剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
我不这么认为
I'm not.
摄像头失灵了
The cameras just went down,
灯也是
along with the lights.
多奇怪
Imagine that.
阿基拉 你为什么要这么做
Akeela, why are you doing this?
你可能会因此丢掉工作
You could lose your job.
你一直都在保护他人的生命
You spent your entire life saving other people.
是时候有人来帮帮你了
It's about time someone did you a favor.
祝你好运
Good luck.
阿基拉
Akeela...
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
但我们依然能够抢先
But we can still get out in front of it.
怎么抢先
In front? How?
你在想什么
What... what are you thinking?
布隆菲德
Blomfeld.
他认为我们就不该终止犯罪预防计划
He thinks we never should have ended Precrime.
-也就是说他能帮我们 -帮
- That means he can help us. - Help?
-用正确的办法 -他
- By using this, - Him...
使用先知
the right way,
同时又能帮我们
while covering our asses.
不 布莱克
No, Blake.
达什是人 不只是工具
Dash is a human being, not just a-a tool.
他是个武器 我们应该在其他人控制他之前
He's a weapon, and we should hand him to the good guys
把他交给好人
before anyone else gets ahold of him.
你知道谁是好人吗
Do you even have any idea who the good guys are?
你想信任国防情报局
You want to trust the D.I.A.?
犯罪预防计划失败就是因为它被政♥府♥滥用了
Precrime failed because the government misused it.
他们眼看着我父亲死去 什么也没做
They watched when my dad died, and they did nothing.
所以别跟我说谁是好人
So don't talk to me about who the good guys are,
因为你不知道
because you don't know.
我所知道的比你认为的多得多 劳拉
I know a lot more than you think, Lara.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
情况如何
How'd it go?
很糟
Badly.
怎么了
What?
还会更糟
It's about to get worse.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我不知道你要对我做什么 但那些都可以等
I don't know what you want to do with me, but it can wait.
我看见的那些烟火 它们今晚就会出现
Those fireworks I saw-- they happen tonight.
我们只有这么点时间来阻止双重命案
That is how long we have to stop a double homicide.
我们需要你帮忙
And we could use your help.
别犹豫了 副队长
Come on, Lieutenant.
在你告发我之前
Before you turn me in,
难道你不想和先知合作吗
don't you want to run with a Precog?
就一次
Just once?
你就是这样阻止所有谋杀案的吗
And this is how you've been stopping all those murders?
上美术课画画就行吗
By taking art classes?
大概是吧
More or less.
亚瑟是谁 他是你哥哥吗
Who's Arthur? Is he your brother?
先别让亚瑟卷进来
Let's keep Arthur out of this for now.
我想知道所有事情的真♥相♥
I want the truth on everything.
好
Sure.
但代价是有人被杀也值得吗
But is it worth someone being murdered?
因为我们做的事不能暂停
Because there are no time-outs, doing what we do.
时间一直在流逝
The clock keeps ticking.
好吧
All right.
过后再谈
Later.
告诉我一切
Tell me everything.
我们知道的是
Here's what we know.
菲利克斯为马丁·埃佩效力
Felix works for Martin Epe.
他是个黑市走私者
He's a black market runner.
今晚 他要和腾多的手下
And tonight, he's gonna have a showdown
一决胜负 杀掉其中两人
with Tendo's men, killing two of them.
我们不知道地点和原因
What we don't know is the where and the why.
你们掌握的信息也没多少
Not much to go on.
从来没有
There never is.
我的话会从章鱼在第七街和第九大道的
Well, I would start by going to El Pulpo's corner
地盘开始查
on 7th and 9th.
看
Look.
看到那些触手的交错方式了吗
See how the tentacles cross?
形成了两个数字
It forms two digits.
七 九
Seven, nine.
对 第七街和第九大道
Yeah. 7th Street and 9th Avenue.
我要找腾多的话
If I was looking for Tendo,
就会从那里开始
that's where I'd be going.
你不记得我有多专业了吗
You forgot how good I am, huh?
不 只记得你多自大
No. Just how cocky.
你可以早点告诉我们你知道章鱼的
You could've told us you knew Pulpo earlier.
那我要怎么发现你的线人呢
But then how would I have found your C.I.?
我们得叫支援
We've got to call in backup.
怎么跟他们说
And tell them what?
有个先知跟你说的吗
A Precog told you?
欢迎来到我们的冰雪星球
Welcome to our snow globe.
第九大道 第七街
相信我 那把枪解决不了你任何问题
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
是还没有
Not yet.
我们知道你是来杀章鱼的
We know you came here to shoot El Pulpo.
什么 不
What? No.
我谁都不想杀
I don't want to shoot anyone.
章鱼偷了我的东西
El Pulpo stole something from me.
我得要回来
And I need it back.
他们偷了什么
What did they steal?
你的货吗
One of your deliveries?
是的
Yeah.
我老板晚交了保护费
My boss was behind on his protection payments,
章鱼就通过其他办法收保护费
so Pulpo found other ways to get his protection money.
比如偷我们的货
Like steal our deliveries.
他们今天抢劫了餐厅
Today they robbed the restaurant.
他们拿走了什么
What did they take from you?
毒品吗
Drugs?
我不知道
I don't know.
我跟你们说了我从没打开过包裹
I told you I never open the packages,
但那包裹很重要
but this one was important.
怎么重要
Important how?
我老板说寄件人付了一大笔钱
My boss said the sender paid a fortune
确保包裹安全递送
to have this package delivered.
我要不拿回来 我就得死
If I don't get it back, I'm a dead man.
我知道你们在想什么 好吗
I know what you're thinking, okay?
我接这工作真是很傻
It was stupid to take this job.
但...你们不理解
But... you don't understand.
我理解
我也曾是"14"
我知道不被人在乎是什么感觉
被困原地
我妈妈努力高嫁让我们拿到了身份
但她也付出了代价
是谁养活这一家的
Who puts food on this table, huh?!
-不是你 -亲爱的 别这样 他不是那个意思
- Not you! - Honey, please! He didn't mean it.
我为他付出了那么多
After everything I've given to him,
为你 还有这个家
you, this family?!
不许动 城区警♥察♥
Don't move! Metro P.D.!
不
No!
我以为那天我会杀掉我继父
I thought I wanted to kill my stepfather that night.
但我想我应该不会那么做的
But I guess I wouldn't have gone through with it,
否则他们抓的就是我了
or they would've arrested me.
但如果他再伤害我妈妈一次
But if he would've hurt my mother one more time,
我肯定会干出傻事
I would've done something stupid.
干出让我后悔的事
Something I couldn't take back.
我想是因为有人在保护我吧
I guess someone was watching over me.
我想起来了
I remember.
把枪给我们 菲利克斯
Give us the gun, Felix.
你不可能闯进章鱼帮的地盘
You can't break into this gang's apartment
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表