剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
- Yes. - And that if
你出了岔子 我们也都跟着完蛋
you mess up, we all mess up.
当然
Of course.
我们中有一些人
And some of us...
非常喜欢这份工作
really... really like it here?
你对我的信心会得到回报的
Your confidence in me will be rewarded.
我会让你骄傲的
I will make you proud.
不被炒鱿鱼就可以了
I'll settle for not getting fired.
我仔细研究了马克·马塞罗
I read up on Mark Massero.
天才小子 革命性的创新者
Boy genius, revolutionary innovator.
一年前一夜成名
He had a meteoric rise until a year ago.
-然后呢 -魔法失效了
- What happened then? - The magic left.
只因为发布了一个失败的产品
All it took was one failed product launch
导致股票价格下跌
and the stock price dipped.
有消息说
Now, word is,
董事会打算找人取代他
is that the board is thinking about replacing him.
你认为被害人可能与此有关系吗
You think the victim could be connected to this somehow?
特雷弗·马洛尼 这可能是动机
Trevor Maloney? Could be a motive.
听听你在说什么
Listen to you.
我还没有任何发现
Nothing that I've found yet,
但这是我们需要调查的事
but that's what we need to find out.
谨记 你只是个民间分♥析♥师
Just remember, you're a civilian analyst.
所以别太激动
So don't get too excited.
看来我们真要这么干了
Guess we're doing this.
是啊
Yeah.
我真的不想后悔
I really don't want to regret it.
纳西索斯
纳西索斯 让个人融入团队
早上好 欢迎来到纳西索斯
Good morning. Welcome to Narcissus.
劳拉·维嘉
Lara Vega,
达什尔·帕克 城区警♥察♥
Dashiell Parker-- Metro Police.
我们找马克·马塞罗
We're looking for Mark Massero.
请跟随蓝色箭头
Please follow the blue line,
会有人协助您
and someone will assist you.
你们好
Hi.
产品开♥发♥部 伊莱·温福德
Eli Winford, product development.
有什么需要帮助的吗 警官们
How can I help you, officers?
是警探 维嘉
Detective. Vega.
很高兴认识您
Nice to meet you.
我是帕克
My name is Parker.
-马克·马塞罗今天不在 -这很罕见吗
- Mark Massero isn't in today. - Is that unusual?
并不罕见
Not really.
这里没人按点上下班
No one punches a clock here.
董事会要投票决定他的未来
Even with the board about to vote
他也不来吗
on his future at the company?
总觉得他至少该露个面
You think that he'd at least show his face.
我不知道你们从哪儿听说的这事
I don't know where you heard that.
从我听说他最近行为非常不稳定的地方
Same place that I heard that his behavior's been erratic lately.
在磁化路上自驾开车
Self-driving on the mag-way.
申请持枪执照
Applying for a handgun license?
马克喜欢享受生活而已
Mark likes to live life to the fullest.
威胁同事也是享受生活吗
Is that what you call threatening a coworker?
我知道他发布会失败那晚
I understand that he went off
对某个程序员发火了
on one of the coders the night of the failed launch party.
马克就是那么个人
That's what makes Mark who he is.
热爱工作
He loves his job.
极度厌恶失败
And he really hates to fail.
厌恶到了要伤人的地步吗
Enough to hurt someone?
你了解科技行业吗
Do you know a lot about the tech business,
-警探 -不了解
- Detective? - No.
只了解失败
Just failure.
失败是我
Failure is why
开始现在工作的原因
I got into my business.
而且我不是警探
But I'm not a detective.
我是个鹰眼系统分♥析♥师
I'm a Hawk-eye analyst.
第一天上班
First day.
鹰眼系统 真的吗
Hawk-eye? Really?
都到这一步了
It's come to this?
马克·马塞罗不会伤害任何人
Mark Massero would not harm a soul.
希望不会 这是为你们公♥司♥好
I hope not, for your sake.
因为鹰眼系统把他标记为
Because news that Hawk-eye flagged him
公共威胁的消息...
as a public risk...
对你们的股价可没好处
won't help your stock price.
多谢你花时间见我们 温福德先生
Thank you for your time, Mr. Winford.
我们会去马塞罗先生家找他
We'll catch Mr. Massero at home.
-你要跟着我 -来了
- You walk when I walk. - Coming.
好车啊
Nice bike!
某人还真喜欢高速行驶
Someone likes to go fast.
冠蓝鸦c-680
Bluejay c-680.
46年就停产了
They stopped making them in '46.
开它上路是违法的
That's not street-legal.
在岛上的时候没太多事做
Wasn't much to do on the island.
只好开车玩
Except ride.
热成像
Show me thermal.
在这儿别动
Stay here.
城区警♥察♥
Metro PD!
搞什么...
Whoa! What the...
这幢房♥子的主人被标记为高度危险
The owner of this house was flagged high-risk.
我看到了搏斗的迹象
I-I saw signs of struggle.
我们看起来像是在搏斗吗
Do we look like we're struggling to you?
你们有时间吗
Yeah. Um, do you have a minute?
他偷偷跟在我身后 把我拖进了这里
He snuck up behind me and pulled me in here.
我们就自然进入状态了
We were being spontaneous.
你们大门开着
You left the front door open.
谁都可能走进来
Anybody could have walked in.
所以你就不请自来了
So then you see the appeal.
确实
Absolutely.
我们
Is what we did
-犯罪了吗 -没
- a crime? - No,
-没有 -好 所以...
- it's not. - Okay. So...
远程禁用我的汽车固件
remotely disabling my car's firmware
让我开不成车还不够
so I can't drive isn't enough.
现在我连在家里
Now I can't have sex
和自己妻子
in my own house
-做♥爱♥都不行了 -这也是
- with my wife. - Does that also
你喜欢跑车的原因吗
explain your love of fast cars?
什么
I'm sorry?
自♥制♥力低 喜欢冒风险
Low inhibitions. High tolerance for risk.
如果你现在六十多岁 我会说这是中年危机
If you were in your 60's, I'd call that a midlife crisis.
-我说这是生活 -这是
- I call it living. - Is that why
你等会要去看心理医生的原因吗
you're going to your therapist later?
我猜的
I'm guessing.
其实 我看到了
I mean, I saw it
当我...
when I...
鹰眼系统告诉我们你有预约
Hawk-eye informed us you have an appointment.
这跟鹰眼没关系
That is none of Hawk-eye's business.
事实上有关系
You know, actually, it is.
你和特雷弗·马洛尼什么关系
How do you know Trevor Maloney?
谁
Who?
他是谁
Who is he?
特雷弗·马洛尼
我从没见过那个人
I have never seen that man before.
问完了吗
Are we done here?
我不相信他
I'm not sure I believe him.
不相信他和马洛尼从没见过吗
That he and Maloney never met?
是啊
Yeah.
也许他的心理医生会告诉我们
Maybe his shrink will tell us.
你说的线索 那个心理医生
Your lead. The therapist.
马塞罗一定有所隐瞒
Massero is hiding something.
我们去查出来
We're gonna find out what.
阿琪拉 怎么了
Akeela, what's up?
我刚从布莱克的办公室出来
Uh, so, I'm just leaving Blake's office,
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表