剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
维嘉 看他的球衣
Vega, look at his shirt.
华盛顿
或许我看到的受害者不是你
Maybe you weren't the victim in my vision.
是他
He was!
布拉德福德
Bradford.
不如这样
How about this?
我先把我的枪放下
How about I put my gun down first?
好吗
Okay?
-好了 -退后
- Okay... - Stay back!
布拉德福德 很久以前
Bradford, a long time ago,
你妈妈
your mom...
做了件她无法挽回的事情
did something she can't take back.
我不会再犯同样的错误
I won't make the same mistake.
你也不该犯这样的错
You shouldn't, either.
这样是不对的
This isn't the way.
听她的话 宝贝
Listen to her, honey.
好了
Okay.
没事了
You're okay.
-没事了 -你还好吗
- You're okay. - Are you okay?!
我没事
Yeah.
求你 他不是故意
Please, he-he didn't mean to--
上楼去吧 宝贝
Go upstairs, baby.
之前
Before...
你说有人雇你去杀我父亲
you said someone hired you to kill my dad.
那人是谁
Who?
莱肯
Lycon.
他以前是我的毒品供应商
He was my dealer.
有几个人来找他
Some guys came to him.
让他把那次谋杀做成抢劫案的样子
Said to make it look like a mugging.
哪些人 他们什么来头
Which guys? Who were they?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从未见过他们
I never met them face to face.
但我会把我知道的一切都告诉你
But I will tell you everything I know.
只求你
Just...
不要把我的孩子卷进来
keep my son out of this.
求你了
Please?
让恩怨到我们这里结束吧
Let this end with us.
一个瞎眼男人
An eyeless man?
莱肯 很久以前弃区的一个毒贩子
Lycon, a longtime dope peddler in the Sprawl
那时候蒂娜还是个瘾君子
back when Deena was a junkie.
很可能就是他
He might be the go-between
给蒂娜和想杀死我父亲的人牵的线
for whoever hired her to kill my father.
好多年都没人知道他的消息了
No one's heard from him in years,
但我们想 如果运用你的关系
but we figured with your connections...
如果这就是你们掌握的全部信息 机会不大
If this is all you have to go on, it's pretty thin.
但我会动用我的关系去查的
I'll look into it on my end.
谢谢你 亚瑟
Thank you, Arthur.
不管是这件事 还是之前的事
For this and for before.
我就不奢望你对我说句谢谢了
I don't expect a thank you from you.
不过你能为之前给我嘴上那拳道个歉就太好了
But an apology for slugging me in the mouth would be nice.
为什么 那是你活该
Why? You deserved it.
那好吧
Okay, then.
但下次
But next time?
我会打回来的
I hit you back.
你们自己出去吧
You know your way out.
我只是需要多一点时间
I just need a little more time.
莱肯这件事我会帮你查的
You know I'll help you with this Lycon thing.
无论你需要什么
Whatever you need.
谢谢
Thanks.
但是现在 我得回家了
But right now, I need to go home.
维嘉
Vega?
等你回到家
When you get home,
把椅子移过来
grab the chair.
妈妈
Mom?
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
都结束了
It's over.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表