剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
Choices, choices.
没其他喝的了
This is kind of all I got.
不用了 谢谢
I'm good, thanks.
琴颈湾
琴颈湾
"Fiddler's Neck."
你在这里长大的吗
Is this where you grew up?
没看出来你是个乡下孩子
I didn't peg you as a country boy.
这下我明白你为什么这么有礼貌了
Guess that explains the good manners.
我们是搬去那里的
Well, we sort of moved there later in life.
为了重新开始
Fresh start.
肯定很艰难吧
Must have been hard.
我认识收养的孩子
I knew kids who grew up in the system.
他们都很不容易和人亲近
They all have a hard time getting close.
真希望我能告诉你
I wish I could tell you
我不记得发生的一切了
that I couldn't remember everything that happened.
但我确实记得
But I do.
所以每当安静下来
So whenever it's quiet
或在黑暗中
or dark or...
其实是 每时每刻
anytime, really...
我都会回想起那里
I am back there...
历历在目
...seeing it.
看到什么
Seeing what?
小心了 达什
Careful, Dash.
不应该由一个孩子所承受的东西
More than any kid should ever have to.
太沉重 太长久 难以忘却
It was too much for too long to forget.
而你想要忘记
And you want to forget.
不 我不想
No, I don't.
我不想忘记
I don't want to forget it.
这样就不算是浪费生命了
And that way, it won't be a waste of my life.
这就是我想要的
That's all I want too.
为了让艾莉森 不被人忘记
For Alison, not to be forgotten.
发生了什么事
What happened?
开曼对她做了什么
What did Cayman do to her?
她当时在和开曼约会
She was dating Cayman.
他们俩和他的几个朋友去好望角开派对
The two of them and some of his friends were partying down at the Cape.
他们带了毒品 她吸食过量了
There were drugs, and she overdosed.
开曼很慌张 然后...就把她丢在那儿了
Cayman panicked, and... he just left her there.
他们都这么做了
They all did.
留下她一个人死去
They let her die.
然后他们居然说当时他们并不在场
And then they said that they weren't even there.
他们的律师都很强
They all had very good lawyers.
问她是否有证据
Ask if she has proof.
你怎么知道开曼和她在一起
How do you know that he was there with her?
我就是知道
I just know.
要是我能找到他们在那儿的证据就好了
If only I could place them there though with some evidence.
这就是我这么做的原因
That's why I need to do this.
我们会拿到的
We'll get it.
我们今晚就会拿到
We'll get it tonight.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
我错过了什么精彩部分吗
Did I miss the best part?
关闭显示屏
都错过了
All of it.
-谢谢 -真糟糕
- Thank you. - Bummer.
你找到了什么
What'd you find?
我找到了那年夏天
My search turned up five girls
和开曼那些人去了好望角的五个女孩
who visited the Cape with Cayman and his pals that summer.
艾莉森·卡里根
Alison Carrigan.
姓氏不同
Different last name,
但我觉得她们长得很像
but I'd say there's a family resemblance.
更好的消息是
But it gets better.
开曼的朋友马特·希尔布兰特
Cayman's friend Matt Hildebrandt?
-你找到他了 -他死了
- You tracked him down? - He's dead.
六个月前
Six months ago,
他在康复中心的浴室里服用大量药片
swallowed a bunch of pills in his bedroom in rehab;
最后被认定为自杀
ruled a suicide.
好消息是
And here's the good part.
他服药过量那天有一个来访者
The day he overdosed, he had one visitor.
莉姬·卡里根
Ricki Carrigan.
艾莉森的姐姐
Alison's sister.
莉姬就是...
Ricki goes by the name of...
弗莱迪
Fredi.
以此接近开曼和他的朋友们
So she could gain access to Cayman and his friends.
因为弗莱迪相信是他们杀了她妹妹
Because Fredi believes that they killed her sister,
她想报仇
she wants revenge.
而且她已经杀了一个人了
And she's already killed one man to get it.
好吧 好好查查
Okay, run everything you can.
我们需要艾莉森被杀那晚
We need proof that Cayman was there
开曼在场的证据
the night that Alison was killed.
劳工节那个周末 2063年
Labor Day weekend, 2063.
对 我打赌开曼的律师在
Yeah, I'll bet Cayman's lawyers ended it
地方检察官介入之前就了结了此案
before the local sheriff got her pants on.
-你去哪 -把达什撤出来
- Where are you going? - I'm pulling Dash out.
你觉得百慕大怎么样
So how do you feel about Bermuda?
我们今晚就要
We go in tonight,
揭开开曼的秘密
expose Cayman to the world,
再逃之夭夭
and then run away.
有人敲门
Someone's at the door.
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
现在不是时候
Not a good time.
你刚刚睡了一个杀人犯 达什
You just slept with a killer, Dash.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
弗莱迪不是她的真名
Fredi lied about her name.
她的真名是莉姬 莉姬·卡里根
It's Ricki, Ricki Carrigan.
她不是在找证据 她是要报仇
And she's not after proof, she wants revenge.
你是怎么知道这一切的
How do you even know all of this?
问问她马特·希尔布兰特
Ask her about Matt Hildebrandt,
他是开曼的朋友
he's one of Cayman's friends.
他在康复中心 但在你女朋友见过他之后
He was in rehab, but conveniently O.D.'d
他就服药过量而死
right after a visit with your girlfriend.
你没有证据
You don't know that for sure.
也许
Maybe...
也许她和他当面对质了真♥相♥
maybe she confronted him with the truth,
他感到内疚 所以自杀了
and he felt guilty and killed himself.
达什 听听你在说什么
Dash, listen to yourself.
谋杀就发生在今晚
This is going down tonight.
她也骗了你
She got to you too.
她不是杀人凶手
She's not a murderer.
你怎么知道
And you know that how?
因为我了解杀人犯 维嘉
Because I know killers, Vega.
而且我了解她
And I know her.
我听到喊叫声
I heard yelling.
不 我们只是在聊天
No, we were just talking.
我们在派对上见过
We met at the party.
你们俩真的不是...
You two really aren't...?
-不是 -不是
- No. - No.
不可能
No way.
维嘉正准备要走
Vega was just leaving.
很高兴再次见到你
It's good to see you again.
你要去追她吗
Do you need to follow her?
不
No.
不用
No.
既然这样 去准备吧
In that case, get ready.
是时候了
It's time.
连接错误
见鬼的 达什
Damn it, Dash!
美国国防情报局
长官
Sir.
-有问题吗 -可能是扫描仪出错
- Something wrong? - Could be the scanner.
带了警徽吗
Got your badge?
带了
Yeah.
安全警报
国防情报局
母亲婚前姓什么
Mother's maiden?
弗里特克拉夫特
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表