一视角做♥爱♥视频
to live, first-person sex with Tyson Cole?
如果你正在录制
If you're recording this,
我的律师会搞垮你
my lawyers will destroy you.
明白了吗
Are we clear?
泰森 车子准备好了
Tyson, the car's ready.
第八条
Rule eight.
如果你感到对方迫不及待 赶紧抽身
If you sense desperation, walk away.
我已经等不及要抓住他了
Oh, I can't wait to bust him. ?
但我们还没找到被害人
We still haven't found his victim.
是时候帮你哥哥那个忙了
It's time to do your brother that favor, after all.
城区警♥察♥局
维嘉
Hey, Vega.
你在这儿呢
There you are.
布莱克 我是说 副队长
Blake. I mean, lieutenant.
我最近都没怎么在局里看到你
Yes. I haven't seen you in the precinct lately.
是啊 忙着处理案子的扫尾工作
Yeah, just been cleaning up some case work.
我们得谈谈
Well, we need to talk.
-如果你是想说联调局的事... -不是
- Look, if this is about the feds... - It's not.
我要说的是其他事
It's about something else.
大事
Something big.
中心启动了一项新计划
A new program coming down the pike from central.
鹰眼 你听说过吗
Hawk-eye. Have you heard of it?
知道啊 就是利用电脑进行预知执法
Yeah, predictive policing and-and computers as cops.
你身边的某个分局马上就要启用这个系统了
Well, it's coming soon to a precinct near you.
-在这儿吗 -试用版
- Here? - The pilot program.
劳拉 我觉得这对我们来说是个机会
Lara, I think this could be huge for us.
我希望你可以支持我
I want you with me on this.
你根本不知道
And you have no idea
我有多么感兴趣
how much I want to hear more.
我明天去你的办公室找你吧
How about I come see you tomorrow in your office?
明天 维嘉
Tomorrow? Vega.
三楼
Mm, third floor.
我要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
不如先说"你好吗 阿基拉"
Hi, Akeela. How are you, Akeela?
你好吗 我要你给我调一份档案
Hi, how are you? I need you to pull a file for me.
一个很久远的案子
An old case.
搜索中
久远 你还真没开玩笑
Old? You're not kidding.
莫伊拉·阿卡丁
久的像是三十年代的 什么案子
This case is from the '30s. What's it about?
我猜猜看 不能问问题
Let me guess-- no questions asked.
我们已经讨论过了
We already discussed this.
你是想保护我 没错
You're trying to protect me, yes.
但我担心的不是我 而是我...
But it's not me I'm worried about, it's my...
那个词怎么说来着
What's that word again?
朋友
Friend.
我知道
I know.
所以你到底帮不帮我
So are you gonna do this for me or not?
我不明白 亚瑟
I don't understand, Arthur.
你为什么要我调出一份你已经烂熟于心的档案
Why would you have me pull a file you already know by heart?
你为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
莫伊拉·阿卡丁 死于24岁
Moira Arkadin. Died at 24.
神经药物服用过度
Neuroin addict in the sprawl.
急救医生说他们没法挽救她的生命
E.R. Doctors said they couldn't save her life, but
但是他们想方设法救回了她体内的生命
they managed to save the lives inside of her.
一对双胞胎男孩 耳熟吗
Twin boys. Sound familiar?
真悲惨
Sad story.
你叫我不要看档案
You told me not to read the case file.
你无视了我
And you ignored me.
我很欣赏这一点 我不信任
I respect that. I don't trust a person
不愿意打破规矩的人 特别是警♥察♥
who's not willing to bend the rules. Especially a cop.
所以其实这是一个测试吗
So is that what this was? A test?
自从医生让我们俩从子♥宫♥中来到这个世界
Since the day the doctors cut us out of our mother's womb,
我就一直在照顾我的弟弟
I've looked out for my brother.
我们现在虽然有分歧
Now, we have our share of disagreements,
但我从未让任何人伤害他
but I'd never let anybody hurt him.
你在威胁我吗
Is that a threat?
我希望不是 我很愿意多了解你一点
I hope not. I'd really like to get to know you better.
如果你说完了 那轮到你了
If you're done, it's your turn.
我需要被害人的姓名
I need the victim's name.
你知道我知道什么吗
You know what I can already tell?
我们将会干一番大事业
We're gonna do great things together.
布兰卡·加西亚
不匹配
不匹配
就是她
That's her.
匹配
布兰卡·加西亚
布兰卡·加西亚
Blanca Garcia.
我们得警告她
We have to warn her.
跟她说什么 你预见她未来会被杀害
And tell her what? That you see her future-murder in a vision?
如果能救她 跟她说什么
Does it matter what we tell her
有什么重要
if we save her life?
即使我们成功把她吓退
Look, even if we do manage to scare her off
而且没有泄漏你的身份
without completely outing your identity,
接下来呢
What happens next?
至少她活下来了
Well, she lives, for one thing.
然后泰森会再去杀人 而我们未必能阻止他
And Tyson walks to kill again, when we won't be there.
唯一可以一劳永逸抓住他的方法
The only way to take him off the streets for good
是抓他个现行 要杀被害人时
is to catch him red-handed. With his victim.
要用她来当诱饵
By using her as bait.
万一你搞砸了呢
And what if you mess up? Huh?
万一你来不及阻止呢
What if you can't stop it?
我会阻止的
I will.
我都不知道你也看得到未来
I didn't realize you could see the future, too.
走开 达什
Walk away, Dash.
什么
What?
走开
Walk away.
拜托
Please.
布莱克
Blake.
维嘉
Hey, Vega.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我发现你的A.R.还在运作
Noticed your A.R. was operational.
你今晚还在工作吗
Are you working tonight?
我来这里见一个人
I'm here meeting a guy.
你认真的吗 追踪我的位置
Seriously? You tracked my current location?
我发现你调出了一个很久远的案子
I saw that you pulled out an old case.
一个30岁吸毒过量而死的人
A 30-year-old drug overdose?
我是帮一位在波士顿当警♥察♥的朋友的忙
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表