剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
《少数派报告》前情提要
Previously on Minority Report...
这十年来 我只能眼睁睁地看着凶杀案发生
For a decade, all I did was watch people being murdered.
我不能再这样
I can't do that anymore.
我受够了收拾残局
I'm tired of picking up the pieces.
哪怕一次也好 我要在案件发生前阻止它
Just once, I need to stop one before it happens.
-我的新系统 -鹰眼
- My new system... - Oh, Hawk-eye.
凭借确切数据进行预知执法
Predictive policing relying on hard data,
-而不是依靠某些变异怪物的灵媒本能 -怪物
- not the psychic instinct of some genetic freaks. - Freaks?
你想要维嘉犯法
You want Vega to break the law?
你觉得她利用你没有犯法吗
What do you think she's doing using you?
-联邦调查局在盘查了 -查什么
- The feds are asking questions. - Like?
你一个人怎么做到的
How you did all that, alone.
阿格莎认为我把大家置于险境
Agatha thinks I'm putting all of us at risk,
还有你在利用我
that you're just using me.
你还会看见吗
You're still seeing it--
那些幻象
Your vision.
华盛顿特区
2065年
真开心 我很开心 马克
Fun! You see, I'm having fun, Mark.
在磁化路上手动驾驶
Self-driving on the magway.
不过能不能调回自动驾驶我们好放松一下
But can we go back to driverless and just chill for a little bit?
等等 哪个是刹车来着
Wait. Which one is the brake again?
宝贝
Baby...
上帝啊 我喜欢以前那个你
Oh, my God. I prefer the old you.
乘客请注意
Attention passengers.
-搞什么 -您即将被安全护送回家
- What the hell? - You are now being diverted safely to your home.
我就知道会这样
I knew this was gonna happen.
早上好 马克·马塞罗
Good morning, Mark Massero.
谨代表城区警局鹰眼系统
On behalf of the Metro P.D. Hawk-eye Program,
我很遗憾地通知您您的状态已被升级
I regret to inform you that your status has been upgraded.
我的什么 这是什么东西
My what?! What is this?!
鉴于屏幕上所列出的您最近的行为模式
Due to the recent pattern of behavior listed on screen,
我们的系统将您对公共安全的威胁指数标记为
our system has flagged you as an orange level threat
橙色威胁
to public safety.
公共安全
Public safety?!
不是开个罚单就好吗
This isn't a traffic ticket?
在48小时的警方审核结果出来前
Pending a 48-hour police review,
您的所有证件和权力将被暂时剥夺
all licenses and rights to habeas corpus are suspended.
-你当真吗 -你不能这么做 你了吗
- Are you serious? - You can't do this! This is crazy!
如果您希望提交申诉
...or if you wish to file a complaint...
屏幕上将列出相关指示
...please follow the instructions on screen.
你听到了吗 你不能这么做
Are you listening?! You can't do this to me!
他们一共三人
There were three of them,
达什 亚瑟和阿格莎
Dash, Arthur, and Agatha.
他们被称为先知
They were called the Precognitives.
先知
他们能看见即将发生的谋杀案
They could see murders before they happened.
六年来 警方将他们禁锢于隐秘之处
For six years, our police held them against their will
利用他们来拯救生命
and used them to save lives.
但在犯罪预防计划被终止后
But after the government's Precrime Program was shut down,
他们终于重获自♥由♥
they were finally released.
他们为保自身安全一直隐藏身份
They kept themselves safe and hidden from the world
直到现在
until now.
欢迎见证警方最新型工具的诞生
Welcome to the newest tool in our police belt, people.
鹰眼试行系统
The Hawk-Eye Pilot Program.
下面有请来自中心的琳恩·德拉维基
Lynn Dravecky is from Central.
给我们作更为详细的介绍 琳恩
She's gonna tell us more. Lynn.
这系统知道人们所见的一切
Machines know what people watch,
所读的一切
what people read,
购买♥♥的一切 甚至知晓人们的情绪
what people buy, even what people feel.
现在 这套系统能告知我们
And now, they can tell us which people
谁会对公众安全造成威胁
are a risk to public safety.
再次重申 这不是犯罪预防计划
Now, to be clear, this is not Precrime.
