剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表
Unless she jumps into your future
看到你背叛我们
and sees you betray us.
她还信那个吗
She still believes that?
也许这事结束后 她会相信我
Maybe after this, she'll trust me.
是啊
Right.
大概这周末会发生很多次了
Guess that's gonna happen a lot this weekend.
我在窗户边看见你们了
I saw you through the window.
但我没料到她会来
But I didn't see this coming.
你找我们帮你阻止一起谋杀
You called for help to stop a murder;
这是维嘉的本行
that's what Vega does.
我只打给了你
I called you.
我也不是非常想来 阿格
I wasn't crazy about it either, Ag.
我能和目击者聊聊吗
Can I interview the witness?
麻烦了
Please?
谋杀还未发生 没有目击者
The murder hasn't happened yet. There are no witnesses.
有一个
There's one.
我知道你和他们方式不一样
I know you don't work like them,
你能看到受害人所看到的东西
that you see what the victim sees.
我也和受害人感同身受
And I feel what the victim feels.
你暂时变成她 在谋杀发生的一瞬间
That you become her for a moment-- the moment.
可以这么说
You could call it that.
我死的一瞬间
I die.
我们称其为目击者
We call that an eyewitness.
那当时你在卧室
So you're in your bedroom.
白天还是晚上 你记得具体时间吗
Is it day or night? Can you tell what time it is?
我听到夜鹰的叫声
I heard a whip-poor-will.
一种本地鸟 会在日落时分鸣叫
It's a local bird that makes its call just around sunset.
也就是说最早也要到明晚才会发生
That gives us until tomorrow night, at least.
-或者已经发生了 -没有
- Or it already happened. - It didn't.
你还看到什么了
What else did you see?
-坚持住 好吗 拜托 -父母看着我
- You hang in there, okay? Please. - Parents leaning over me.
-没事了 宝贝 -他们看起来吓坏了
- It's okay, sweetie. - They look so scared.
-一切都会好起来的 -我也很害怕
- Everything's gonna be okay. - I'm afraid, too.
我觉得还没人杀我
I don't think anyone killed me yet.
我只是生病了
I'm just sick.
肚子疼
My stomach.
-生病 -可你只能看到谋杀啊
- Sick? - But you wouldn't see anything unless it was a murder.
但你肚子疼
But your stomach hurts.
中毒
Poison.
有人给你下毒吗 有人给你药吗
Did someone poison you? Did someone give you drugs?
你的妈妈或是爸爸
Maybe your mom or your dad?
我妈妈不相信药物
My mother doesn't believe in drugs.
那你♥爸♥爸呢
What about your father?
是他吗 他给你下毒了吗
Was it him? Did he poison you?
是他 对不对
It was him, wasn't it?
布莱恩
Brian?
那个父亲
The father.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
那告诉我
Then tell me.
你确定不是他吗 你怎么知道
Are you sure it isn't him? How do you know?
因为我了解布莱恩 他绝不会这么做
Because I know Brian, and he would never do that.
失陪
Excuse me.
你有多了解布莱恩
How well did you know Brian?
你以为自己是谁
I'm not sure who you think you are.
我是个警♥察♥ 想要帮助一个小女孩免遭毒害
A cop, trying to stop a little girl from being poisoned.
而且事情紧急
And it matters.
你在隐瞒什么
What are you hiding?
那时他结婚了吗
Was he married at the time?
-没有 -达什和亚瑟知道你们曾经相爱吗
- No. - Do Dash and Arthur know you were in love with him?
不知道
No.
他们大老远来帮你
Well, they came a long way to help you,
你最好告诉他们
so you better tell them.
如果我们想救这孩子就必须坦诚合作
We need to work together if we want to save this child.
-阿格莎 你应该一起来的 -她怎么样
- Agatha, you should have come. - How was she?
漂亮极了
She was beautiful.
我觉得那种牛已经灭绝了
I thought the last of those cows had gone extinct.