鹰眼的算法
The Hawk-Eye algorithm
不能预测确切的行为
can't predict exact behavior.
而是探测行为模式
What it does do is notice patterns.
比如这个人
Like this man,
在地铁站台上来回踱步
pacing on a subway platform,
系统在他利用高速火车跳轨自杀前20分钟
flagged by our system for signs of high anxiety
就发现他的焦虑程度很高
20 minutes before jumping in front of a speeding bruno train.
鹰眼系统本可拯救他的性命
Hawk-eye could have saved his life
若能提早发现可疑行为
by flagging his suspicious behavior
就能对他进行监控
and putting him under close watch.
在48小时内 他会被密切监控
During this 48-hour period, he would have been monitored closely
预防他做出危害公众或自身安全的行为
for any risk to public safety, including his own.
所以我们要跟他说
So then it would have been,
"抱歉 先生 你因神色紧张被逮捕了"
"Sorry, sir, you're under arrest for looking nervous..."?
你有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
我只是希望咱们部门有手腕高超的律师
I just hope this department has really good lawyers.
请原谅维嘉警探的冒犯
You'll have to forgive detective Vega.
她对系统还心有怀疑
She's a skeptic.
没关系
That's okay.
鹰眼系统在全国推行时
We'll face this kind of scrutiny
肯定会遇到这种程度的关注及监督
if we want Hawk-eye to go national.
愿上帝保佑
God help us all.
维嘉警探 我们目前正在挑选
You know, detective, we are selecting top personnel
警方人员与民间分♥析♥师
to partner with civilian analysts
于鹰眼系统试行阶段携手合作
over Hawk-eye's trial period.
我个人认为你很适合这项任务
And I think you'll be the perfect woman for the job.
谢谢各位 会议结束
Thank you. That is all.
解散
Dismissed.
我不会答应的
It's not gonna happen.
被提名是个荣幸 维嘉
Consider it an honor, Vega.
你是想要惩罚我
You're trying to punish me.
你在两周内阻止了两起意图谋杀
You stopped two attempted murders in two weeks.
这是证明你这不是纯靠运气的好机会
This is your chance to prove you're not just lucky.
我说了 我有秘密...
I told you, I have a confidential...
秘密线人 说明你对我的信任
Confidential informant, meaning you don't trust me enough
还不足以让你告诉我那线人的身份
to tell me who's giving you those tips.
如果你是在等我说
Well, if you're waiting for me to say,
"我当然相信你" 那可得等上好一阵了
"Of course, I trust you," You're gonna be waiting for a while.
听着 我不该告诉你的
Listen... not to be shared,
但联调局会密切关注该系统的推广情况
but the Feds are going to be watching our program with interest.
你知道这意味着什么
Now, you know what that means.
你又要升职了
You're going to go suit shopping?
不 这是你出人头地的好机会
No, this is your chance to get in early.
劳拉 这是个大好机会
Lara, this is going to be big.
也许会跟犯罪预防计划不相上下
Maybe as big as Precrime.
犯罪预防计划可是惨败收场
Precrime failed... catastrophically.
但其终止前拯救了无数人的性命
And before that, it saved thousands.
这难道不是你成为警♥察♥的原因吗
Isn't that why you became a cop?
谢谢你的提名
Thanks. I appreciate the offer.
借过
Coming through!
拜托
Aw, come on!
-从右边超车 -没门
- Passing on the right. - No way.
你最好别超车
You better not!
怎么回...
What the...?
天呐 你还好吗
Oh, man! Are you okay?
这不公平
That's not right.
你知道这事会发生对吧
You saw that coming.
有时候父母吸毒产下的畸型儿也是有好处的
You know, sometimes being a drug baby has its advantages.
与生具备预知未来的能力
You're born with a gift to see the immediate future.
这代价可不算什么
It's a small price to pay.
我只能看到名字
And I only get names.
珍妮弗·赫尔顿
Jennifer Helton.
看到电♥话♥号♥码了吗
You get her number, too?
我想说
I will say,
对于一个没有他哥哥那种运动才能的人
for a guy who's never had the athletic skills of his brother,
你有种狡猾的竞争力
you always had a sneaky competitive side.
真有趣 我也想这么说的
That's funny. I was about to say the same thing about you.
不 不用 谢谢
No, not right now, thanks.
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表