即使在我小时候
I mean, even when I was a kid,
你也看不到兰道尔牛了
you didn't see Randall Linebacks anymore.
人们不吃真正的牛肉
People stopped eating real beef
是因为那些人造肉太低级了
'cause that vat-grown stuff was so cheap.
但看到她
But there she was.
抱歉 有时候我会兴奋过头
Sorry. Sometimes I go overboard.
你爱你的工作
You love your work.
有你在就有更多可能性
There's more possibility with you here.
很多事情我根本无需和你解释
There's just so many things I don't have to explain to you.
所以我以前都一个人工作
That's why I used to work alone.
-那不是原因 -你说什么
- That isn't why. - I'm sorry?
你知道你对我有所保留
I know you keep some things from me.
没关系 我不喜欢谈论过去
It's okay. I don't want to talk about the past.
我更喜欢现在
I like the present better.
你知道些什么
What do you know?
你会回吻我
That you'll kiss me back.
那是凯蒂和她妈妈加比
There's Katie and her mom Gabby.
布莱恩肯定在附近
I'm sure Brian's around.
她知道你们俩的事吗
Does she know about you two?
我不觉得她知道
I don't think so.
我也希望她永远不要知道
And I'd prefer she never did.
好了
Okay.
我们俩去找她妈妈谈谈
You and I go talk to the mom.
我趁你跟她聊天时用这个
You chat her up while I use this.
-那是什么 -毒物扫描器
- What is that? - Tox screen.
看看她体内是否已经摄入了毒物
See if she has any poison in her system already.
只要有样本就行 我们走
Only need a sample. Let's go.
她在哪里 凯蒂·斯坦顿
There she is, Katie Stanton.
凯蒂 遮住你的嘴
Katie, cover your mouth, please.
加比·斯坦顿
Gabby Stanton?
我是达什
Dash.
有人会叫我鞭笞
Some people called me Slash.
对哦 好久不见了
Oh, right. Right. Haven't seen you in a while.
我搬到了城里
I moved to the city.
我住的地方可吃不到这种食物了
You sure don't get produce like this where I live now.
为什么这么小
Why is it so small?
玉米应该有这么...
I mean, corn should be, like...
这是纯天然的 我们还会自己做汤
It's natural. We also make our own soups.
加点豌豆 杂烩汤
Chowders, split pea.
尝尝吗
Try some?
-不用了 谢谢 -不 没关系
- No, thanks. - Mm. No, that's okay.
-你们是城里来的 -不过在考虑搬到岛上
- You're from the city. - Thinking of moving to the island though.
如果你在找地方租住
If you're looking for a place to rent,
我们的农场里就有客房♥
we have guest quarters at the farm.
我还真想去看一看
I'd love to check that out.
这位是谁呢
And who is this?
她吃什么才长得这么可爱迷人呢
And what's she eating to get so pretty?
凯蒂
Katie.
亲爱的 我说了要遮住嘴
Honey, I said cover your mouth.
凯蒂病了吗
Is Katie sick?
那些人从大♥陆♥带来了这些病毒
People bring these things in from the mainland. Here.
吃点盖奇医生给你开的药
Take the lozenge Dr. Gage gave you.
她去看医生了吗
She's seeing a doctor?
草药医生
Herbalist.
开了那种不会从内到外侵蚀
The kind of medicine that doesn't rot our bodies
我们身体的药
from the inside out.
有空吗
You got a sec?
怎么了
Yeah.
-系统出现了漏洞 -我们的系统
- There's been a breach in the system. - Our system?
受损的大多是无用文件
Mostly trolled files but Sisi said
但是西西说他们试图入侵鹰眼但是没有成功
they tried to hack into Hawk-Eye but couldn't get in.
我们得告诉高层
We got to bring this upstairs.
在那之前
Before you do that,
他们在查找相关文件
they've been poking around for stuff.
-目标是你 -我
剧集 | 少数派报告(2015) | 导航列表